Meet Again

My Invisible Lover

"Annyeong haseo~" they greeted the waiter in the bakery. "Annyeong haseo~" they greeted back, didn't recognise that it's EXO-K. A few people knew that they're EXO, but since they were a daily costumer there, they keep it a secret. "Annyeong boys, what do you want to order?" the same old man greeted them. "Oh, hi ahjussi~ We're fine, busy, and bored. So we came here" Suho said and bowed, showing his respection towards the elder. The old man was a very skilled patisserie in Seoul. EXO really likes the cakes he made. If EXO-M is coming over, the first thing they ask is the cake. EXO-K assumed that EXO-M is hungry, so they always buy one or more for them.

 

"What do you want to order today?" the old man asked with a gentle smile  towards them. "Mmm.. what do you want to order?" Suho throw the question back to s. "I want to order a green tea cake" D.O said. "mm.. I'm confused.." Chanyeol mumbled while scratching his head. "I want strawberry cakes!!" Baekhyun said cheerfully. "Then me and Baek can share" Chanyeol grinned. "Me and Suho-hyung want to eat chocolate cakes!" Sehun said as he leaned back on his chair. "Kai? You space out too much" the old man gently tapped Kai's shoulder. Kai snapped and sit properly before randomly place his order. "I want a mocha parfait" he said. The old man smiled and patted his shoulder. "Don't keep your problem to yourself, Kai" He said before leave.

 

Kai stare at the old man agape. "How does he.." he mumbled and leaned on his chair back. "Do you have problem Kai?" Suho asked. "Nope, I just met someone, that's all" Kai said. He's not lying. "Who?" He asked again. "A girl. She's so pretty hyung! I can't believe it!" Kai said, rather too hyper. "All girl is pretty to you, Kai" Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "No! Really! She's different! I can sense she's-" Kai's word cutted with a waiter approach them. "This is your order. I'm sorry my dad has to rest" the girl bowed to them, making her hair fall's gracefully. Kai was shocked. He can't believe it. He meet her again.

 

"This is your Green Tea Cake" she handed D.O his order.

"This is the Strawberry Cake" she handed Baekhyun his order.

"This is your Chocolate Cake" she smiled and give Suho the order.

"And your-" she stopped for a while, eyeing Kai. Kai send her a grin. "Hey. We meet again" he said and rubbed his neck sheepishly. The girl found that it's cute, and giggle a little. "Hey there. This is your mocha parfait, I made this for you" she added and smiled.

She bowed politely. "Thank you for treat my grandfather politely. I'm her grand daughter" She said before left to take another order. "Wow. Kai, you know her?" D.O nudged Kai who is just beside him. Kai was like, lost in his world again. "Bingo" Suho snapped his fingers. "What hyung?" Sehun turned to look at Suho. "haha, I felt like Kai is in love" Suho laughed and eat his delicious chocolate cake. "Yum~" He hummed and tapped Kai's parfait glass, making a faint "ting" sound. Kai slowly looked at Suho.

 

"yes hyung?" he eyed Suho. Suho chuckled. "hey, stop day dreaming, eat your parfait, she make it special for you" he said, making the un-ready Kai blushed. "W-what? Special? Nah" Kai shook his head to prevent him to think farther. "Kai, you're seriously in love" Chanyeol and Baekhyun shook their head as if they're twin. Just the height is the problem. Kai blushed and lost word, so he just keep silent and eat his parfait silently.

 

"We're done!" Baekhyun patted his stomach like a little kid. "It's so delicious! Daebak!" Chanyeol sigh in happiness and leaned back to his chair. "Childish" Sehun commented as he rolled his eyes. "Don't be too serious Sehun-ah" Suho said and he get up to go to the cashier to pay. After he pay, he passed with the girl again. "Ah!" Suho tried to called her, but he didn't know her name. "You called me?" she stopped and give him a smile. "Yes, I, uh.. just wondering, if you need something you can called us" Suho said as he handed her a phone number. She looked at the phone number and then to Suho. "but what for?" she asked. "Just incase" Suho said and quickly left before bowing. He was so nervous when meeting with a girl that so graceful like her.

 

"Guys! Let's go home!" Suho approach s and gestured them to followed him outside. The all nodded and followed him. When it's already a half way from the bakery, D.O nidged Kai. "Kai, can I borrow your phone?" he asked. Kai looked at him for a while before pulled his phone out from his pocket. He carelessly handed it to D.O. Instead of using it, D.O give him a weird look. "Kai" he said shortly. "Do this looks like a phone to you?" D.O shake a keychain in front of Kai's face. "huh?" he said and start to take out everything in his pocket. Keychain, bill, paper, coins, and a money. "What the.."

 

"Huh? Who's phone is this?"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi again! I can double update because have many idea in mind~ Haha. So Kai carelessly lost his phone. Who found it? Keep commenting, subscribing and support me! ^^ Do the food looks delicious to you? ^^