Over Again

The Sharehouse

Simon was out at work, Vic and Jia had left earlier for a girl's night, Gain was with JoKwon, leaving Heechul and Leeteuk with an empty house.

They were sitting on the couch, half paying attention to a movie. Leeteuk was keeping Heebum entertained with a torn piece of paper towel tied to a string of yarn. Heechul's attention was on his cat, jumping and tearing at the paper towel bits.

Heebum was the type of cat to fall firmly in love with one human and attach himself. Heechul, being that human, had never seen his cat play and interact with anyone else. Usually Heebum was in a dark place in his closet, sleeping and waiting for Heechul to come to bed. He was getting less active in his old age too, yet here he was, jumping around and playing with Leeteuk. Heechul smiled as he thought about how Heebum had switched his interest to Leeteuk even before they'd started dating tool begging the older man for food in the morning and wanting Leeteuk around almost as much as Heechul. Crazy cat.

Lying on his side when he'd finished playing, Heebum started to barely swat at the paper towel. Leeteuk got the hint and put the toy aside and reached to scoop Heebum into his arms and set him on his lap for petting. Heechul reached over to join in the petting and Leeteuk smiled, kissing his cheek.

"You think he likes me?" Leeteuk asked.

"I think he's in love with you." Heechul smiled as he looked into Leeteuk's eyes. Holding his cheek, he kissed him slowly.

Leeteuk responded to the kiss by parting his lips and coaxing Heechul's tongue into his mouth. Heechul pet through Leeteuk's hair, exploring over his teeth with the tip of his tongue before rubbing their tongues together.

"I miss being alone in the house like this," Leeteuk whispered as he pulled back to over Heechul's lower lip.

"We should send the kids out more often," Heechul purred, sliding his hand over Leeteuk's chest.

Heebum got annoyed at not being petted any longer and hopped out of Leeteuk's lap. With a look back at them and a swish of his tail, he ran up to Heechul's room.

Heechul moved onto Leeteuk's lap, straddling him as his fingers played with the hem of his shirt. "I miss having with you," he whispered, kissing him.

Feeling up Heechul's arms, Leeteuk held the back of his head, deepening the kiss. Heechul rolled his hips, grinding on him and Leeteuk moaned softly.

Heechul loved Leeteuk's reactions as he rolled his hips. He slid his fingers under his shirt, tracing his warm skin along his waistband. Leeteuk was getting hard under him and Heechul pulled from the kiss to watch his face as he smoothed his hand between them, rubbing over his clothed length.

Blush reddened Leeteuk's cheeks and he watched Heechul with half-lidded eyes. Feeling down Heechul's back, Leeteuk slid his hands up under his shirt to trace his lower back.

Kissing him again, Heechul kept rubbing, singling out his tip. Leeteuk pushed Heechul back to take off his shirt, but stopped halfway when the front door opened. Groaning in disappointment, Heechul slid his hand away from Leeteuk’s bulge, wrapping his arms around his neck instead. He refused to move off of his lap, even when Leeteuk tried to push his hips.

Gain walked past the living room and stopped to look at the two of them, caught in the act. She smiled, but Heechul could see the red in her eyes and the lack of makeup when she’d left the house wearing some.

“Hey, you okay?” Heechul asked before she could say anything.

Gain’s smile faltered and she shook her head, breaking into tears. She leaned against the wall as Heechul climbed off of Leeteuk and over the back of the couch to get to her. She refused his hug at first, but Heechul tugged her into his arms anyway and she dropped her bag to cling to him, crying harder.

Leeteuk got off the couch once he’d calmed down and stood beside them. Heechul looked at him, apology in his eyes but Leeteuk shook his head and wrapped his arms around both of them. Squeezing together in a group hug, they stood silently as Gain’s sobs slowly calmed into silent tears and soft sniffles.

Heechul shifted and Leeteuk let them go so Heechul could push Gain back gently, wiping her cheeks. “I guess it’s bad news?” Heechul asked.

