Good Timing

My Invisible Lover
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter sixteen
good timing
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
"Oh, Kai?" Ahra half opened her eyes. Kai quickly straightened himself, as if nothing happened. Nara silently groaned. "Screwer." she groaned. "O-oh, hi Ahra" Kai wave a little at her. She sit up and rub her eyes. The rain slowly stopped. "Ah.. finally" they both sigh in relief. "I'm so tired, I believe you're more tired than me" Ahra smiled and stretch her hand like animal after hibernating. Kai yawned a little and followed Ahra to the streets."Woaah.. look at that rainbow! It's the second thing I want to see after I wake up" Ahra smiled widely while pointing happily at the rainbow.
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/013/cache/double-rainbow-reid_1399_600x450.jpg
"Second? And who's the first?" Kai ask. Ahra give him a slight smile. "Haha, my parents and my husband" Kai quickly look down to hide his blushing face. "Are you blushing Kai?" Ahra teased and bent down to him. "N-no I'm not okay! Look! The rainbow faded!" Kai pointed at the rainbow and quickly wear a poker face. Ahra turned and pout. "Well.. bye rainbow.." she mumbled. "This is so exciting!" Nara laugh.
 
"I'm back guys!" Kai yelled as he closed the dorm door. "Good evening my dear dancing machine" Suho look at him with annoyed eyes. Kai look at his leader back. "What?" Suho scoffed and pointed at the clock. "Kai, it's 7 pm already. Where have you been?" Suho ask. Kai rub his head. "Hyung, we- I mean I is stuck in the rain and I have to take a break until the rain is done" Kai whined. "We?" Suho raised his eyebrow. "I. It's 'I' not 'we' I make a mistake" Kai lied smoothly. "Dinners ready!" D.O popped his head from the kitchen with a wide grin. "Yumm.. I miss umma's cooking" Kai joked and rub his stomach. "I'm not your umma" D.O glared. "But Suho-hyung is appa, and hyung is umma" Kai joked again. D.O rolled his eyes and entered the kitchen again. "Just accept the fact, umma" Kris teased. "I'M NOT YOUR UMMA. YOU'RE EVEN OLDER THAN ME" D.O glared at Kris. Kris laugh hard and whispered to Tao, "Look, umma's mad..."
 
"I'm so tired~" Kai whined as he jumped on his bed. "Kai, thank you again for the watch" Ahra said, sitting at the edge of Kai's bed. Kai looked at the ceiling and smiled. "No problem. It's fit to you anyway" Kai laugh. "So don't forget to wear the perfume too okay?" Ahra warned. Kai laugh and nod. "I will" he mumbled and asleep. "He's such a fast sleepers" Ahra rolled her eyes. "Aren't he?" Nara showed up right beside her, making Ahra to jump. "N-Nara? What are you doing here?" Ahra quickly stood in front of Kai. Nara laughed. "You were so much alike with him" she pointed at Kai with her chin."Me? How?" Ahra ask, confused. "You two is so awkward. Persistent but always hesitated at the same time" Nara chuckled in amusement. "What are you doing here? Kill me?" Ahra ask. "I'm here to watch"
 

"So Kai said that?" Ahra said while frowning, try to digest the information. Nara nod her head. "And so.. we have to show it to you?" Ahra ask. Nara nod again. "Is that hard?" Ahra ask again. "Kind of. You know, I like devil things. So happiness is definitely on my last thing" Nara said. Ahra nod a little and frown. "Do you-" Ahra turn to Nara, and found that Nara already gone. Ahra sigh. "This is going to be a bit hard.." Ahra mumbled.

 

________________________________________
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
» Hi there!! I finally updated again.. Keke :p I'm busy with twitter lately, haha. How's my update? Thank you for my 12 subbies~ Keep comment, subscribe and support me ne? I love you~ <33