Finale

I Can't Love You The Way You Want It To Be

Third person POV

Seunghyun and Mr. Yoo meet in a secret place to talk and hoping to finish it all, but he falls on a set up trap and he kidnap Seunghyun.

“Because of you bastard my daughter is in danger!” Mr. Yoo throw punches towards Seunghyun’s face while he is being held by his men. He decided to meet with Mr. Yoo to end all these things, but Dara didn’t let him go without a plan. They planned together. He ordered Dara to ask help from the police and followed his location. He went ahead to the location only to be trapped by Mr. Yoo and his men. Now they held Seunghyun as hostage. They transfer him to another place. They began torturing him inside the garage.

“Tie him up! I want him to suffer for what he did to my daughter.” He ordered his me and they did what he said.

On the other hand of the story…

“It’s strange, the locator says he is here.” Minho said while holding his phone and looking at the GPS.

“All of you, scattered. Look for all the places!” Minho ordered the police.

“Dara noona, call hyung’s phone.” She did what Thunder said to her. It rings.

“It’s ringing. But he is not picking up.” Dara informed them. She is getting worried about all of this. Then one police guy shout.

“We found a phone!” All of them walk towards the police guy. They all look at the phone on the ground cover with blood. Dara gasp and start trembling.

“No, this can’t be..no..Seunghyun-ah.” She starts crying and Thunder hug her sister tightly.

“Please stay strong Dara-sshi, I know hyung is still alive. We will find him.” Minho assure them all.

Back to Mr. Yoo….

“After this, we will throw your body on the sea and no one will find out about your death. You will never win against me.” Mr. Yoo said while his men remove Seunghyun’s shirt and pour him water for him to be soaked. His men start the engine of a machine while Mr. Yoo holds two electric shocks and put it on Seunghyun’s body. High bolts of electricity go into his body. He was screaming in pain as it keeps on repeating. Until Mr. Yoo is satisfied and Seunghyun’s body almost toasted from the shocks. He sees that the kid is still moving.

“If only you didn’t reveal those things and not put my name in vain this will not happen to you. And that Mr. Park who kept you as part of his family, he will be my next target after I am done with you.” Mr. Yoo said to the almost lifeless Seunghyun who has bruises all over his face and upper body.

“T-that..wi-will..not..goin to ha-happen” he stutter as he try to raise his head slowly to look at Mr. Yoo.

“Hahahaha..funny. and who will stop me? You?” He asked and the latter plaster an evil grin on his face that made Mr. Yoo angry.

“Hit him till he won’t be able to walk anymore.” He ordered and they followed. After an hour of being beaten with metal tubes and wood all over his body, his body hangs full of blood and cuts.

“N-no…ma-tt-ter..wh-hat-…yo-u d-o..t-hey..wi-ill..fi-finfd me” he said and it made Mr. Yoo become irritated so he get his gun and shoot Seunghyun on his two legs. Seunghyun scream in pain.

“Hahahaha..I can do what I want kid. You can’t stop me. No one can.” He declares and he ordered the to put Seunghyun down. When he is down, he just lay on the ground limply.

“What now stupid kid? Come on! Get up!” Mr. Yoo said and Seunghyun just laugh at him and slowly even he is in pain he tried to push his body up. Shakily and slowly he manages to kneel with his two hands lifting his upper body weight.

“Y-ou..wi-will..go..t-to..ja-il..I will..ma-ake..su-re..” He said and laugh. Mr. Yoo had enough of Seunghyun. He come close to him and give the kid a hard punch on the stomach while he is still holding his gun. Seunghyun grunt in pain but still manage to laugh while he slumps his limp body onto Mr. Yoo since he lost energy to stand.

“co-coward.” He exclaimed and Mr. Yoo pull the trigger of the gun while it is still under Seunghyun’s body. The latter shocked and didn’t expect it as he cough a lot of blood and Mr. Yoo let him loose on his grip. Seunghyun is on the ground catching for his breath.

Seunghyun’s POV

He shoots me! Is this the end of me? But how about Dara? I haven’t told her I Love Her. Mr. Yoo is still alive and he can harm her or her family. This can’t be. I can’t die like this.

“Da-raaah..” I utter her name and I suddenly heard a gunshot. I am lying on the ground facing the ceiling, I manage to twist my head a bit and saw them. I smile when I see the girl I love.

“DON’T MOVE! RAISE YOUR HANDS!. PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN!” even my hearing is slowly fading away, I know it’s Minho my friend. I saw Mr. Yoo didn’t listen but before he could shoot, I heard another gunshot and that made Mr. Yoo lying on the floor blood flowing out from his body. ! He can’t die. Eunhye will be sad. She needs her dad. No!

“N-O-O..” I tried to scream but it seems like my voice is out also. Nothing comes out. Before everything turn black, I had a glimps of the one person I love the most.

“I l-love..love..yo-you..”

Dara’s POV

Everything happen so fast, we found where Mr. Yoo brought Seunghyun because my dad helped us, but it seems like we are late. When we entered the place, we saw a group of men form in circle holding each one of them a metal tube and wood. When Minho made a warning shot all of them look at our direction and he told them to put their hands up. But Mr. Yoo didn’t obey, but Minho is faster than him. He shoots Mr. Yoo. He is now on the ground. The police go closer to those men and grab them to put police chains each one of them. Then I finally see Seunghyun. Oh God! He is lying on the floor looking at Mr. Yoo. I rushed through him. My friends follow me.

“Seunghyun-ah! Seunghyun! God!..Please call an ambulance!” I shouted to them as I held the man of my life’s body bloody. He smiles at me slowly and utter words that I wanted to hear from him for so long.

“I l-love..love..yo-you..” He said, and tears drop from my eyes to his bloody face. I caress him.

“Seunghyun..please..don’t sleep..please.no..no..no..please..” I told him as I see him slowly shutting his eyes close and his breathing slowly fading away.

“No! No! No!..Seunghyun!..I Love You!..Please God! No!..Seunghyun! Don’t leave me! Seunghyun!!” I scream my heart out from the pain and fear of loosing him. After a minute, some men took Seunghyun’s body from my arms. He is not breathing at all.

“Noona, please.”

“Dara unnie..”

“Dara”

I hear them call me, but my attention is focus only to Seunghyun who is now being put on the stretcher and the put him oxygen mask.

“Please, please, bring him back. Bring Seunghyun back. Please.. Seunghyun-ah..” I cried in front of him as I see them touch and feel his pulse.

“He is losing a lot of blood, his pulse fading. We need to rush him to the hospital.”

“I will go with you.” I told them and join them inside the ambulance. Inside the ambulance I am holding his hand while crying and asking him to hold on.

“Please Seunghyun..don’t leave me.” I beg him. Then suddenly a loud beeping sound of his heart rate monitor can be heard inside. It goes flatline.

“NOOOOO!!!”