Special Chapter

My Invisible Lover

"Kai!" Ahra run from her bakery and greeted Kai. "Yah. Can't you call me oppa?" Kai pout and hug her. She chuckled. "Hm.. maybe not now. Someday Kai~" she teased. "Why you like teasing now? Just like that Nara" Kai rolled his eyes. Ahra grin and poke his arm. "I learn it from you pabo" Ahra chuckled. Kai grin and slung his arm around her shoulder and then enter the bakery.

 

*Flash back*

 

"What do you mean by making us together?" Ahra said, obviously very confused. Nara smiled. "It's all my act! I act to hate you very very much and looks like want to kill you! Is my act convincing?" Nara said with a grin. Ahra face palmed herself while Kai look at her agape. "What the-" Kai shook his head and suddenly noticed that the time has stop. "You stopped the time?" Kai said while observing the bird that was flying now stopped in the mid-air. Kai was busy gaping at things around him, while Ahra still can't believe that Nara played with her. "Your act is one serious talent. You looks really like hate me!" Ahra look at her in awe. "Really? I'm not a human though. I'm just a genie" Nara smiled warmly. "But why you act?" Ahra ask, "this is the main question" Ahra added. "Because someone ask for it. And since I'm a genie, I have to grant it!" Nara said. "Who ask you to do that?" Kai turn at her and leaned at the window. "Byun Baekhyun"

 

"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS??" both Ahra and Kai shouted in unison. Nara nod simply. "He's the one who make this plan. Surprisingly everything did exactly as he predict. He's a genius" Nara said. Ahra and Kai still agape in the fact that their friend is arangging this. This all. "I can't believe..." Ahra mumbled. "He know you both will be together someday, and he want to help you guys!" Nara said, there's a bit of convincing tone in her voice. Ahra looked at Kai as he do the same. "We're not mad. But maybe we're going to give him a little revenge~" Kai smirked. Nara take a step back. "whoa. Don't be that mean okay? His intention is good" Nara said, afraid that Baekhyun will be dead with these two. "Nah~ we won't be that mean." Ahra shook her head. "Good. I think I need to go now. Bye~" Nara snapped her finger before disappearing.

 

*Flash back end*

 

"Happy 1st Anniversary baby~" Kai cooed as he give her a gift. "Silly, I don't want you to call me baby" Ahra chuckled and receive the gift. "So I call you what? Mrs. Kim?" Kai teased. Ahra blushed. "Don't! Wait there, I'll take the cake" Ahra run to the fridge. She take out a cake with 'Happy 1st Anniversary' word on top of it. Kai smiled as he watch her place two candles and light it up. "Here. We blow together okay?" Ahra said and approach Kai. "One, two, three!" Both of them blow the candle. Ahra laugh and put the cake on the table. Both of them seat on the chair. "I made this you know. You worth a try" Ahra grin as she give a piece to Kai. "My baby make this? It will be very good" Kai cooed as he eat the cake. Ahra didn't argue about the 'baby' again and watch Kai eat. "Is it good?" Ahra ask as she leaned her head on her folded arms. Kai looked at her with a serious expression. "It's not good" Kai said. Ahra pout. "Really? I'm sorry, I make it while I'm-" "It's fantastic!" Kai grin. Ahra frowned and hit his hand. "Yah! I thought it's really bad" Ahra shout. Kai just grin. "How come? My baby is the greatest baker in the world!" Kai smiled as he eat the cake again. "You exaggarate much Kai" Ahra shook her head and smiled. "Hey, I remember when we sprayed Baekhyun-hyung with orange juice?" Kai laughed. "Yes, I remember" Ahra smiled.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Be careful Ahraa!" Chanyeol yelled as Baekhyun throw a cream at her. "Yah oppa!" Ahra throw some on Baekhyun, but he dodge it quickly. The cream hit Sehun's face, making him agape. "YAH HYUNG!" Sehun chased Baekhyun. Baekhyun laugh. "time for revenge?" Kai whisper to Ahra. Ahra smirk and nod. She take a spray bottle and Kai filled it with orange juice. " Time for revenge" both Ahra and Kai mumbled and walk with their 'weapon' "Hyung!" Kai called. Baekhyun stopped and look at him. "GET THIS!!" Kai  and Ahra yelled then begin to spray orange juice to Baekhyun. "YAH! WHAT IS THIS?" Baekhyun shouted as he smell something familiar. "ORANGE JUICE?! YOU GUYS GOING TO GET IT!" Baekhyun quickly chased the two of them. "Our revenge is a complete success!" Ahra cheered and spray Baekhyun with orange juice again. "Why are you guys taking revenge on me?" Baekhyun ask while dodging the orange juice. "For fooling us all this time, oppa" Ahra grin.

