His Plan

My Invisible Lover

"Kai! What took you so long??" Chanyeol yelled from the car's door. "Huh? O-oh yeah!" Kai put on a smile, yet obvious that it's a panic smile. "Let's hope there's a miracle there" Kai whispered. Ahra nodded and followed Kai. "Kai! Sit in the back with me!" Baekhyun waved his hand to Kai. "No! Kai sit here beside me!" Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun. "What?? No! He's in the back with me!" Baekhyun glared at him back. So the BaekYeol keep yelling at each other as Kai gestured Ahra to go inside. Even though Kai can't see her, the rose perfume is the clue. The rose fragrance flow past Kai, signalling that Ahra is already inside. Kai slowly entered the car and sit on the edge, try hard not to acidentally touched Ahra in the trip.

"Stop!" Baekhyun yelled at their manager. "Huh?" They all confused at Baekhyun's sudden command. "Why?" Their manager stopped the car. Baekhyun just smile mysteriously. "Follow me outside" Baekhyun mouthed at Ahra. Ahra nodded. "Kai.. can you move a bit far again?" Ahra whispered to Kai. Kai nodded and he give more space to her to past him. She past Kai successfully and jumped out from the car. Since the rose fragrance is gone, Baekhyun jump out from the car, and enter their usual bakery. "Oh, it's unusual for you to come this early" an older man greeted Baekhyun. "Oh, ahjussi! Haha, yes it is." Baekhyun laugh. "Grandpa!" Ahra thought happily. "I smell roses everywhere, do you wear a rose perfume?" Her grandfather ask Baekhyun. "N- I mean, yes! Anyway, ahjussi, can I take Ahra-ssi to a vacation with us?" Baekhyun showed him his best smile.

"Ooh.. so Ahra is at your place? I was worried last night. Did she doing well at your place?" He ask. "Ahra-ssi is fine ahjussi. She isn't making us busy or something. She's polite" Baekhyun said. "Yeah. Of course. The other thought I was home already right now" Ahra thought. "Oh well, then it's okay with me. I'm sure her father want her to have a vacation too sometime. She's just too hardworking" her grandfather laugh. "Grandpa.." Ahra mumbled. "So you agreed then?" Baekhyun ask again. "Yes, I am. I'll prepare her luggage. Wait for a while" her grandfather give him a slight smile then start to go upstairs.

"See that? It's easy" Baekhyun smile in victory as he hold Ahra's hand. "I can't believe grandpa just say yes that fast" Ahra shake her head. "Haha, it's my charm" Baekhyun smirk and busy admiring himself. "Ugh this guy. Full of himself.. I really want to release my hand, but everyone can't see me if he do that"Ahra thought and sigh. Baekhyun quickly release her hand. "Huh?" Ahra looked at him in confuse. "Here's her luggage. Take care of her well okay~" her grandfather said as he handed Ahra's luggage to Baekhyun. "Wow. This guy also has a quick sense" Ahra thought. "Okay. I'll- I mean we will take a good care of Ahra for you! Good bye!" Baekhyun wave as he walk to the door. Ahra followed behind him shortly. "I wonder what's his plan.."Ahra thought

"Guys! We can invite Ahra to the beach!!" Baekhyun yelled, making the boys turn their head to him. "Whaat? Really?" They chorused, in a happy tone. "Yep" Baekhyun nodding his head. His eyes turn to Kai immediately. Kai looked so confused and keep fidgeting in his seat. "I'll take her-" "No! I'll take her!" Kai quickly cut Chanyeol's word and dash outside the car. Chanyeol pout. "Just bare with him okay?" Suho giggle and pat his back. Chanyeol just groaned.

"Ahra! Where are you??" Kai shout in whisper, searching inside the bakery. "I'm here" Ahra tapped Kai's shoulder. "There you are! I don't know how, but Baekhyun-hyung bring you to the swimming pool!" Kai said, getting panic. "Then can I come in?" Ahra asked. "Of course you can! Kaja!" Kai smile widely as he pulled Ahra outside. "There's Ahra!" Baekhyun said, diverting their gazes to her. "oh, hi Ahra-ssi!" they all greet. "Hi" Ahra replied and wave a little. "Kai.. why are you keep holding her hand?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow in suspicion. "Because.." Kai rubbed his neck nervously.

"Because her grandfather want someone to protect her, so I order him to never let her go alone" Baekhyun added. "What? Wh-" "Problem?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrow at Chanyeol. "Gaahh.. whatever" Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Baekhyun smirk in victory. "What are you waiting for? I want to go now" Baekhyun pouted as he gestured to Kai to go in first. Kai quickly go inside the car followed by Ahra. "Thank you so much oppa. You're so smart" Ahra whispered to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just smiled. "Anything for you"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! It's update for today! Sorry for the really bad chapter.. >.<