Transfusion

I Can't Love You The Way You Want It To Be

Hello, my dear readers!..Sorry If I just posted now the updates I made. Here are my double updates...

==========@@@@@@@@=======================@@@@@@@@@@@===========================@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@====

 

Another week had passed and Seunghyun never showed up into the Park’s mansion. Mr. Park returned from his business trip. He too also wonders where Seunghyun is. The news about Mr. Xang death has been on the news for too long. There is this one prosecutor who’s been eager to investigate the case. I have to do something about it. He dialed a number on his wireless phone.

“Hello?” the person on the other line answer.

“It’s me, Mr. Park. I have a favor to ask you.”

“What is it, sir?”

“Do you know this prosecutor who’s been investigating about Mr. Xang’s death?”

“Yes, sir. What do you want me to do?”

“I want you to shut the life out of him. No one should know that I was behind Mr. Xang’s death. And please do it in a clean way. I don’t want any trace.”

“I understand sir.” With that, they ended the conversation. He looks outside the glass window and start thinking again.

=======@@@@=========@@@@========@@@@=========@@@@=======@@@@=========

Seunghyun has been following the prosecutor who’s been assigned to investigate about Mr. Xang’s death. He knows that his life is in danger. His hypothesis comes true. The prosecutor is going home from his work when a group of men stops him. Seunghyun put up his mask and comes out from his car to help the poor prosecutor. He drinks the last ounce of his beer on the can before throwing it up to the sky and before it falls to the ground he kicks it towards the tall guy’s back head.

“Arrgh!” the guy protest in pain as he holds the back of his head before turning around and look at the person who shoots him that.

“Hey, You!..Who the hell are you?” he asked and the other 4 men followed his gaze while the prosecutor wondering who’s the intruder.

“Me?..Well, I am the one who’s going to kill you all.” Seunghyun strongly said while pointing his finger on them. But he only earns a round of laughter from them as if what he said is a joke.

“Oh really?..Well, better be ready. Boys!..” he gesture his men to start attacking Seunghyun. The 4 men run towards him. They exchange punches and kicks. But Seunghyun is good at martial arts fighting so it’s easy for him to dodge and flip them in the air. Bones breaking can be heard. When only one is left from the 4 guys, their leader pulls out his gun and pointed at Seunghyun but before he could shoot him, the prosecutor knock his head with the suitcase he is holding. The man drops his gun. Mr. Prosecutor starts attacking the tall guy. Seunghyun sees them fighting. He quickly finished the remaining guy and run towards the prosecutor when the guy pulls out his butterfly knife.

“Hey, You!..” He attacks the guy from behind with a kick. The guy stumbles on the floor.

“Go!.RUN!” Seunghyun orders the scared prosecutor and starts running away from the scene. Seunghyun is not yet done with the guy, so he approaches him as his opponent stands again with his knife.

“Who the hell are you?..” the guy asked.

“I already answer your question earlier,” Seunghyun said and quickly grab the guy’s hand that’s holding the knife and twist it behind his back as he traps his whole body with his. The guy drops his knife and struggles to release from Seunghyun’s neck grip.

“Who sent you?” Seunghyun asked the struggling guy.

“Why do you even care?”

“Is it Mr. Yoo?” he first suggested a name.

“No!..and I won’t tell you!” the guy strongly said. Seunghyun tightens more his neck lock by his strong muscled arms.

“If you still want to live, better tell me now.” He chokes him.

“Ok!..Ok!..Ok!” the guy surrender as he keeps tapping Seunghyun’s arm for release so he can breathe.

“Who?” He still not let go of him.

“Mr. Hyun Joong Park.” He said breathless and Seunghyun was shocked to hear his answer. His arms slowly loosen up and the guy releases himself from Seunghyun. He slowly distances himself from Seunghyun and caresses his abused neck. Mr. Teddy Park?..Dara and Sang Hyun's Dad?..But why him?..Is he the one who really killed Mr. Xang?..No, this can’t be. He must be mistaken. Why would he do that? Is really an evi~ my trail of thought cuts off when I feel a sharp thing stabbed me down my stomach?  I look at who did it and there I saw his face with a wide grin plaster on his lips.

