Leaving

I Can't Love You The Way You Want It To Be

Seunghyun's POV

I don't how it happened, I found myself fetching Dara out of the bar where she and her friends having drinking session. Everyone was looking at me weirdly. Maybe the don't expect me to come after what I told Thunder.

"I'm bring Dara home. Aren't you coming Thunder?" I ask the tall boy who seems to be happy that I came.

"Ahh, no hyung. Just bring my noona home. I will follow." he replied and I start carrying the drunk girl out. I hear them murmuring but I didn't bother at all. An hour after we arrived home, I carefully laid her on her bed and removed her shoes before I put blanket on her. I am about to walk out when I hear her talk.

"Why are you doing this to me, Steven?" I got surprise so I look back and found her in seating position.

"What are you talking about?" to my surprise she's crying already as she look at me straight. My heart ache seeing her cry.

"Why are you avoiding me and why are you so cold to me? Is this because of what I said to you at the hospital?" She asked while crying. My heart wants to go to her side and wipe her tears away but my mind reminds me how his dad killed my parents.

"Yes. So please stop messing your life because of me. I don't love you." I clearly state the last four words. Those words are like dagger into my chest. I turn my back on her before I can even walk away two strong arms wrap around my wait.

"Steven please..tell me why?..what did I do wrong?..Why can't I?" she asked while crying so hard on my back.

"I'm sorry Dara.." I slowly remove her arms on me and walk away. I'm so sorry Dara. I can't tell you the reason.


I start packing my clothes because I already made up mind. I will leave this house. I can't live in the house where the person who killed my parents stays. After packing I move out and see Mrs. Park since Mr. Park is not home yet.

"Steven, where are you going?" the woman who take good care of me asked as she sees me with my luggage

"Mrs. Park, I am here to say Thank you for everything you did for me. Thank you for being my mom since the day you found me. I have nothing against you. I think it's time for me to leave this house now. I want to find myself and of course my real family." All along they now is that I was being left by my parents. They don't have any idea that my parents are dead already.

"Why Steven? Aren't we enough for you?" she ask. I can see sadness in her eyes.

"You know that from the start I will find my parents right?" she nodded.

"If that's what you want I will let you. I will miss you son." She came to me and give the warmest hug of a mother.

"Take care mom." My final say before leaving her room with my luggage. This is the new beginning for me. I will make sure those who killed my parents will pay big time.

Week after.....

"Hyung, are you sure about this?..It's so dangerous.." Minho is a worried freak. He's been asking me that question since last night. Since the day I left the Park's mansion I started my plans. I have been disturbing or distracting Mr. Park and Mr. Yoo. I told Mr. Park about going down his position and admit his crime same goes with Mr. Yoo because if they didn't do it, I will reveal their illegal transactions and show the media video where they killed innocent people. I have one media partner with me. He is the reason why the news I have spreading faster all over the social media and the whole business industry. Because of what I did both Dara, and Eunhye's career got affected since it's their parents involve. No one knows that it was me behind all this mess. I am just anonymous. Since the day the news spread Mr. Yoo and Mr. Park keep denying everything on the media, but they have been looking for the person who made the big news post. I have been guarding the person who helped me publish it on the media. One day, they caught the media man I hired, but I saved him. I caught one of them and hide him as my hostage. I plan to use him as an evidence. Today the whole world will know how evil those business tycoons. They really thought that I won't do what I planned they are all wrong. I have nothing to be afraid of or to loose. I want justice for my parents and that's what I will get after this day.

"You don't have to worry about me Minho. I can handle this. Thank you for everything you have did." I said to my long time friend and partner. I get out of his car. He send me to the broadcasting studio where I will do the interview and submit all the evidence I had.

 

Dara's POV

It's been week since Steven left our house. He never even say goodbye. I have been missing him so much especially during this past few days. My dad has been involve in trouble including his business. My career has been affected since the media knew who my parents are. President Yang told me to lay-low first, our group will promote without me. I need to agree with it so they could go on with their career.

"Noona! Noona! Noona!" my trail of thoughts cut off because of my dongsaeng screaming.

"Why?" He is now in front of me.catching his breathe.

"Hyung!.Hyung!.Steven Hyung." he said in between his deep breathe. My heart beat fast hearing his again his name.

"Where?"

"TV!..On TV." I run out of my room and went to our living room