"Mr. Jung"

I Can't Love You The Way You Want It To Be

Hi dear readers!..Sorry if this update takes long before I put it up..Are you all still interested in this?..coz I feel like no one is reading this..just subscribers only and not much of comments..I actually want to hear your thoughts about it..but it looks like no one is interested..T_T But anyways, Here is my update for this..If I would still get no comments about this..I would probably stop writing this..Sorry for my sensitivity..I just feel like hopeless..I still want to thank you whoever is reading and comment to this..I love you and mmmwwaaahh!..Anneyeong!

 

-----------------------------------

Ever since Seunghyun arrived at the Park’s house, he still thinks about why Dara’s Dad is with that person who killed his parents.

“Oh, Steven-ah..Where have you been?” it was Dara who asked. He didn’t hear her so he walk pass by her. Dara frowned. Then Seunghyun suddenly stop with his pace, Dara plaster an excited smile because she thought that he will now greet her. He turns around to meet Dara’s smiling face, but he returns it with a serious look.

“Is Mr. Park here already?” he asked.

“Eh?..yeah..he is at his office room..why?” Dara nods and answer. With that, he left her and went straight to Mr. Park. He saw the door slightly open so he is about to enter but stop when he hears Mr. Park talking. He peeks inside and he sees the back of Mr. Park standing near the glass window.

“Yes..everything should be done according to the plan..Ok?..Call me later when everything is done.” He ends the call, like on cue; Seunghyun enters the room without knocking.

“What should be done according to your plan, Mr. Park?” Seunghyun suddenly asked and made Mr. Park shocked.

“H-how..How long have you been there?” he asked back not knowing what to do.

“Not too long..What is it that needs to be done?” Seunghyun push again the question.

“Ah, nothing..just business..” He takes his seat and act calm.

“What brings you here?” He asked.

“I just checked if you arrived safely..” Seunghyun answered still suspecting that something is going on with Mr. Park, and he needs to find out what is it.

“Yes of course..Why?”

“Nothing..I’ll go now..” Seunghyun said and bids goodbye before walking out of the room.

……

The next day…

 

“Are you going to send me off to the YG building?” Dara asked Seunghyun while eating breakfast with Sanghyun. Mr. Park left already for work while Mrs. Park went to the salon for her usual beauty treatment.

“Ok.” He answered shortly.

“Noona, can I visit you again later?..I want to see Eunhye-ssi..”

“Up to you..Don’t you have school today?” Dara asked.

“I do..I’ll just go there once it ended..hehehe..”

“Fine!..Just don’t skip classes.”

“Thanks noona!..I better go now!..I don’t want to be late..” He walks towards her and give a hug before leaving.

……

At the YG Building…

“Thanks for sending me off here.” She told Seunghyun while they are inside his car.

“No problem.” He plainly replied. He is still not over the fact that her dad is with those guys. He did some research and ask his investigator friend to help him get some information about it. He now knows who his targets for his revenge are and he will make sure that they will die in his hands. Dara notices his sudden silence.

“Steven-ah, are you ok?” she asked with concern. Seunghyun hears her and nods.

“I think you should go now..Your other members are probably waiting for you inside.”

“Oh?..Yeah!..Thanks for the ride.” She bowed and exited his car. When she’s settled outside, she waves her hands to say goodbye and he then drive away. He went to his first target. Mr. Jung is one of the masterminds for killing his dad. He is the owner of the large advertising company, but what the others didn’t know is his involvement in drug dealing transaction. Seunghyun park his car not too far from the office building of Mr. Jung. A person knocks in his window and sees that it’s his friend investigator. He opens his car door and the man gets in.

“I’ve got what you want..Here.” He passes him a paper bag with useful things inside. Seunghyun take it and inspect the content.

“Thanks!..” he began wearing the wig, mustache and ID. He takes a look of the image of the person in the ID. He somehow looks like him with the help of disguise. He needs to get inside that building without being discovered.

