The truth

I Can't Love You The Way You Want It To Be

Another update!

=========================================@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@=========================================

 

Seunghyun woke up in a different place. What the hell happened? Where am I? Who’s room is this? Questions flooded his mind upon waking up, but his thoughts stop when a person or rather a lady comes in.

“Oh, finally you’re awake!..” Finally, I’m awake? He thought.

“What do you mean?” his voice finally comes out.

“You have been sleeping for almost 3 days now.” Her response and walk towards him.

“3 days?” his eyes almost puffing out from his body.  Holy ! It can’t be. The prosecutor. I need to find the prosecutor.

“Why are you so shock? Is th~”

“I need to leave.” He cuts her off and jumps up from the bed then walk straight to the door without waiting for her.

“YAH! COMEBACK HERE!” she screams, but he didn’t listen. To her dismay, she followed him out. She found him hitch a taxi and he’s about to get in.

“YAH! STEVEN!” with that he left her.

============@@@@@==============@@@@@@==============@@@@@@==============

! I don’t have my phone right now even my wallet. How am I going to pay this man? Think Seunghyun, think! Ah, I know!

“Ahjussi, please bring me to the Seoul district police station,” I told him and he nods. Minho is my only answer, plus I need to talk to him. Thank ­­­God that I arrived on time because he is outside together with his co-workers going to the nearest food stall to eat. I borrowed money from him to pay the taxi. Then asked him if we could talk for a while and he agree, leaving his friends to go without him.

“Hyung, where have you been? I’ve been trying to call you, but you’re out of reach.” He begins.

“Sorry, something happened, but I am alright now.”

“God! Have you heard the news?”

“What news?”

“The prosecutor is dead.” His announcement made Seunghyun stood on his spot frozen.

“Hey, man. Are you alright?” Who in the right mind will be alright after hearing his shocking news?

“Ho-how? Who did it? But that can’t be. I just save him.”

“What? Do you save him? When?” Minho was confused now.

“It’s probably 5 days already?..I’m not sure.”

“Hyung, he was killed last night in his house.” He informed Seunghyun.

“La-last night?”

“Yeah, and I am the one who is assigned to investigate about it.” When Seunghyun heard about his friend being involve in the investigation he can’t help but to feel uncomfortable.

“I know who did it.”

“You know? Who?”

“Mr. Teddy Park.”

“You’re adopting dad?” he shockingly blurted out. Seunghyun nods in agreement.

“Oh my god! I can’t believe it. But how did you know?”

“It doesn’t matter anymore. I want you to bring me at the crime scene. I need to find something inside the prosecutor house.”

“Ok. Let’s go!” Minho gets his car and both of them left the police station.

=======================@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@===========================

Minho and I scanned the whole place as we look for a possible evidence. I went to the closet and remove the clothes inside. But there’s nothing inside. Until I notice a small hole at the right side of the closet. I place my finger inside the small hole and try to touch something inside. I decide to leave it and look for a thing that I can use to break that hole. I see a working tool box at the cabinet bed and grab a hammer. I hammed the wood closet to slowly see what’s inside the hole.

“A flash drive?” I told myself upon seeing the item, it’s a small USB stick that could fit in the hole.

“Minho! I got it.”  I called him and he quickly goes to me. I showed him the flash drive I found.

“Ok, we need to go hyung.” He said and I nods.

===========================@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@===========================

I went to the Park’s mansion only to be greeted by surprised people inside. I know I didn’t come home for the past few weeks that’s why they got surprised upon seeing me again.

“HYUNG! WELCOME BACK! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?” It’s the youngest Park member who greets me first. I actually run away from them at the hospital after I woke up.

“Yeah. Sorry I know I made you all worried, but I am not feeling good right now. I want to have some rest.” I told them, but I lied about not feeling well. I am fully healed now and I am eager to find out what’s the content of this flash drive that I have found.

“Is that so son?” It’s the evil Mr. Park Hyun Joong. Seeing him made me grit my teeth. His eyes are scrutinizing my whole body.

“Yes.” With that, I left them and run to my room. I lock the door making sure that no one will disturb me then I get my laptop inside my bedside drawer. I place it on the table and quickly open it. Then insert the flash drive. I see a lot of contents inside it but what caught my attention was the folder with a file name CHOI MURDER CASE. I double click it and see a video file and documents. I click the video file and watch it.

“Holy !” I whisper as I had goosebumps. It’s a video of my family being killed, but anger filled in my system upon seeing clearly the man’s face who shot my mom and a different face who pulled the trigger towards my dad.

“Park Hyun Joong and Yoo Jun Ki?” I slump my body on the chair behind me. I feel like the blood inside my system drained. God, please tell me it’s not true. My heart is in deep pain after finding out the truth. My thoughts get cut off when I hear a knock on my door.

“Hyung, it’s me, Sang Hyun. Can I talk to you?” he said behind the door. I sigh and close the laptop before getting up from my seat. I open the door only to find a worried Sang hyun boy.

“What is it?” I coldly ask him.

“Noona. Sorry to bother your rest. Bom noona called me. She needs help about Dara noona. She told me that my noona was drunk.” He informed me. I find it new that she got drunk.

“Just tell Bom to ask help from her other friends. I’m tired. Please don’t bother me.” As cold as a stone I am about to shut the door but he stop me by holding the door knob. I look back at him with narrow eyes.

“Hyung, why are you so cold with us? Did we do something wrong? You’re not like this before. What change you?” If only I could tell you. As much as I want to say it to him, I didn’t.

”I’m tired. Please leave me alone.” I avoided his question and remove his and from my door knob and pull it in and lock.

==========================================@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@================================================

Aigoo..

I'm in the middle of the story already..

Don't forget to leave your comments!..

Till next update!