The Family

I Can't Love You The Way You Want It To Be

Hi!..Another update for this..kekekeke..thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting in here..;)

 

 

Chapter 2

The Family

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seunghyun irk and slowly opens his eyes because of the light ray that touches his skin.

“OH?..Are you awake?” a voice of a little kid asked. Seunghyun can’t seem to hear her; he is still adjusting to his surroundings.

“Mommy!Daddy!..He is awake!” screamed by the little boy beside her .Then he looks towards the direction of the two kids standing beside him.

“H-hi!” greeted by the two.

“W-where..Where am I?” Seunghyun asked in a weak tone.

“You are in our house.” She answered with a smile.

“I-in your h-house?”

“Yes!..Hi!..I my name is Park Sanghyun and this is my sister Park Sandara!..and you are?” the boy introduced himself to Seunghyun.

“Ho-how did I get here?” Seunghyun disregard Sanghyun’s question.

“Our daddy found you lying at the street..we thought that you were dead, but when they found out that you’re not. They decided to bring you here.” She explained. Seunghyun tries to move but he fails when pain occurs into his leg.

“AHH!”

“Does your wound still hurting?” Dara asked. Seunghyun didn’t say a word but nod at her.

“Don’t worry, mom already cure that..I am sure it will heal fast.” She smiles at him like she is saying that everything will be alright. Then Mr. and Mrs. Park came in.

“OMO!..You are really awake..How are you feeling?”

“Do you know who you are?”

“Where do you live?” both Mr. and Mrs. Park bombard him a lot of question. He didn’t response to any of it. He just looks at them with a blank expression.

“Oh!..I am sorry..We shouldn’t ask you a lot of questions.” Mrs. Park apologized.

“I…” Seunghyun began talking, but thoughtful for a moment. He is hesitating to say them his real identity because his life is in danger. What if they are connected with those people who wants to kill him too?..He won’t be able to do his plan.

“You are?..” Mr. Park asks waiting for him to complete his statement.

“I am Steven Lee..” He said.

“Woah!..That’s a nice name..Steven Lee..It sounds so foreign.” Sanghyun amazed by Seunghyun’s new name.

“Is your family a foreigner?” Mr. Park asked.

“Ah…u-ummh!”

“But where are they?..and what happened to you?..why did you have that wound?”

“My family?..” He began thinking again, remembering how his family been killed in front of him.

“They are living abroad..” he lied.

“Abroad?..and who’s with you?” Mrs. Park asked.

“No one..” He replied.

“Eh?..I don’t get it..”

“I am an orphan..my parents left me at the orphanage because they don’t want me..” he explained.

“My God!..how could they do that to their own son?..but how did you get that deep wound?..actually, from the look of it..Is that a gun shot?” Mrs. Park interrogates.

“No..I just that when I escape from the orphanage..I didn’t see that a twig was in front of me and hit me deeply. ” he continues to lie.

“Omo!..that’s terrible..Don’t worry..you are safe in here with us now..” Mrs. Park said.

“Yes, my wife is right..from now on you will become part of our family..” said Mr. Park.

“Mom, Dad, you mean he will be living here with us?” Sanghyun asked.

“Yes, dear..since he has no place to go and no family to take care of him..then it is better for him to stay here with us..” Mrs. Park explained.

“Woah!..that’s cool!..I now have a brother.” Sanghyun excitedly said.

“WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, Steven hyung!” he said to him. Seunghyun just look at him with a blank expression. Dara notice it.

“Welcome to our family Steven.” Dara welcome him with so much happiness for him to not feel sad.

“Thank you.” He didn’t even smile while saying it.

“Yah,..is that how you react when people greeted you with so much happiness?..you don’t seem to look thankful.” Dara said.

“UHM!” he replied with a nod.

“Woah!..daebak!..Don’t you know the word smile, hyung?”

“Haist!..Steven, forgive my kids for their attitude..” Mr. Park said a bit shy to how his children act in front of him.

“I understand..”

“Ok, We going to leave you here for awhile because we are preparing breakfast downstairs..” Mrs. Park said.

“Don’t worry mom, I will take care of them..” Dara replied. After her mom and dad went down, Sanghyun jump off to Seunghyun’s bed.

“Hey, hyung..do you play toys?” he asked and he earns a head knock from his sister.

“OUCH!..what is that for, noona?”

“Yah!..can’t you see he is still in pain?..and you want to play with him?..What if his wound will not be able to heal because of you?” Dara scolded him.

“Oopps!..I’m sorry..I thought you can play with me.” He apologized to Seunghyun.

“It’s ok..maybe when I get better..we could play any games you want.” Seunghyun said.

“Woahh..really?..Thanks hyung!”

 

………

 

“Young Lady, what were you thinking?” asked Mr. Kang

“Mr. Kang, I still feel worried about him.”

“Who?..The kid?”

“Yes..I wonder where he is right now..I hope he is in a safe place.” She said while holding the necklace she found in her hand after the boy disappeared.

“Young Lady, I also wish and pray for his safety..I know God will guide him.”

“I hope so..” she then keep the necklace inside her pocket.

“Anyway, Young lady..It’s time for you to eat..Your dad is waiting for you downstairs.”

………

 

“Eunhye-ah, I am sending you to the US this coming week.” Her dad said.