“His at the 5th floor on the right side. You should go now and finish it within 30 minutes before he leaves his office.”

“Thanks!.I’ll be back with an accomplish mission.” He said and get off his car with a back pack and walk towards the building entrance. He punches in his ID and the door opens. There are a lot of guards guarding the building. He walks straight to the hallway and use the exit staircase. He quickly went up. He reaches the 5th floor 20 minutes. Before he goes out, he took out his gun and a silencer and put it together before inserting it behind his back. No CCTV Camera on the area he is standing so he has nothing to worry. He goes out wearing his black cap then hand gloves and walks to the office of Mr. Jung. There are two guards on the doorway.

“What are you doing here?” Asked by the guard, his head is down because he knows that there will be CCTV’s around the hall.

“I’m here to deliver this..” he said and pull out his gun from behind and shoots the two guards and quickly reach for the door knob. When he opens it, Mr. Jung is seated on his chair.

“Didn’t I told you not to accept visitors?” Mr. Jung said without looking at the person. He is busy with the documents on his hand.

“I’m sorry to interrupt you, but this will be over soon.” Seunghyun said and Mr. Jung notice the unfamiliar tone so he look up, but only to find a man with a gun pointing towards his direction.

“What the?!..Gua~” Seunghyun never let him finish when he shoots him on the head. He quickly gets out of the room and use the exit staircase. He removes his hand gloves, gun and cap and places it inside his back pack. He walks like nothing happens. He reaches the ground floor and walks towards the hallway and exits the building. He looks at his watch and he made it on time. He finally reaches his car, get in and drive away. He drops off his friend in a restaurant before he go to the place where he wants to visit.

 

****

2ne1 and Eunhye are filming the last scene for the music video. After 30 minutes…

“CUT!..FANTASTIC!..Eunhye, you’re such a great artist.” The director praises her for acting great. It was a crying scene because Minho and her break-up at the end.

“Thank you Director Cho!..” her personal assistant came to her and place the bubble jacket over her shoulder. She bowed to the director and go to her dressing room to change clothes. After a minute, she comes out wearing a simple denim jeans and white tee. 2ne1 comes in to her tent.

“Oh, Hi!..Good thing you are here..I was about to see you after this..” Eunhye said.

“Yeah!..Actually, we are here to say thank you for filming our music video..” Bom honestly replied.

“It’s my pleasure to be in your music video..I am a fan of yours too..” she said to them and the four members smiled at her.

“Oh, by the way..I want to invite you all for a little celebration party in my friend’s club..wanna come?”

“What are we celebrating, unni?” CL asked.

“For finishing the filming and also for having a new bunch of friends..”

“ahhh..” CL nods repeatedly.

“So…wanna join me?”

“SURE!” the four of them answers back with excitement.

“GREAT!..Let’s GO!”

 

****

At the BAR…

Eunhye reserve a VIP room for the 6 of them. They become 6 because Sanghyun

 

arrive after filming and drag by them to the club. They are all chatting, drinking and eating together inside the room when Eunhye remembers something.

“AH!..I almost forgot..I actually want to say sorry for what happened during the party..” Eunhye said.

“It’s alright..we understand..besides..if you are not feeling well, you shouldn’t push yourself to do that..” Bom said with a concern.

“Yeah I know..it’s just that..I can’t say no to my dad..”

“Your dad again..It’s always your dad..” Bom retorted with a bit of annoyance. Bom and Eunhye are friends back when the two stayed at the US so she knew Eunhye’s relationship with her dad.

“What do you mean by that Bom noona?” Sanghyun curiously asked.

“You know what, guys..Let’s forget about my dad..Let’s just enjoy this night..Actually, I have something to share with all of you..” Eunhye changes topic quickly.

“Really?..and what is that, unni?” the curious minzy asked.

