The Start

I Can't Love You The Way You Want It To Be

Hello!..Happy Mother's day to all the mommies out there!..Here is my update for today..;)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 4

"The start"

 

Seunghyun get out of his car and take out a small piece of paper inside his pocket and see if the address of the house is exact. He is about to walk up hill when he notice someone has been following him. He thinks of a way to catch the person. At first he starts his pace to climb up, since the house is located to the end of the street. He can feel that the person is walking behind him; he turns but sees no one. He walks again, but quickly stops and turn to catch the person. He finally sees the face.

“O-o-ohhhh!” It was Dara who’s been following him all along. She is not prepared when Seunghyun quickly turn to look, so she loses her balance, but before she could fall, Seunghyun is much faster to catch her.

“D-Dara?” Seunghyun frown upon seeing her clearly, face to face. Dara feels awkward at their position. His and her faces are too close that they can even feel each other’s breathe.

“H-e-hehe..Hi!” She nervously laughs, and gets herself up. She dusts off herself and removes her high heel shoe.

“Why are you following?” Finally, Seunghyun asked her.

“Eh?..M-e..following you?..” she stutter.

“Let me see that!” He grabs the shoe on her hand and takes a look at it. Dara just watch him examine her shoe while she is standing with only one foot has the pair and the other is bare..

“If you want to follow me around..you shouldn’t wear this again..Look, it’s broken.” He shows up to her. Dara suddenly grabs back the shoe.

“Who told you I am following you, huh?” she lied.

“Let me take you home.” He said and quickly carried her bridal style.

“Y-yah!..PUT ME DOWN!” she wiggles while he is taking her down.

“Stop moving..before we both roll down this down-hill place.” Seunghyun said, and she obeys him. He places her inside her own car, then fastens her seatbelt and starts the car’s engine.

“You go home first..I’ll follow you behind.” He said while his face closes to hers. Dara’s heart beats erratically the moment their eyes meet. She can feel heat build up to her face and she must be flushing crimson red. She quickly hide her face by lowering her head and answer by just a nod.

“Ok, Take care!” He bids goodbye and out of her car then close the door. He is about to walk away when he hears Dara calls him.

“YAH!” He looks back at her. She wasn’t even looking at him, but her finger has been pointing at his direction.

“You make sure to follow behind..Or else..I will lock the door so you won’t be able to get inside the house.” She said with authority. Seunghyun burst into laughter after hearing it. Dara finally look up to him with a serious face. He notices it, so he stops chuckling at her.

“Ok! Ok! Ok!..Now, go!” he shoo her away.

………

 

“Eun-hye-ssi!..you will be going to feature in the newest music video of the idol group 2ne1.” Yoona informed her while she is sitting on the stall chair drinking her water.

“Yeah, I know..the shooting will be tomorrow..right?” Eunhye asked as she carry and place the plates to the sink and start washing it.

“Yup!..so you better go upstairs and take some rest..Let me do that..” Yoona said and move aside her friend out of the sink before forcing her to go out of the kitchen. The two were living in an apartment since Eunhye has a busy schedule and she prepares to sleep away from her home and from her dad. The moment she reaches her room, she quickly rushes to her bed and flop on top of it. Then she remembers something. She flips again and touches the necklace she was wearing ever since she had it.

“hmmm..I wonder how you look right now..Did you grew as a good person?..Handsome?..Gentleman?..Will I be able to see you again?..” she thought and remember the kid face before she falls asleep.

 

………..

 

At the Music Video shooting..

 

“Ok girls!..I would like you to meet the stars of your new music video..” President Yang stated. All of them were waiting to see who those people are. Then the office door swings open, revealing..

“Let’s all welcome, Yoo Eun Hye-ssi, and Lee Min Ho-ssi!” President Yang introduces and they all welcome the two with warmth smile, except for Dara that got surprise seeing Lee Minho again. The two had a past relationship, but it was too long ago so she already moves on with him. For Dara, Minho is a total player jerk, if it wasn’t for Seunghyun and Sanghyun she might still can’t move on.

“Hi everyone!..I’m Yoo Eunhye..Please take care of me..and nice to meet you all..” she introduce with a lovely smile on her face.

“I’m Lee Minho!..We hope we could work as a team..” Minho said.

