Suho's Upcoming Party

My Invisible Lover
chapter eighteen
»suho's upcoming party
____________________________________________________________________
 
"W-What do you mean oppa?" Ahra ask nervously. "Well, nevermind. I'm just happy you got safe" Baekhyun grinned. "y-yeah. Thank you oppa" she said turn around then run to Kai's room. She closed the door silently, panting a little. Her heart beat faster, and she become very nervous when she around Kai lately. She take a look at Kai and quickly shook her head. "What are you thinking right now Ahra..." Ahra thought and sit beside Kai's desk. She put her head on her hand, and fall asleep. "Seriously. Are they dumb or something?" Nara shook her head in disbelief. "They're so hard to be together. What's so hard just to confess and then be together?" Nara said, resting her head on the wall. "Human is unbelievable. They're making my mission harder" Nara said and disappear.
 
The next morning, Ahra wake up with headache. "Ouw.. I think I sleep in a wrong position.." Ahra mumbled, and stretching her sore body. "Ouww.." she rub her head. "Is there someone here?" the door opened, revealing D.O looking at the room curiously. Ahra froze and hold her breath. "I'm going to be dead if he find out.." Ahra thought, scared. "No one?" D.O looked around the room and close the door. "What are you talking about?" Ahra can hear Sehun voice. "I thought I hear something from my room" D.O shrug. "Your imagination!" Baekhyun yelled. Ahra smiled a little and entered the bathroom to take a bath. After take a bath, she found Kai is busy scribbling down on a paper. "Kai?" Ahra popped her head beside him. He jump a bit and look at her. "Yah! Don't make me scared!"
 
"What are you doing?" Ahra ask him. Kai gestured her to shut up and Ahra do it right away. "I'm actually planning on Suho-hyung's birthday party. It's just a few weeks from now" Kai lowered his voice. "Ah.. I just realize that their hair style is different from usual" Ahra thought as she take a deep look at Kai. Kai turned to her, making her stop staring and look at Kai's note. ".. are you guys having a comeback?" Ahra ask. Kai grinned and nod happily. "We're going soon~ I can't wait! I believe our fans can't wait too!" Kai said happily. Seeing Kai happy, Ahra can't help but smile. "He's doing his best.." she thought. "..Ahra?" Kai looked at her worriedly. There's a slight pink color on his cheeks. Ahra blushed and quickly look at his note again. "Aish.. why my heart is beating like this.."
 
"Sorry, so what's your plan?" Ahra said, act cool. "Uh.." Kai hesitantly look at his note. "I was thinking to make Suho-hyung mad.." Ahra laughed. "Ssshhh!" Kai planted his fore finger at his lips, signalling Ahra to quiet down. Ahra laugh silently. "You're so funny. Making Suho-ssi mad? You're looking for trouble right?" Ahra said, lowered her voice, even though she still laughing silently. Kai laugh a little. "I just like to tease my hyungs" Kai grinned. Ahra shook her head. "And the plan?" Ahra ask, try to be more serious. "So.." and then Kai telled her the plan. Ahra nod in agreement and show him a thumb up. "A good plan Kai. You should tell the others!" Ahra said. Kai smiled happily and nod. "Okay!" he then run outside the room and start to tell the others, while Suho is busy talking on the phone with his mom.
 
 
 
"The excitement is just to begin.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 author's note 
» Hi again!! Looks like many people get confused about my idea.. well, I just want to use my karma since I'm not using it.. I need your opinion more, since I never held something like this before.. I hope you keep support and love my story! And this story is kind of going to end soon.. ;; bye guys! saranghae~