“The night at the party..I have met a guy..If it wasn’t for him..I don’t know what will happen to me.” Eunhye answers with a glint of happiness on her face.

“OMO!..Is he handsome?..What’s his name?” CL excitedly asked.

“Handsome?..Beyond handsome I think..and No, I didn’t get his name..”

“Aisshh..” the girls responded in chorus.

“But..Something about him makes me keep remembering him..It’s like..I have seen him somewhere..I just couldn’t remember where..”

“What is it?..” Bom asked.

“I remember him saying so we meet again..I’m glad that you where fine ” Eunhye imitates the person who save her life.

“Eh?..Maybe he is your long lost friend, unni?..” Minzy concluded.

“I don’t think so..”

“Oh, noona..He might be a stalker!..You need to be careful and stay out of that person.” Sanghyun crazy conclusion.

“Stalker?..But he doesn’t seem like one..”

“But still!..You need to be careful..” Sanghyun insisted and acting like her protective boyfriend.

“YAH!..Sanghyun-ah..Stop acting like that..You are being obvious..” CL scolded him.

“I’m just a concern fan and friend that’s why I acted that way..”

“Hahahaha..thanks, Sanghyun-ssi!” Eunhye heartily laughs at the two.

“Eunhye-ssi, I was wondering..Don’t you have a boyfriend?” the quiet Dara finally throws a question.

“ahh..I don’t have..” she replied honestly.

“Eyy..really, unni?..” Minzy don’t believe it, but Eunhye nods to her.

“But why?..You are pretty, young and famous..I am sure a lot of guys will go out with you.” CL added.

“Aigoo..She had a lot of guys that wants to date her, but they were rejected..because of one person..who happens to be her first love..” Bom replied.

“Oh?..Noona, is that true?..Who is he?..Where is he?” Sanghyun gets unease.

“Yeah..to tell you the truth..I don’t know his name and where he is right now..I was hoping that someday..I will cross path with him again..” Eunhye said and touch her necklace pendant.

“aigoo..you’re crazy and hopeless friend..that guy might have a girlfriend by now and not thinking about you so why bother on waiting for him?” Bom concludes.

“I know..I just want to see him again..and when that happens..I will probably entertain my suitors..” Eunhye purse her lips to form a straight line.

“Really, noona?..YES!..Don’t worry noona..I will look for that guy.” Sanghyun butted and earns laughs from the girls.

 

****

The next day…

The news about Mr. Jung being killed by an assassin flooded the news feeds.

“Who do you think will do that?” Mr. Cho Min Soo is a mafia leader, he and their other company gathers together to talk about what happened to Mr. Jung.

“Maybe he just have other issues that he didn’t settle..so that’s why he got taken care off.” Mr. Dong Min Jun said like the issue was nothing to him.

“I don’t remember him having any issue with others.” Mr. Park Hyun Joong who happens to be Dara’s dad replied with what Mr. Dong said earlier.

“I think it’s better if we should check the CCTV of the building..we might get information on it.” Mr. Hong Min Ho the Chinese businessman.

“I agree..Call your connection inside the Police station and ask who holds the case investigation..We must make sure that all our connection with Mr. Jung will not be seen..” Mr. Yoo Jun Ki the father of Eunhye and the most influential man in their group.

“uhm!..I understand what you want to say..” Mr. Hong replied.

“I don’t know, but I got a bad feeling about it..All of you must look for an information..Who knows!..Someone is behind this..” Mr. Yoo warned them.

*****

Seunghyun didn’t go home last night so Dara’s family is all worried. He didn’t even call.

“Dara-ah, did Steven call you?” Her mom asked during their breakfast.

“No mom..How about you Sanghyunie?” Dara asked her younger brother.

“I haven’t heard anything from him..Maybe he is with his friends and sleep over.” Sanghyun replied with confidence.

“Don’t worry mom, I’ll call him later..I better go now..I’ll be late for our rehearsal..”  Dara said and move away from her seat then walk towards her mom for a goodbye kiss and same goes to Sanghyun.

