That Girl

My Invisible Lover
 
       
       
       

 

                chapter thirteen »
       

 

                that girl
 

 

        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

 

        » Kai turned around and found a girl with long brown hair stare straightly at his eyes. He widened his eyes and looked around for his phone. He quickly take it from the desk and was about to dial his hyung's phone, but the phone flew away across the room. Kai widened his eyes, now scared. Ahra stirred a little in her sleep, making Kai turned to her worriedly. He afraid that the girl is sasaeng fans or something and going to kill him. But he also thought that maybe this girl is a magical creature, since Ahra can be invisible, then maybe magical creature is also exist right? Kai shook his head and look at the girl again. The girl turn her attention to Ahra, Kai reflect quickly go to Ahra.

 

         "Don't go near her!!" the mysterious girl shout. Kai froze in his place, as if she just say a weird word. "W-Why?" Kai ask, scared. He really think that she going to kill him, and the worst Ahra too. The girl throw an unread-able look at him, making him wonder more. "I'll kill her if you do" she said with hatred filled her eyes. Kai froze and distance himself a bit from her. He will never forgive himself if Ahra got killed because of him. But then, on the second thought, she can kill her even tough Kai isn't near him. With the hatred gaze from her, he know she still want to kill her even tough he distance himself. So, he quickly run to protect Ahra and stand in front of her. She give a mysterious and angry gaze to Kai.

 

         

 

        "You're so stupid. I tell you to get away from her and you ignored it" she let out a scary smirk, making Kai shiver. But for Ahra, he can do it. "But, oh well, whatever. Since you're here too, I'll tell you something interesting" she said. Kai listened her every word with cautious but also curious. "What could it be?" he thought. "My name is Nara. I'm a genie" Kai look at her in disbelief. "So that thing really exist in this world?" Kai ask. Nara let out a soft laugh. "Yes it is. In fact, they're everwhere" she add. "I must be dreaming. This is a crazy dream" Kai shook his head. He know his life is full of miracle, and he can't really believe that the miracle is including this. "Let me continue my word, should I?" Nara gaze at him. Kai didn't answer, he just silently stood there. "I'm a genie, and I'm the one that make Ahra like this. Forever stuck in invisible" she smirk. Kai's brain suddenly went blank. "She.. she's the one who make her like this? Why? WHY? I thought it was me?" Kai thought went wild. "I'm doing it, with your help" Kai's gaze hardened at the statement. "yeah, stupid me. Why did I was so blinded by her and make it randomly? I should make a good perfume and she will never like this" Kai thought sadly.
 
       

 

                "When you is making your perfume, you accidentally put the dust I have to your perfume. I didn't really pay attention because my gaze is filled with hatred to her. Then you excitedly finish your perfume, that's when I realize my dust is gone and I never really expected you use it. I also can't believe fate make Ahra be the one that sprayed your perfume. Fate is playing with us" Nara said, giving a slight smile in happiness. Kai frown. He really can't understand the condition right now. "So it isn't entirely my fault? It's because of a dust?" He thought confusedly. "I actually just about to throw the dust to her, but you beat me in it" Nara laugh loudly. "I have to say thank you right? Thank you so much Kai" Nara said. Kai glared at her. "I DON'T NEED THANK YOU FOR THIS!!" Kai yelled, making Ahra stirred again. He already too mad. "This girl. Why is she hate Ahra so much? What did she do? Ahra did nothing to her! She's so evil!" Kai thought as he keep glaring at her in angry and displeased. "Why? Aren't you happy?" Nara tilt his head. Kai look at her with of-course-I-don't look.
       
 
               

 

                        "Ahh.. I can see that you like her right?" Nara suddenly said, with a playful smirk playing on her lips. Kai suddenly become awkward and quickly shook his head. "A-Ani!!" he quickly denied. Nara laugh. "I can see through your eyes kid. I know you adore her, I even know you didn't pay attention at the chemical teacher just because you looking at her all the time" Nara said. Kai blush and quickly look at the floor. "Hey, I have a challange for you and her" she smirk and point Ahra with her chin. Kai looked at Ahra and then back to Nara. "If you two can show me what real happiness is, I'll let her go" Nara said. Kai brightened up and nod quickly. "We will" Kai said happily, maybe this is his chance to save Ahra's normal life. "There's no deadline, but you want your girlfriend to be normal soon right?" Nara raise her eyebrow to Kai. Kai was so awkward at the word 'girlfriend' but he nod. "She's not my girlfriend-" "yet" Nara added. "Aish, but I want her to be normal soon" Kai try to ignore her tease. Nara laugh before disappear slowly. "Good luck"

 

         

 

        After Nara's gone, Kai can sigh in relief and look at Ahra then take a deep breath. "We can do this. Together" Kai mumbled. "..Kai?" Kai shot his eyes wide open and look at the curious Ahra. Kai quickly straightened himself. He afraid that Ahra hear his cheesy word just then. "What happened?" she ask slowly as she sit on the bed. Kai shook his head and give her his best smile. "nothing happened. Glad you're fine" Kai grin. Nara silently laugh.
 
               
 
                         
       "I can't wait to see what is it.."
 

 

        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

 

         

   Author'sNote   

 

         

 

        » hi! Thank you for reading and subscribing! I hope you keep subscribing, commenting and supporting my fiction!! I really happy if someone comment! Anyway, is the font really small? credit to e.g again~ ^^