Stuck in Rain!

My Invisible Lover
fifteen.
stuck in rain!
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Kai's POV
 
» Well hi there. Stuck in the rain is really not an option. I love spending time with Ahra and all, but Ahra is sleepy. I want her to sleep so she's not getting too tired. However, the rain looks like not going to stop any time soon. And Ahra is already yawned for a few times now. "Let her sleep on your lap idiot" a voice whispered to me. I shivered and look around, just to find that magical girl smirking amusedly on me. Is this her plan or something? This girl is such a troublesome. I groaned a little and turn my head to Ahra, who is already half-asleep. I shook my head as I glared at that magical girl and nudged Ahra. "Ahra, you can sleep in my lap if you want" I said softly. She shifted her half-closed eye to me. "W-what? No thank you" she shook her head as she tried hard to make her eyes opened. I chuckled and bring her to my lap. She look at me with confused eyes but still, she finally fall asleep.
 
» Well, it's already a few hours since the rain, and it still doesn't stop for your information. I get bored watching the rain fall, but then, I never get tired by looking at her face. I look down at Ahra and smiled. "Such a lovey dovey here" Nara said sarcastically as she give me her smirk. "You ask for it pabo" I scoffed. Nara laugh and look down at Ahra. "But still, I hate her. That innocent face" she bent down to touch her, but I slapped her hands away. "Stay away from her" I hissed. She give me a smirk. "Turn back the weather. I know you set this up" I groaned. Nara laugh again and look at me in amusement. "You're a good guesser aren't you?" She give me a smirk. I should wipe that annoying smirk ever, like ever. "I'll get the rain off,if" she then smirk again.
 
» "If?" I ask again, I'm getting impatient for your information. Stuck with Ahra alone is okay. But stuck here with this magical creature isn't that nice. She keeps smirking as if I keep making mistakes, as if she's waaaay better than me. And that pisses me off. "If you dare to kiss her" I widened my eyes, and I believe I almost beat D.O-hyung in it. "What the- kiss? Are you insane or something??" I hissed at her, embarassed and angry. "I'm not insane. I'm not even a human. I just give a deal to you" She leaned on the fence. "Do it, or forever raining" she warned. "I swear if I can kill you I will kill you right now" I glared at her. She just give me an anooying smirk. Oh God, let me slip out of this thing.
 
» "AAAHHH! COME ON! YOU'VE BEEN STARING AT HER FOR 30 MINUTES!" Nara yelled boringly. "SSHHH! You'll wake her up!" I hissed at that annoying genie or whatsoever. "Don't care. Just do it" Nara rolled her eyes. I keep looking at Ahra, judging what will happened if I do it. "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! KISS ME?? ARE YOU CRAZY???" this is the first reaction. "Why you do that? That's my first.. I hate you Kai!" that's the second reaction. "Kai.. I can't believe you're this type of person. I'm sorry, but I'm scared of you" this is the third. There's no positive possibilities in that, I know. "Will you do it?" Nara raise an eyebrow to me. I just keep silent, judging further. "Staring at her face aren't helping at all you know" she scoffed. "I know, I know. I'm not stupid for your information" I rolled my eyes. Okay, I haev to do this. Slowly, I leaned in to her
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 
 
lol, what will happened to Kai and Ahra? Are Kai really going to kiss her? Omoo double update today, kind of short haha. subscribe, comment and support everyone!!~