Walk Around

My Invisible Lover
chapter fourteen
walk around
 
 
 
 
 
 

"Wake up!" Kai opened his eyes slowly, just to found Kyungsoo looking at him with annoyed look. Kai slowly wake up and stretch his arm. "Wake up wake up" D.O said annoyed. "Okay okay. Don't be so mad in the morning!" Kai groaned and get up. "Well how wouldn't I? The dorm is such a mess. There's bowl on the bed. The chips is sprading over the living room. The window isn't closed. My kitchen looks like a disaster!!" D.O glared scarily at Kai. Kai scratch his head and grin. "Sorry hyung~ hehe. When you go back?" Kai ask and stand up from his bed. he look around and didn't find Ahra. "Is she fine already?" Kai thought. "Who are you searching mister?" D.O ask impatiently. "Oh, no one" Kai grin. "Go take a bath!" D.O smack his head and went to the kitchen. "ow..." Kai groaned as he rub his head.

 

"Where's everyone?" Kai ask as he stepped out from the bathroom. "They're sleeping. Too tired to wake up" D.O said and went to his room, leaving Kai alone in the living room. Someone cough, making Kai turned around almost immediately. "Oh, Ahra. Are you fine now?" Kai ask as he smiled. "Yes I am! Thank you for taking care of me yesterday" Hara bowed and smile. Kai scratch his head and smile goofily. "It's nothing. Your welcome" he grin. "You should be go out with others yesterday. Sorry for that" Ahra looked down. Kai chuckled and shake his head. "Nah. I can do it elsewhere" he scratch his head. Ahra brightened up and look at Kai happily. Kai raised an eyebrow at her. "How about we go out now?" she said. Kai thought and knocked at Kris's room. "Hyung?" he slowly opened the door. Kris is looking blankly at the roof. "What?" Kris ask. "Can I take a walk?" Kai ask. "Just be careful" Kris nod. Kai smiled widely and leave the room. "YES WE CAN!" Kai cheered.

 

"Woah, it's so great here!"Ahra exclaimed, feeling extremely happy. "It is, woah, look at the fountain!" Kai gaped at the grand fountain. "Kai, you look funny" Ahra said, laughing. "Shees shut up" Kai said, tightening his grip on Ahra's hand. Ahra laugh and looked up to the sky. "Today is bright, not expected." Ahra mumbled. "Waeyo? Isn't that good that it's not raining?" Kai frown. "Well, the weather forecast says today will be raining" Ahra frown too. "That's a miracle!" Kai laugh. "What miracle? It's just luck" Ahra chuckled. "Well, luck is part of miracle" Kai laugh. "Aish, okay okay" Ahra give up and pulled Kai into a shop. Kai looked around, to find that it's a perfume shop. "Are you interested in this kind of thing?" Kai raised an eyebrow to Ahra. "Not really. I like natural fragrance, just like bread" Ahra said, chuckled a little. "You raised in a bakery that's why" Kai scoffed. Ahra chuckled and pick a perfume. She examine the bottle and ask the shop keeper. She nodded and went back to Kai. "you should try this" she said and give Kai the perfume. "fresh?" he notice the fragrance. She nod.

 
"You should wear it often okay? It smells good with you"Ahra grinned as she happily bring the perfume she already bought along with her. "You give it to me?" Kai ask. Ahra nod. "Oh, I think I should buy flowers to my father when I reach Korea" Ahra mumbled as she looks at a flower stall. Kai looked around and found a watch shop. He look at Ahra and a grin spread across his lips. "Hey, let's go there" Kai nudged Ahra and point to the watch shop. "hm, wae?" Ahra looked confused. "Since you give me a perfume, maybe I should give you a watch" Kai grin. Ahra shook her head. "No need-" "No comment" Kai shook his head and entered the shop. Ahra looked around the shop, and found Girl's Generation's photo. "Oh, there's sunbae too" Kai mumbled and observed the photo. He then ask the shop keeper. "Do you have baby g?" Kai ask. The shop keeper nod and show him the watches. "Woah" Kai gaped and grin at Ahra. "Choose one!"
 
"You really didn't have to do this"Ahra whined as she look between a watch and another. "And it's Girls Generation's?" Ahra raised an eyebrow while examining the watch. Kai just stood there, observing her cute frown with a grin. "Ah.. maybe I choose this one" Ahra pointed to a white watch.

http://psychofriend.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/jessica.jpg

The shop keeper nod and wrap it. "Oohh.. you choose Jessica-noona?" Kai whispered to her. "I love the watch okay" Ahra rolled her eyes. Kai laugh and paid then walk out with Ahra. "Why are you so persistent?" Ahra whined. Kai look at her and laugh. "I have to repay people back" Kai said. Ahra shook her head in disapproval and walk ahead. Kai chuckled. "How about eat somewhere?" Kai suggested. Ahra just nod slightly. Kai pulled her to a nearby restaurant.
 
"What do you want to order?" Kai ask her. Ahra scanned through the menu. "Hm.. I guess I just have pasta then, and ice tea?" she said a little unsure. "Are you sure?" Kai ask. Ahra look at the menu and give him a thumb up even without looking up from the menu. Kai laugh and called a waiter to order. After ordering, Ahra played with her new watch. She spin it on the table, as if she has a new spinning toy. She then examined it carefully. Kai laugh as he rest his head on the chair. "Are you having fun playing with your watch?" Kai ask. Ahra look at him and then look at her watch. "Having comercial is great" she mumbled. "I just never have this kind of watch" Ahra said and laugh. As they wait for the food, they keep teasing each other. And nara is smiling seeing this. "Not as bad as I thought"
 
"See? The weather forecast is totally right"Ahra mumbled, totally upset with the rain. "It's late a little. Psh" Kai scoffed at the rain. They both is shielding theirselves in one of abandoned shop. She looked around and there's no other people beside them. She looked at Kai and then at the rain. "I hope this isn't for long.I'm sleepy" Ahra said as she yawned. Kai looked at her and then back at the rain. "I don't know I should be happy or not..." Kai thought. "You should be thankful to me kid" Nara thought and leaned at the fence of the shop without they knowing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » omg hi! I'm updating again!! Because I kind of forcing myself, is it bad? Give me your comment please.. and keep support me! ^^