 

…………

 

On the other hand…

“Hyung, hurry!..noona might be waiting for us so long..” Sanghyun said to Seunghyun that is carrying a paper bag with homemade foods inside for Dara.

“Haist!..this kid..” Seunghyun can’t do anything, but follow him. While walking at the hallway of the YG building, they bump in to Dara’s manager.

“Oh!..Hyung!..Where’s noona?”

“Ah, she is with the girls at the dressing room..doing their make up for the shoot..” the manager said.

“Thank you!..” Sanghyun bowed followed by Seunghyun and went their way to the dressing room. The moment they enter the room, Sanghyun rush to his sister.

“NOONA!” he happily exclaimed and shows her the paper bag he is holding.

“Oh!..Sanghyun-ah!” Dara is happy to see her dongsaeng but afraid that Minho and him will bump into each other again. She knows how much Sanghyun hates him.

“Hyung and I bring the foods that mom cooks for you..” he release all the food on the table.

“Woah!..that’s great!..we are actually starving..can we have that too?” Bom butted in the conversation.

“Of Course noona!..mom cooks this for all of you..right hyung?” Sanghyun ask Seunghyun who is still standing at the door entrance like a shy person.

“Omo!..Kyyyaaahh!!..Steven-ah!” Bom gets so excited whenever she sees him. She had a crush on him and she didn’t hide it. Dara knows it too, she even asked her to help get close with him, but Seunghyun already turn her down. Even though she gets busted by him, she still likes to see him. She now jump off to him and cling.

“Haist!..Unnie!..get off with Steven oppa..” Minji said, and Bom did as she said.

“ahahaha..sorry..I just get excited,..hehehe..”

“Hahaha..noona, you’re so unfair..you only hug hyung..how about me?” Sanghyun acting like his feelings get hurt.

“Aigoo..of course noona will hug you too..” Bom walk towards his direction and give him a hug.

“Ok..enough with that..let’s eat!” CL cuts the moment.

“Let’s eat!” they all said except for Seunghyun that is sitting on the side as he keeps looking at his wrist watch.

“Steven-ah, why do you keep looking at your watch?” Dara asked.

“Ah..hmm..nothing..”

“Oh, Sanghyun-ssi..did you know that our lead star for our MV is Yoo Eun Hye-ssi?” Minji told him while eating. Seunghyun hears it and get interested with the news.

“Oh?..Really?..Oh my god!..is she here?” Sanghyun asked.

“Yup!..she is at the other dressing room preparing and reviewing some scenes..” CL answered.

“Dara noona, I want to see her..please..”

“Go and see her..who’s stopping you?” Dara replied while munching her food.

“I am shy..”

“Don’t worry..we will accompany you..” Minji assure him.

“Thanks minji-ah!”

………..

 

After eating, they all went to Eunhye’s room, but she was no longer there. The staff said that she is already at the first scene area, so they all follow there. Upon reaching the location, they all see that the scene is already starting. She is now busy filming while the music of 2ne1 is playing as the background.

“Oh!..she is already filming,. maybe let’s wait for her until she finish..” Sanghyun said while watching Eunhye from afar.

“2ne1 girls, be ready..” The director calls their attention.

“It’s our turn now..Stay here for awhile..Ok?” Dara said to her dongsaeng and Seunghyun. The two just nod at her and take a sit. As the shoot continues, Seunghyun received a call.

“Sanghyun, I need to go now..I have an important thing to do..”

“Eh?..But hyung..Don’t you want to meet her first?”

“It’s ok..There will be next time..” Seunghyun replied.

“Ok.”

“Thanks!..Just tell your noona that I already leave..Ok?..Take care on your way home.”

“Ok, hyung!..” with that, Seunghyun already left the area.

 

…………

 

Seunghyun arrived at the place where his contact meets up with him. They are outside the company building.

“Sir, the person that you were looking for and ask me to follow went inside that building.”

“Why is he here?”

“According to my investigation, he is working here as the secretary.” The man answered. After a minute, the person they were talking about comes out with a familiar face.

“M-Mr. Park?” Seunghyun utter. He saw him shake hands with that person and talk happily. It looks like they have known each other for too long.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note: How's this chapter?..hehehe..I know all of you are shock..Who do you think is that man and what is his connection to Mr. Park (Dara's Father)?..Find out as I update this story..;) Thank you all for your comments!