What Should I Do..

My Invisible Lover

 


✻ chapter twelve

 


What should I do..

 

 


 

 

Ahra POV


I almost get a cold if I didn't quickly take a bath. As I opened the bathroom door, I found the silent living room. I looked around and found Kai is sleeping silently on the sofa. I approach him as I squat down near him. He looks so tired. Well, he must be. I give his head a light pat and put his jacket over him. I smiled and suddenly I feel a presence behind me. I quickly turn around and found a girl with big sharp eyes looking right at me. I shivered and slowly stand up. Is she looking at me or Kai? But her eyes followed my body, so she's looking at me. "How can you see me?" I ask her as I warmly smile at her. "Of course I can see you" she said sternly. Her aura tells that she's somewhat dangerous to me. Is it really? "How can you be here?" I ask back. "Are you a fan?" I ask again. She scoffed at me. "Of course I am. I'm a special fangirl" she said. "Special? Oh.. you related to one of them?" I ask. She smirk at me.

 

 


"I'm not related to them" she said again. "Then.. how are you- are you sasaeng fans?!" I gasped. She shook her head. "I'm not." I scratch my head. Then why is she here? "I'm here to give you an information" she said, her serious expression is so scary. I nod my head, let her tell her information. "You will never goes back to normal" I snapped her head back to her. "W-what?" I ask and look at the mysterious girl in disbelief. "You will never go back to normal" she repeated, and give me one of her smirk. I still can't believe the non-sense she's giving. It's obvious that Kai can see her faintly now, that must be a good news right? One step towards normal. "What are you saying? It can't be!" I said in disbelief. Her eyes show an annoyed expression. "I'm saying the truth, because I'm the one who control it" she said with an annoyed voice. She's.. the reason why? I.. I thought..

 

 


"My name is Nara. And I'm a genie." she said. Genie? I can't believe in magic. I didn't even believe in miracle! I give her an annoyed expression. "And why you make me like this?" I ask. She smirk again. "Because of Kai's perfume. You become invisible because of his perfume." she said. "But you say you're the one that make me like this" I scoffed at her. "I make you become worser." she said. "What do you mean?" my eyes searched for her true words. There's no sign she's lying. But, why? I even meet her once, which is now, and she hate me? What's my fault? "Actually, I accidentally put the dust on the rose Kai use for his perfume. That's why you're invisible and the rose fragrance can't be erased" she said, but there's no regret tone in her voice. "and after seeing the accident, I never regret it though. I hate you anyway" she said. "What's my fault? I never do anything!" I answered. "You do something that make me so angry" she gritted her teeth. I take a step back. "You will never goes back to normal until I stop hating you. And it'll be forever" Nara suddenly blow a sparkle to me and I can feel there's no air around me. I gasped for air but nothing come in. I try to grab her, but she slowly vanished. A tear escaped my eyes as my vision become blurry.

 

Kai POV

 


I heard a bird chirping and sunshine fall on my face. I groaned slightly and found that I'm asleep at the couch. I guess I'm too tired. I stretched my body and jumped off the coach. Faintly I saw someone lying on the floor. I looked closedly and it's Ahra. It's freaking Ahra. I quickly run towards her. Is she asleep? I don't think she can sleep in the floor by accident. I touch her forehead, and it's freaking hot. I carried her quickly but silently and enter my room. Kyungsoo-hyung is still sleeping. It's a bit weird since he's a morning person. I put her gently on my bed. Kyungsoo-hyung yawned at the same time. I quickly straightened my body and greet him with a big smile. "Oh good morning hyung" I smile. He look at me weirdly before slowly go off from his bed. "Kai, we have a day off today. Me and the others want to go somewhere to explore this city, it'll be fun! Want to come?" Kyungsoo-hyung grinned. I shook my head. "Nah hyung. I'll pass now." He look at me weirdly. "Why? You usually the one that suggest us to look around" I grin. "I feel weird today hyung. So I'll pass" He sigh and nod. "Are you okay? Rest well okay?" I nod and he left the room. Yeah, Ahra, rest well.

 

 


It's already night and there's no sign of Ahra waking up. I sigh. Is it because of that stupid Bacon-hyung? Aish, I'm going to scold him later. But her breath is still steady, so I'm relieved. I take the towel off her head and dip it in the water then squeeze it a little to put it on her forehead. I slowly put it on her forehead. I look at her sadly. I didn't mind that I'm alone or bored and left something out just because of you. I just want you to be safe. Her body temperature is downing a little by time passed. And there's also no sign of hyungs to come back. I wonder where they are now. Looks like they have so much fun.

 

 


"Uhh.." I quickly looked at Ahra who is moving her body. She slowly opened her eyes and look at me. "K-Kai?" she said faintly. I nod my head. "Where am I now?" "You're in my room" she take a deep breath and looks like learning to breath. "Are you okay?" I ask her worriedly. She takes a deep breath again and nod then let out the breath again. "Hardly breath?" I ask. She shake her head. "I made you a porridge, sorry I can't really cook" I take the porridge from her bed-side table and feed her a little. She sits up and chuckled a little. How I relieved hearing that soft chuckle. "I can do it myself" I shook my head. "I'll feed it to you. You're sick" she smile a little before agreeing to be feeded by me. I feel.. happy and nervous? I don't know why.. As I feed her, she keep looking at my eyes, making me feel a little uncomfortable. After the porridge is done, I put it on her bed-side table. She smiled at me and suddenly hug me. I feel so nervous and confused on what to do. I slowly caressed her hair and she break the hug with a reassuring smile. "You have to rest too Kai" she said before slowly fall asleep again.

 

 


I try to stabilize my trembling heart and take a deep breath. Kai, you become very nervous now. The wind softly blow through the window. I'm afraid Ahra will be cold and decide to closed it. I take a look at m surroundings first. The city at night is so beautiful. The lights are everywhere, revealing the busy activities of it's people. The tall building across is so crowded too. Many people goes in and out of that building. I wonder what's the building is. I look up and see a few stars above me. The stars twinkling as if supporting me. I smiled and closed the window. I feel shiver through my spine. What's wrong? I turned around and about to walk to Ahra's bed, when I see... a girl.

 

 


▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

 

 


▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

 

 


✻ author's note

 

 


Hi there! Another update! I really hope you support my story by subscribing and commenting! I really love the people who commented <33 Haha, good bye~ Credit to

` ✼ exotic grounds — story & profile layouts shop `( moved! )