End

I Can't Love You The Way You Want It To Be

3 years later...

DARA'S POV

"Hubby, are you ok?" I asked my husband. We are standing in front of his parents tomb. Its been 3 years since that day.

"I am so happy my love." He said to me and he face me with his natural bright smile. I know you are wondering, but i will tell you that Seunghyun and I married last year. He survived and still manage to live or should I say he comes back miraculously from the dead. That day, everyone said he is dead as his heart stops beating, they did try to bring him back but nothing happen until we all heard a loud beeping sound saying his heart beat line goes straight. That day I also almost died. I really dont know what to do, but after few minutes before the doctor going to say his time of death, a miracle happen. I was holding his hand that time when I felt him move his finger. I shouted to them that i felt him move. Then suddenly his heart rate monitor starts to come back to life. All of us inside the room are shocked. God bring him back to me.

"I am so happy because everything is so perfect now. I have you and our unborn son. That day, I really thought that I will not be able to see you again." He pause and I can see his eyes gets teary. I smile softly to him and touch his face with my two hands.

"I saw my parents that day and time Dara. They are taking me with them, but I told them I'm sorry because I still want to be with you. That i am not yet ready to leave you. I saw a light, bright light to my human body and after that I see you." He finished. His tears runs down from his eyes. I smile and kiss him on the lips.

"Thank you. Thank you for coming back. I really love you so much." I said to him.

"I love you more than you ever know. I will forever love you and our unborn child. You two are my life and everything." He said and kiss me fully on the lips that I gladly responds. When we broke the kiss we rest our forehead to each other and smile.

"I think baby yeon jun is excited to come out and see us. He is kicking." I told him.

"Hahaha..well, I am excited to see him very soon. Then after that lets make twins." He replied and i hit him softly on the shoulder.

"Yah! I haven't been able to give birth to him and now you are planning to add two more? My gosh! You should experience giving birth to a child so you will know the pain." I responded like am a bit irritated, but he just laugh at me.

"Ok. Ok. We will make the twin after 2 years. Is that ok?" He ask lovingly.

"Ok." I smile at him.

"Yes! Then another 2 years for triplets." He added that earn him a smack on the shoulder.

"Yah! Are you planning to build a basketball team?" I am annoyed, but he just laugh. I feel so lucky to have him as my husband.

"Ok fine. Hahaha..you are so cute when you gets annoyed. Hahaha. Come on, your family must be waiting for us." He said. We both look back to his parents tomb.

"Mom, dad. We are leaving now. I will always love you. We will visit you again after she gave birth to our first son yeon jun. BYE!" He said to his parents before we both bow and walk away. We are coming home because today is dad's first day out from the jail. Our family is now complete again. Since I get married, i didnt go to any shows or guestings anymore. My husband dont want me to be active on TV because he is jealous that I will have a lot of fan boys. So I just stay at home, sometimes helping my mom with her mini business. While Seunghyun is a successful solo artist/actor/model and he is also helping Sanghyun with his album recording. It feels unfair because he gets to be famous and girls are fantasizing him, but for me he dont allow. At first that was my thinking, but later on I accepted it. I just dont let him do bed scene with any other actresses. Good thing he follows. Then Eunhye, well she is still one of the best actresses in the world. She is already an international artist. She also survive including her father. Her dad is still in jail, but their relationship fixed. Its like everything is perfect and normal. I have nothing more to ask for and I thank God for giving Seunghyun back to me and you added another blessing to our relationship. I promise to take care and love my whole family more than I could ever give.

"My love, we are here! Let's go." My trace of thoughts are cut off when I heard my husband's voice.

"Yes, let's go." I replied happily.

 

THE END

 

 

 

=========AUTHOR'S NOTE===========

Thank you so much for subscribing, reading and most of all commenting. I do love all your reactions guys. I may not be a good writer but you all still read my story. Thank you so much. Until next story. Byieee!