Stop the feeling

I Can't Love You The Way You Want It To Be

Seunghyun woke up surrounded by fog. A two figures standing few meters away from him.

“Mom, Dad?” his instinct recognized them.

“Son, please stop this.” a woman’s pleading voice speak.

“Stop it while it’s not too late.” Followed by a man.

“I can’t mom, dad. Now that I am almost there. I already promised myself that I will give justice to the both of you no matter what happen.” Seunghyun being stubborn.

“But, you will only hurt yourself.”

“I will be glad if I end up being dead. As long as I am with you. I don’t want to be alone mom.” The two figure comes forward to him and gives the poor boy a hug.

“I’m so sorry baby.” The two both said to him.

============@@@@@=============@@@@@@@@===========@@@@@@@@===========

“Steven!..Steven!..Wake up!.” Dara is shaking his body. He was having a nightmare about his parents. Then after a moment he sit up wide eyes open and catching up his breathe.

“Steven!” Dara quickly pulls him for a comforting hug. The latter froze on his spot. It was all a dream. Then he finally notices her presence.

“Dara?” he feels pain below him.

“Ah!” Dara hears him and slowly release herself from her.

“Sorry, did I hurt you?” She looks up to him and he was confused. He looked down to where he feels the pain. Am I in a hospital? How? Then flashback of what happened to him that night comes back. Oh, ! Realization hits him.

“Di-did I called you?” he asked her and she nod as a reply.

“Steven, what happened?” the question that has been on her mind since the day they found him in his car unconscious and bleeding already comes out from . She must not know. I need to keep this a secret. Dara and her family will be hurt if they found out.

“Nothing. It’s ju~”

“How come it’s nothing when you almost died? If we aren’t there on the right time, most probably you’re in a coffin now.” The raging Dara furiously said.

“I wish you just let me be.” He softly replied. He prefers to be dead rather than being alive after knowing that the father who adopted him was also involved in killing his family.

“How come you can easily say that? Don’t you know how worried I was when you don’t come home for almost a long time? We can’t reach you. We don’t know what happened to you if you’re still alive or dead. So how come you are saying things like that?” after she said her last word breathlessly she let her tears fall down her face. He is startled. She’s right, I haven’t been in contact with them for about how many weeks. I never thought that I am hurting her feelings like that. So stupid of me.

”I’m sorry.” Is all he can say with his head down. I don’t want to look her eyes because I can’t let myself guard be broken. Sorry, Dara. Only one thing is on his mind right mind for her to get comfort. He pulls her for a hug.

“I’m sorry. Please don’t cry.” He said, hoping that somehow he can take away the weariness and pain she’s feeling inside. Feeling him hugging her made her cry even more. She doesn't want to hide the fact that she misses him so much.

“Please don’t say those words again.”  This can’t be, I need to stop whatever feelings she has for me. I can’t let it happen because she will just get hurt.

“Dara, Please don’t let your feelings for me overcome you.”

“What?”

“I know it. You think I didn’t felt it? Well, you’re wrong. Before it grows even more, I want you to stop it, please.” His words were like sharp daggers that strikes him many times because no matter how much he tried to hide it, he knew deep inside how much he like her.

“What are you talking about?” denying what’s already been obvious.

“You may not say it, but I know your feelings for me.” His sudden revelation made her stiff.

“Did Sanghyun told you that? Please don’t believe him. It’s ju~”

“It doesn’t matter who told me that. What I need you to do is stop it. You can’t fall for me.” He straightly said. What the! Who is he to dictate me and my own heart? Why should I do that?

“What if I can’t do that?” their eyes met and she’s hoping to look for an honest answer.

“You won’t be able to see me again.” His statement looks like a threat for her. Fear creep up from her system. Does he mean what he said? I will lose him if I continue this stupid feeling I have for him?

“You’re joking, right? You can’t do that.” Any moment now she feels like crying again because her heart is in deep pain as the two of them speak.

“It’s true. And yes I can do it if needed.” He avoided her eyes and said coldly.

“If..this..is..what..you..want..ok,” she replied in between her sobs. She raises up from her position and left Seunghyun inside his room. Forgive me Dara for pushing you away. I can’t forgive your father for killing my family. Seeing you and Sanghyun will remind me of what your father did to us. I promised to myself since that day I will give my family the justice they deserve. I need to distance myself from you to finish this revenge that I already planned for so long. I won’t let anyone ruin it.

“What did you do to her?” another voice enters his thoughts. He looks at who the person.

“You?” He utters.

“Yeah, it’s me. This world is so small indeed.” It’s Eunhye who is standing at his door frame with hands crossed.

“What are you doing here?” she can sense unwelcome greeting from him.

“Is that how you treat the person who just save your life?” she feels hurt for his attitude.

“Save my life? How?” the confused Seunghyun asked. She walks towards his bed and take a sit on the couch at the side of the room.

“You almost died a while ago, the doctor told Dara and Sanghyun that you need to have a blood transfusion. Since none of them match your blood they asked help from their friends and luckily it happens to be me. So for short I gave you my blood to survive.” She manages to explain shortly.

“Thanks!” was all he could say. She feels disappointed.

“That’s all?”

“Yeah. Besides I need to leave now.” He said and even his in pain he take away the needle that is being injected in his hand before removing the blanket covering his half body. He is about to step down from his bed when she caught his arm.

“And where do you think you are going Steven? Your wound is still fresh. You can’t leave this hospital.” She said, but he strongly swings away her hand from his arm.

“I don’t care! I need to go out of here. Don’t come near me.” He said glaring at her and walk slowly towards the door. What a hard headed person he is. Arrggh! Eunhye followed him behind. When they are out she noticed how he struggled from walking. So she run after him and grab his arm.

“Let me take you to where you want to go. Don’t argue with me anymore!” she firmly said and her personal car stops in front of them. Her driver comes out to help them. Seunghyun can’t argue with her anymore because he felt tired so he let them drag him inside her car.

 

=========================================@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@======================================

 

COMMENT!

COMMENT!

COMMENT!

Hehehe..

THANKS!