“Serves you right!” he said and pulls out the knife that he used to stab me. My knees slowly feel weak. I felt his hand reaching my mask, but before he can even pull it off me a police siren can be heard.

“Lucky you, bastard!” with that he left me.  !..No one should see me here. I get up on my feet and start walking like nothing happen. I cover my bleeding wound as I approach my car. I get inside it before the police car pass through. I am catching my breath inside my car as I remove my mask. My vision starts to blur. I can’t drive in this state. I reach for my phone inside my pocket and dialed his number with my eyes slowly closing. When he picked it up I quickly asked for his help, but something is different.

“Hello?..Steven?..What happened?..Where are you?” Holy !..Did I call the correct number? I want to answer the other person on the other line, but everything goes black.

========@@@@@======@@@@@========@@@@@=========@@@@@===========@@@@

After an hour of tracking Seunghyun’s location, Dara and Sanghyun found him inside his car unconscious and bleeding.

“Noona, what should we do?” Sanghyun asked his worried sister beside him.

“Let’s move him out of here and bring him to our car.” She suggested and the two help each other to transfer Seunghyun from one car to another. Dara and Seunghyun seated at the back while Sanghyun at the driver’s seat.

“Palli Sanghyun ah, we better bring him to the nearest hospital,” Dara said and the latter followed. She had Seunghyun’s head rest on her lap while her left hand placed on his wounded body. What the hell just happen to you, Steven?..How did you end up like this?

“Noona, we are here.” Announce by her little brother. They quickly ask for assistance and the hospital nurses helped them. Seunghyun is being drag inside the Emergency Room leaving Dara and Sanghyun behind. After an hour of patiently waiting, the doctor comes out.

“Are you the patient’s relatives?” Asking both Dara and Sanghyun and they respond with a nod.

“We need to do a blood transfusion for him. He lost a lot of blood. Who among you is blood type B?” the doctor asked. The two looked at each other. No one among their family is blood type B.

“No one sir. But is there any other way to help him get it?” Sanghyun asked.

“Yes there is, but right now we just have to wait for a donor. Our blood stock got empty right now so all we have to do is wait for the donor.” The doctor replied with hopeful look.

“Ok doc..We will asked our friends too so we can help.” Sanghyun voluntarily said.

=======@@@@@==========@@@@===========@@@@@=============@@@@============

After few hours of contacting their friends for help only one has the exact blood type that they needed.

“Hey, Dara, Sanghyun! How’s everything here?” the voice came from the new comer Yoo Eun Hye. She is their only hope to help Seunghyun.

“Eunhye noona, sorry to disturbed you at this hour..but we badly need your help..My hyung is in critical condition right now. He needs blood transfusion.  But none of our family matches his blood type. But thank God now we already have because of you.” Sanghyun thankfully said. Eunhye hugs Sanghyun.

“Ok, don’t worry now. I will help him.”

“Thank you Eunhye-ah.” Dara said.

Another few hours have passed by and the transfusion was done already. Now Seunghyun is transferred from the emergency room to the ordinary room waiting for him to wake up. While Eunhye is staying on the other room taking her rest with Sanghyun guarding her. Dara never leaves Seunghyun’s side since he has been transferred. Please wake up now. I need to know what happen. She prays while holding his hand. The door opens revealing Eunhye and Sanghyun. They go to his bed side and surprise forms into Eunhye’s face as she comes face to face with the man she just save.

“Is..is he..Is he your brother Steven?” She managed to ask Sanghyun.

“Yeah..He is Steven hyung.” The boy beside her confirms it. She saw Dara holding his hand and not leaving her eyes from the person lying unconscious in bed. She feels a slight jealousy watching her friend like that. It’s him!..The guy who he met recently.

“Why Eunhye noona?..do you know my hyung?” Sanghyun become curious. Dara is listening to their conversation without looking at them.

“Ye-yeah!”

 

======================@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@======================================

Please don't forget to leave your comments!..

It will boost up the writer's writing updates...

Hehehe!..To my new subscribers and to those who voted up this story I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL for supporting me.

To the commenters, I so much appreciate every word you write. I love you all!.

NEXT!