*****

Dara arrived at the studio on time, they start rehearsing for their upcoming live broadcast performance. After 2 hours of practice they finally decided to take a rest. Dara remembers to call Seunghyun. The phone rings twice and he picks it up.

“Oh!..Steven..Where are you?”

“I’m at my friend’s house..sorry I forgot to call you last night..Are you done with your schedule today?” When she hears him asking about it makes her feel a bit happy.

“Ye-yeah…Why?”

“I’ll pick you up so we can go home together..Is that ok with you?”

“SURE!..I’ll wait for you here.” She’s can’t hide the excitement she’s feeling right now.

“Ok!..Bye!”  Seunghyun said and ended the call. He then call his friend who happens to be his partner investigator.

“Did you get the CCTV of the building?”

“Yes!..I also have the important illegal transaction documents of Mr. Jung.”

“Good!..Let’s meet at the same place..” he informs his friend and ended the call as he drive his way to their meeting place. After an hour ride he arrives and meets up with his friend. His friend is waiting outside the restaurant and when he sees Seunghyun’s car, he hops in so they could talk inside.

“Here is the things you needed..”

“Song Minho-yah, you’re really a great buddy..Thanks!” He accepted what his friend passes him. Seunghyun scan what’s inside the brown long envelope. There is a CD and a bundle of paper.

“I am pretty sure that all his other members are looking for that right now..” Minho said.

“Yeah..I know..They will try to hide everything about their dirty works..but poor them…because I am going to make sure that they will all suffer..I’ll be keeping this for now..As for your next mission..I want you to follow our next target..They probably know about what happened to Mr. Jung..Go back to your job and be my look out..Ok?” Seunghyun commanded Minho and the later nods before getting off the car. Seunghyun drives away and place the envelope at the backseat. After a couple of minutes, he arrives to his next destination. He gets off his car and goes inside the YG building to fetch Dara. He texted her that his on his way to the studio so Dara quickly fix her things up and do some retouch.

“OMO, oppa!..Hi!” CL surprisingly said when she opens the door and sees Seunghyun standing on the door way.

“Hello!..Is Dara still there?” He asked.

“Ahh, yeah..come on in!” she invited him inside the studio. He walks in and sees Minji still practicing while Bom is munching her favorite corn as she text on her phone.

“Oh!..Steven oppa, hi!..” When Bom hears Minji said his name, she jerks up and rushes towards him like a crazy fan girl.

“Kkkkyyaaahhh!..Steeeeevvveeeenn!” she engulfs him into a tight embrace and causes him to almost choke. Good thing Dara comes out from the restroom and help Seunghyun get off from the bominator.

“Aigoo..Bomi-ah!..Are you trying to kill him?” Dara said and pointed at the couching Seunghyun. He strengthens up himself and thanks Dara.

“Eeeyyssh!..I just miss him so much..It’s been a long time since he visited us..that’s why I acted like that..” Bom replied.

“It’s ok!..I’m fine..and sorry for only visiting you today..It’s just that I have so many things to do..” Seunghyun answers back feeling apologetic.

“Is that so?..What job is that?” Bom curiously asks.

“ahhh…mmm..just a job..no need to ask for anything..” Seunghyun replied as he tries to hide the truth.

“Ok!..Just be sure to watch us with our first live performance the day after tomorrow..If you won’t come, we will be mad at you!” Bom gives a childish warning act which earns a smile and laugh from her fellow members and Seunghyun.

“Promise!..I’ll be there..” Dara smiles at his replied. She actually wanted that also. She wants Seunghyun to be there during her every first comeback stage live performance because it makes her feels comfortable when she sees him watching her on stage.

“That’s enough..We must leave now..Omma must be waiting for us..” She said to him and he nods at her in agreement. She bids goodbye to her fellow mates before leaving the studio.