 

*Flashback end*

 

"Kai! Let's go buy a gift for ourselves!" Ahra suggested as she wear the watch Kai give her 2 years ago. "I can see it's still good" Kai said, looking at her watch. "Yes. This watch is so precious" Ahra caressed the watch and then take her jacket. "Let's go?" Kai offered his hand. Ahra take his hand and go outside. "How about we buy perfume?" Kai teased. "I kind of scared with perfume now, Kai" Ahra laugh a little. "Wae?" Kai pout. "I'm afraid your perfume is selled, and I accidentally pick it then become invisible again" Ahra joked. "But it's Nara's fault!" Kai protested. "Baekhyun-oppa's order" Ahra added, making Kai frowned more. "Aish. Whatever you like baby" Kai said in defeat and Ahra laugh. "I'm a grown up, not a baby" Ahra protested with a smile. "But for me you're still baby" Kai pinched Ahra's cheek. Ahra laugh.

 

"Look at that perfume shop! Come on!" Kai pulled her as soon as he see a perfume shop. Ahra sighed and followed him patiently. "What are you even thinking Ahra? No way that perfume exist again. It's Baekhyun-oppa's plan" Ahra thought. She looks around the store, and found a jasmine perfume. She love herbal perfume. "Smells really good" Ahra said as she observed the perfume. "Be careful not to spray it, maybe you'll be invisible again" Kai teased. "I'm not a fool Kai" Ahra scoffed and put the perfume back on it's place. "How do you think about this? It's vanilla scented!" Kai showed her a perfume. Ahra look at it for a while and nod. "Sounds good for me" she smiled and look around. "Oh! How about this? It's strawberry, Baekhyun-oppa going to love it!" Ahra said excitedly as she picked up a perfume. Kai frown. "Why Baekhyun-hyung? I want to buy perfume for you, not for Baekhyun-hyung" he said. Ahra laughed and put the perfume back. "Okay, let's buy that one" Ahra said and they go to the cashier.

 

"What can I help you sir?" the cashier ask. "I want this please!" Kai give the perfume to her and the money. While Kai is paying in the cashier, Ahra looked around and spotted the jasmine perfume she found earlier. Suddenly a slight shadow appear and quickly disappear. "What's that?" Ahra rubbed her eyes a few times and look at the place again. "Just imagination" Ahra sighed. She see someone, a girl, pick the jasmine perfume from the shelf. "Why am I so concerned about it anyway?" Ahra shook her head and try to look somewhere else. But knowing her, she looks at the person again. The girl sprayed the perfume. And in Ahra's disbelief, the girl disappear. Ahra widened her eyes. "No.Way" she thought. But she still can see the flying perfume bottle, meaning the girl didn't know she's disappear yet. Kai tapped her shoulder, making her jump a little.

 

"What's wrong baby?" Kai ask. "Uh.. nothing! Let's go!" Ahra pulled Kai's hand to go outside the store. She can see a genie watching the girl earlier from a far. She still can't believe this. But now she know that it's not just her. Maybe right now, someone is become invisible just like her. "I hope you got a good boyfriend just like mine. I hope you get your invisible lover" Ahra thought as she smiled widely to Kai.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm giving you a special chapter! What do you think? ^^ Ah, I want to make a new story featuring Kim Myungsoo of Infinite~ and I need an antagonist character, can you choose it?

Okay, bye~

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6e177cf2tw1dupxkm5uncj.jpg