“US?..why?”

“You will have to study their to get a better education.” He answered while eating his food.

“But dad..can’t I just study here?”

“NO!..MY DECISION IS FINAL!..Mr. Kang will be with you there to be your body

guard..Understand?”

“Fine..”

 

……….

 

Back to the Park family…

 

After eating breakfast, Seunghyun goes back to his room and rest. He is about to sleep when he remember something. He touches his neck.

“Oh?..Where is my ne~” he pause when memory hits him.

“Haist!..I forgot..I give it to her..” He lay down to bed with two hands under his head.

“I wonder how is she right now?..I hope she’s not mad at me when I left without saying goodbye..” he said while looking up the ceiling.

“What are you saying and thinking?” Dara’s voice suddenly pops up from nowhere. Seunghyun quickly sit up.

“Since when have you been there?”

“Not too long..Just when I hear you say things like you wonder how the person you’re thinking is.” Dara replied and go towards him.

“ahh..Do you need something?” Seunghyun asked.

“Nothing..just checking on you..”

“Wae?”

“Mom and Dad said..”

“Ok..I’m fine..”

“Ok..I’ll go ahead..” she said and smile.

 

…………

 

AFTER 15 years…

 

Seunghyun and Sanghyun is holding a baseball bat and dress up then act like a gangster as they enter the coffee shop. Their target is…

‘Oh my god!..What the heck are they doing in here?’ Dara thought when she sees the two coming to her. She is having a date with one of his fellow singer in the entertainment industry. His name is Choi Min Ho, the rapper of the idol group SHinee.

“Hey, Dara-ssi!..Is there something wrong?” Minho asked upon seeing her terrible face.

“YEAH!..There is!” Seunghyun’s answer. Minho turns to look at who is the one talking.

“Eh?..And who are you?” Minho asked feeling confident. Seunghyun start playing with the bat by bouncing it up and down into his palm and plaster a bad person in front of Minho.

“You don’t know who am I?”

“Yeah!..and why would I take time to know you when Dara is all I want..huh?” Minho replied.

“YAH!..How could you talk to my hyung rudely?..Who do you think you are?” Sanghyun butted in.

“Haist!..Are you two crazy?..I don’t care who you are..and I don’t have time to get to know you both..” hearing all those words came from Minho make Dara angry and slap his face.

“OUCH!..Dara-ssi?”

“YAH!..how could you talk to them like that?..They are my family..”

“Oh?..f-fa-family?..Oh, I’m sorry..I didn’t k~”

“Enough!..If you can’t even respect my family..then you get lost!” she said in angry tone.

“D-da-Dara-ssi..”

“Get Lost!”

“Da~”

“Yah!..can’t you hear her?..Or do you want me to drag you out?” Seunghyun said, as he chews his gum and glaring at Minho.

“Haist!..” Minho just walks out. Dara shifted her look towards Seunghyun and Sanghyun. She is giving them a deadly glare. Sanghyun back out and hide behind Seunghyun.

“Wae?” Seunghyun calmly asked.

“What?..tsh!..Why do you always pop out from nowhere and drag my dongsaeng with you and do things like this?..Huh?”

“Aigoo..Park Sandara-ssi, can’t you see that we are just protecting you?”

“Protecting me?..From what?”

“You are a singer..and idol..so you need to take care of your career..not waste time with those type of men..”

“Wooahh!..Why you’re so over protective?..We are not into a relationship at all..”

“That’s right!..but I am a member of your family too..so I will take responsibility of caring and protecting you all..”

“Eh?..”

“Haist!..noona!..stop scolding steven hyung..It was actually my plan to do it..I am the one who drag him here..” Sanghyun but in.

“AAARRRGGHH!..” Dara irritated with what is going on.

 

News Flash…

“Hallyu child star Yoo Eun Hye, comes back after so many years of staying at the US..It said that she will do a movie together with Bi Rain..” the reporter on TV said. Eun hye and her manager stop for awhile to take pictures and answer some question from the media.

“Welcome back to the Korea Yoo Eun Hye-ssi!..How was your trip?”

“Good!..”

“Is it true that the reason you come back here is because you are going to film a movie with Bi Rain-ssi?”

“Yes!..but I also come back because I am looking for someone..”

“Someone?..Who?..is it your boyfriend?”

“Hahaha…No..a friend..”

 

End of News flash

Seunghyun, Sanghyun and Dara both watched the news but Seunghyun caught up when he saw the familiar thing on Eun hye’s neck.

“Th-that..” Seunghyun utter, Dara heard it.

“hhmm?”

“Yaahh..Daebak!..She is finally here..noona!..I want to meet her..” Sanghyun said.

“Meet her?”

“Yup!..I have a crush on her since the day I have seen her on TV..noona, please..”

“Haist!..YAH!..PARK SANGHYUN!..” Dara scold her dongsaeng, but the look of Seunghyun didn’t escape her eyes.

“I think we should go back home..Omma and Appa are waiting for us..” Seunghyun said and walk out first.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: hmmm...So who got it right?..kekeke..It's been revealed now..but Seunghyun's true identity is being hide..One question down..There is still two more left..If you want to know more..keep on reading..Your comments are my inspirations..;) Thank you!