The Beginning

My Invisible Lover

Kai started to panicked out because his precious phone that his fans give him was now gone. He felt guilty to the fans that gave him that. What if his fans worked hard just to give him that?? He can't even express how panic he is now. "Calm down, Kai. Maybe it was somewhere here" Suho, being a good leader he is, tried to calm down his main dancer. "B-but hyung.. I felt guilty for my fans that gave me that.." Kai said sadly. Suho patted his back and assured him that everything's going to be okay. After they arrived at the dorm, Suho's phone ringed. "Huh?" he picked the phone.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" "Is it Suho-ssi? It's me, the patisserie's grand daughter" Suho stopped and exchanged look with Kai. "Who?" Kai mouthed to Suho. "Oh, waeyo?" Suho said politely. "There's a phone left here.. I think it belongs to one of your members" she said on the other line. Suho sigh in relief and mouthed "It's okay" to Kai. Kai was just stand there confused. "What's okay?" he thought. "Ah, yes. Thank you. I'll get it there" Suho smiled widely. "No, I'll delivered it to your dorm, can I ask where it is?" she said politely. "No, I'll get it, thank you" Suho tried not to troubled her. It's such a luck that she still find it. "It's okay Suho-ssi. I'll take it" she keep persistent. Suho gave up and give her their adress. She hung up and Suho tell the security to let a girl from the bakery in when she arrive.

 

"Hyung, who's that?" D.O leaned in to Suho. "It's the girl at the bakery" he said, receiving a gasp from all the members. "What? hyung! How did you know her number??" Kai hollered. "Well, she knows our number, not vice versa, exactly" Suho scratched his head. "How did she-" ""I give her our number, just incase she need anything" Suho cutted Chanyeol's words, making him pouted. Kai clucked his tounge in annoyance. "Is hyung cheating on me? He knows I like her but he make move on her? What the heck?" Kai thought as his mind is filled by black clouds, as if going to make a storm. "She said she wants to go here" Suho said again, making everyone jumped in surprise. "What? Quick guys! Clean our dorm!" D.O command. Without any question, the boys start to clean their dorm.

 

"Ding dong" the door bell's sound echoed in their mind. They was so nervous and can't act naturally. "Open the door!" Kai commanded them. "D.O!" Baekhyun pushed D.O to open the door. D.O pushed Sehun instead. "Sehun! Open the door!" Sehun quickly backed away and pushed Suho instead. "Yah! Stop pushing!" Suho yelled in whisper. They all went silent as Suho opened the door. "Ah.. annyeong" she bowed politely. "I just want to-" "Let's go in!" Suho pulled her inside, leaving her dumb-founded. "No need, I was-" "nah, we're going to treat you. Don't worry" Suho sent her a smile. She just frowned, not knowing what to do. She slowly take off her shoes and stepped to their living room. "A-Annyeonghaseo" the boys greeted and bow. "Annyeonghaseo" she bowed too. Kai mind was blown up. He can't stop thinking about how great she was without those waitress uniform and those lab's coat. She just wear a white cardigan with white t-shirt and short jeans.

With just that simple clothes, she can make him blown away.

 

"mm.." she bit her lips and look down. "So cute.." Kai thought. "Kai-ssi, is this your phone?" she said, handing him the black iPhone from her bag. Kai widened his eyes. "It-it is.." he mumbled and checked his phone. "I found it on the sofa at the bakery. Better be careful next time" she smiled a little. "I just want to-" "No! As a thank you, we'll make dinner for you" D.O offered. "It's okay, I can have dinner at home" she rejected politely. Kai was a bit disappointed that she just came and then go. "Can you stay here for a while?" Kai blurted out and he quickly covered his mouth. s was agape seeing how straight-forward their dancing machine is now. She bit her lips for a moment before nod her head slowly. "Okay, if you ask" she said and looked down. Kai smiled widely. Baekhyun nudged him. "Way to go man" he whispered and start to prepare the table. Kai can't stop smiling. He felt so special that she want to hear his wish, while she politely reject the other. She make him fly to the highest sky.

 

"Let's eat!!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun chorused as they start to dig in their food. "Jal meokgo" she said before start to eat the food. Kai can see from the corner of his eyes that she was smiling. He smiled wider and eat again. After they finished eating, a thunder strikes. "WOAAHH!!" Sehun covered his ears. "Sounds like there's storm coming" Baekhyun said. She start to get worried to her grand father. She excused herself to go home. As if preventing her to go home, the rain start to poured heavily out there. "Do you bring umbrella?" Suho asked her. She looked at her bag and shook her head. They all sighed. They can't let a girl walk alone at night when raining right? "Then there's no choice but to stay here until the rain's gone" Suho announce, accidentally making Kai smiled. He quickly erased the smile before she can see it. She can't help but nodded.

 

They all busy in their own room, and she is waiting inside KaiSoo's room. D.O is still outside, doing something and Kai is taking a shower. She awkwardly sit in a bed and looked around. She found a perfume bottle that looks familiar. "Ah, Kai's perfume in chemical class" she thought and observed it. She smelled the perfume a little. "rose" she thought and smiled. "My favorite flower" she thought again. Then, suddenly Kai finished shower and come out, making her startled. She accidentally sprayed the perfume on her. In a second, rose's fragrance filled the room, followed by the girl's surprised tone.

 

"Omona! Where are you??" Kai didn't believe of what he was seeing. He was seeing her a second ago, but didn't see her again a second later. "Where are you??" he looked around. "Kai-ssi.. what happened? Why am I.. invisible?"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omo!! O.O what happened to her?? Why is she invisible?? Tell me your opinion by commenting and subscribing, keep support me >< Thank you sooo much ^^