The death

I Can't Love You The Way You Want It To Be

Here is the first chapter for you...

Happy reading everyone!..;)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The death"

 

A kid named Choi Seunghyun was being chased by a group of men with armored gun on hand. One of them shoots his and he got hit at his leg, he fall but try his best to stood up again and run. On the other hand, a little girl was sitting inside the car while looking at the window. She is waiting for her butler to comeback from the convenience store. She hears the gun shot and got scared, then in just a second Seunghyun appeared in front of her window. She was surprised by him, Seunghyun knock loudly and fast. The girl quickly opens the window and look at the boy from head to toe.

“H-h-hel-p..me.” he utters. The girl notices the blood from his hands and a wound at his leg. She quickly opens the door and let him in.

“Wh-what happened?” She is a bit scared of him, but she can feel that he won’t do anything bad at her. Seunghyun sees the men were approaching the car so he docked in together with the girl and silence her by signaling to keep quite. The girl does as he told.

“Aish!..Where that boy goes?..He can’t escape from us..He got shot..so maybe he is just here somewhere…GO and FIND HIM!..” The man said and they scattered to find Seunghyun. After a minute, the girl feel safe now, she looks up to see if they really had gone.

“Hey, kid!..They were gone..We are safe now.” She said, but she didn’t get any response from him.

“Hey, kid!” She tries to push him a bit and he just fall down to the side unconsciously. Good timming that her butler get in the car.

“I’m sorry, young lady..I need to go at the restroom before going back here..Any way he~” He stops from talking upon seeing the scared look on her face at the rare view mirror.

“Young lady, are you o~” He stops again and follow where she was looking at. He saw a little boy with blood all over his body and unconsciously lying at the side.

“Mr. Kang, let’s bring him at the hospital.” She ordered and he quickly followed.

…..

Seunghyun had an operation and blood transfusion in order to save his life, after that the girlget in first inside his room to visit him. The moment she get closer to him her heart thump so fast and loud, it’s not like the usual thing she feels when she gets nervous.

“What is happening to me?..Why am I like this?” she asked herself as she stares at him. She moves aside hoping that her heart will stop the weird feeling she has. Luckily it did, and then Mr. Kang comes in.

“Young lady, is there something wrong?” He noticed her because of her silence and distance from the boy’s bed.

“A-ani!” she stutters and looks for a better place to rest. She found the vacant couch so she take her seat there.

“Young Lady, you must be tired..I think we should go back to your home.”

“I Don’t want to!” She refuses him.

“But, Young Lady..Your father might be worrying about you.”

“TSH!..Dad?..hahaha..That will never happen..”

“Young lady..” Mr. Kang knows why she is acting like that and she feels sympathy with her status. The girl chooses to lie down at the couch and place her ipod earphone in her ears to start listening to music and sleep.

…….

Seunghyun’s Dream….

The group of men raids their house looking for something inside. His family is so scared because they have been destroying everything.

“YAH!..YOU OLD MAN!..WHERE DID YOU HIDE THAT MONEY?” The man asked angrily to his father. He was being hug by his mother while his father is being held by those men that are bigger than them.

“I don’t know what you are talking about..”

“STOP FOOLING US AROUND!..ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW IT, or do you want me to kill them?” The man pointed his gun towards Seunghyun and his mother.

“NO!..PLEASE!..I am begging you..leave my family..”

“OK!..Just tell me where did you hide that money?”

“I really don’t know what you are talking about..I never steal anything from the company..God knows that.”

“HAIST!..How dare you lie to me?” The man is totally angry with Seunghyun’s dad so he commands his guard to separate Seunghyun and his mother.

“MOM!..”

“SEUNGHYUN-AH!..” they were calling each other and he start crying.

“I am giving you one more chance Mr. Choi..Where did you hide the money?”

“Jebal!..I really don’t know..” with his answer the man shoot his gun to Seunghyun’s mother.

“MOM!..YOEBO!” Both Seunghyun and Mr. Choi scream and cried hard. Seunghyun tries to escape from the grip of the men who are holding him by biting the hand.

“A-AAHH!” the man let go of him, while he rush to his mother who is now lying at the floor lifelessly.

“YOU BASTARD KID!” The man he bites gets angry and shoots him, but Seunghyun’s dad protected him by taking the bullet. Seunghyun heard it and when he looks back, his dad is also down at the floor.

“DAD!” he rush and scoop his father’s head while crying.

“DAD..Please..don’t leave me..”

“I’m so-sor-ry..Mo-mom and I..love you..so much..” his dad said and cough an amount of blood.

“Dad..”

“Waahh..what a dramatic scene..Yah!.Mr. Choi..Are you going to tell us or you want me to kill your child too?”

“N-no!..Pl-please..Let h-him..go..I..I will..te-tell you..” They did as what his father requested. Seunghyun went out of the house and look for someone that can help him and his family, but not too long ago, he hears another gun shot. He is about to go .back to their house, but those men where now outside and looking for him.

“YAH!..YOU KID!..STOP RIGHT THERE!” said the man, but he didn’t listen so he runs fast.

End of Seunghyun’s Dream…

 

“MOM!.DAD!” He screamed their names and wake up. He feels pain when he moves. Then the girl gets awake too by his loud scream.

“YAH!..What’s going on?” She asked then saw the boy tries to get down from his bed. She rushes to his side and stops him.

“Hey kid!..Where do you think you are going?” stopping him from getting off his bed.

“I..I need to..see my mom and dad..Please let me go.” He shoo her away so he can get off, but every time he move, a strong pain occurs.

“No!..You can’t!”

“NO!..I NEED TO SEE THEM!..THEY NEED ME THERE.” He still refuses to listen so he left him no choice. What she did next is unexpected.

PAK!

Seunghyun got shocked by the slap he received from her.

“CAN’T YOU HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING?..I TOLD YOU NOT NOW!” she is now angry at him. Seunghyun just remain silent.

“I will help you find them, but for now you should regain your strength..Don’t you understand that?” Then the boy began crying. The girl can’t hide the feeling of hurt and sympathy even though she doesn’t know what is really going on to the boy. She suddenly hugs him.

“ssshhh..don’t cry..everything will be alright..”

…….

When everyone is peacefully sleeping, Seunghyun get awake. No matter how hard it is to get up, he still does it for the sake of seeing his parents. He saw the little girl sleeping on the couch again with her ipod on. He come close to her and sees clearly her face.

“Thank you!..I don’t know who you are and same goes for me..But I want to thank you for helping me.” He said to her. He looks for something to give her, but all he has now is his necklace that his mom and dad birthday present for him. He removes it and place to her hand before leaving the room.

He returns to his home, but only to find his mother and father lying on the floor lifelessly. Pain and Anger got into his heart.

“I promise..I will hunt them down and take revenge..” He left his house before the morning comes. He walk at the street with nowhere to go, he just want to go away from where his pain started. He’s been crying all the time and the pain in his leg is now occurring so he felt like he wants to die now. He is crossing the street when he pass out. A black Honda car is approaching his way, but good thing that the driver sees him before he could crash into him.

“OH GOD!..” said the driver of the car as he stop quickly.

“Honey!..Why did you stop?” said the woman inside his car.

“Don’t go out..I’ll just check on something.” He said and get off the car.

“Mom?..What happened?” asked by the little girl.

“I don’t know baby..” then she hears the man calls her name.

“Honey!..There’s a kid here!” The woman and the girl come out of the car to check.

“Oh my God!..Let’s bring him home and cure his wound.” The man carries him inside the car and brings to their house.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's note: Who do you thing the first girl and who is the family that picks him up?..Can you guess?..hehehe..Comments are very well appriciated..;)