Invisible

My Invisible Lover

The morning sunshine shine warmly on Kai's face. He groaned slightly and stretched his body. He turned around and suddenly, his hand touch something. Then slowly a body appeared in front of him. A girl. "WHAT THE HECK?!! WHO ARE YOU??" He yelled loudly, making the birds flew away from his window. She heaved a big sigh. "You" she pointed at him."Made me like this. You have responsible to this." she said. "What? What did I do?"  Kai thought. "You make a silly perfume" she sighed as she sit on the floor, looking at the floor as if it's interesting. "Perfume? Do you mean- ah" Kai started to remember last night.

 

*Flashback*

 

"What?? Invisible?? Impossible!" Kai said, as he started to turn around and around, tried to find her. "See? I'm right beside you, don't you see me?" she said again, in a worry tone. "No way!" Kai turned around and felt something hit his hand. Suddenly he can see her again. "What, what happened?" Kai asked, his face was looks so confused. He looked at his hand. His hand touched her fingers. "W-wait. How do you?" Kai looked going to jump out from the window soon if she said didn't know either. "I.. don't know exactly, but I think it's because of your perfume experiment" she sighed, and sit on the bed. "Where are you?" Kai asked again. "Why you can see me back then, but can't see me now?" she asked, confused. Kai looked around and touched something. Then she showed up again.

 

"Maybe I know how I can see you again" Kai sighed as he sit beside her. He release his hand from her shoulder. "You're back when.. there's skinship" Kai said, paused a little. "Skinship? how come?" she asked. "Well, look at this" he said as he touched her face. "You're visible now. But when I pulled away," he said as he pulled away. "you're invisible again" Kai said. "That means I can't be back normal again?" she asked sadly. "No! Maybe we can do something about it. We're start to doing a research tomorrow, okay?" Kai patted her head. "I'll be sleeping now, jalja" Kai said, a little guilty about leaving the girl in a frustating state. She sighed as she watched Kai fell asleep.

 

*End*

 

"So.. what are we going to do now?" Kai asked unsure. "I don't know.." she sighed. "Kai? Are you okay?" D.O's head popped out from the door. Kai jumped in surprise and silently cursed. "Yah, can't you knocking first before entering?" Kai glared at him. "I heard you're talking with someone, who is it?" he asked. "Uhm.. I.. I talk! Talk on the phone! Yeah!" Kai lied with a bit nervousness in his tone. "Oh yeah? From who?" D.O asked again. "Why this guy is so want to know??" Kai thought annoyed. "It's my sister" Kai replied shortly. "Anyway, breakfast is ready" D.O finally divert the conversation. Kai sighed in relief. He still can felt that she's still here, somewhere in this room. "I didn't even know her name yet" Kai thought. "Wha-" when Kai was about to ask her name, D.O popped again from the door. "AISH! STOP SCARING ME!" Kai threw a pillow at him. D.O quickly catched it and grinned. "I just want to ask.. where's her?" he asked. "What should I say?? Aish.." Kai thought quickly. "She's um.. she's.. already go home last night! yeah! Her father called her and she said she has to go now, and she left!" Kai said, ended with a fail grin at his lips.

 

"Ah, really? You didn't keep her in this room right?" D.O eyed him playfully. Kai's face turned red and smacked him with pillow again. "N-no, I won't okay!" he shouted as he pushed D.O out from the door. He faintly hear her giggle from the room. he smiled a little. "You can have breakfast too" Kai whispered before closed the door. "Did he know that I was beside him? That's so funny" she thought as she opened the door silently and closed it again. "Kai! Where's her?" Suho asked Kai, who's just sit down. "Her?" Kai asked back. "Yeah, her. I didn't know her name" Suho laughed. "ah.." Kai nodded. "Who's your name?" Kai whispered, hoping she was beside him. "My name is Kwon Ahra " she whispered back. Kai can felt her breath tingling his neck. "Heck, she was so close"  kai thought. "Move yourself a bit, I'm afraid I suddenly touched you" Kai whispered.

 

Ahra silently walk to the sofa and sit there. Kai didn't felt her beside him again, so he grinned at the other member, that eyed him weirdly. "Ah.. what?" Kai said, grinned. "Why are you whispering?" Sehun eyed him weirdly. "Well.. nothing. Anyway, her name is Kwon Ahra" Kai grinned. "How do you know?" Baekhyun raise an eyebrow to Kai. "Haha, you won't know" Kai laughed, as he heard Ahra's faint laugh

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! Here's update for today~ Ah, so she's now invisible.. Want to know more? Just wait, haha ^^ Keep commenting, subscribing and support me! Bye~