Gain nodded and took in a shaky breath. “I was stupid to think he’d pick differently.” She wiped her eyes and started crying again. “He’s already packed and leaving tomorrow, without me, we’re over.” She whispered the last of her sentence and sunk in against Heechul’s chest again, gripping the back of his shirt as she cried.

Kissing the top of her head, Heechul squeezed her and pet through the back of her hair. “I’m sorry baby.”

Frowns mixed with worry as Leeteuk and Heechul exchanged glances. Leeteuk moved in to pet Gain’s shoulders and back. “You don’t need him if he doesn’t need you.” Leeteuk told her. It was probably too soon to say something like that to her, but he couldn’t help it.

Gain collected herself after soaking a section of Heechul’s shirt with her tears. Pulling back to wipe her face, she smiled at the two of them. “Thank you both for being here.”

Leeteuk pulled her into his arms, feeling left out of the hugging party. She felt so limp and fragile in his hold; he had to remember not to squeeze her too tightly. “You’re welcome for being here.” Leeteuk said.

“I’m sorry I broke up your make out.” She tried a laugh, pulling from his hug.

Heechul laughed and Leeteuk shook his head, grinning at her. “I’d rather hug a soft girl than this man anyway,” he teased and hugged her again.

Gain laughed and shook her head. “You’ll never convince me that Chullie isn’t soft and girly.”

“Yah,” Heechul almost yelled, poking Gain’s shoulder. He chuckled in good humor and motioned Leeteuk to bring her to the couch.

Leeteuk led Gain, sitting her on the side of him on the couch. Heechul took up Gain’s other side, sandwiching her between them. Going back to cuddling and making Gain feel loved, the two men smiled at each other over her head.

“Do you want to watch sappy movies and eat ice cream?” Heechul offered, grinning.

Gain laughed. “Maybe with the girls, but I won’t bore Leeteuk with that kind of thing.”

“Thank you so much,” Leeteuk said with a laugh. “I don’t need to start crying too.”

She smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek. “If it’s okay, I just want to be quiet for a while, have some company and forget about everything.”

“Fine with me,” Heechul said, watching Leeteuk nod with him. “Do you care if I put in a horror movie?” Heechul asked.

“I’ll watch whatever,” Gain said with a smile.

Leeteuk nodded.

Heechul got up to put in a new ghost movie he’d just bought. He brought out bottles of water for everyone and went back to cuddling in with Gain as it started playing.

As they watched the movie, they all shifted into more comfortable positions. Gain moved so her head was in Heechul’s lap with her legs draped across Leeteuk’s lap. Leeteuk moved closer so he could lean his cheek against Heechul’s shoulder. Heechul wrapped one arm around Leeteuk, keeping the fingers of his other hand petting through Gain’s hair.

The only one of them not afraid of ghosts, Gain fell asleep on Heechul’s lap. She was exhausted from her ordeal with JoKwon and all the crying she’d done.

Unabashedly clinging to each other, Heechul and Leeteuk were trapped watching the scary movie in silence. Heechul, more used to the scares, managed to keep from jumping too much, but Leeteuk would jostle him every now and then, making him laugh softly.

When the movie finished, Leeteuk offered to take Gain off to bed. Heechul let him and cleaned up the little mess they’d made in the front room. Jia and Vic came home just as Leeteuk was leaving Gain’s room and Heechul motioned for them to be quiet. They nodded and Vic pulled Jia up to her room so they could talk without bothering Gain.

Leeteuk caught Heechul alone in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around his waist, kissing the side of his neck. “Where were we?” He asked, smiling.

Heechul grinned and wrapped his arms back around Leeteuk. “About there.” He moved a hand over one of Leeteuk’s, sliding it down the front of his pants. “More like here,” he whispered.

Purring, Leeteuk squeezed over his length and turned Heechul in his arms to kiss him rough and slowly. Heechul moaned softly in the kiss and wrapped his arms around Leeteuk’s neck. “Let’s go to my room,” he whispered against his lips, Leeteuk’s upper. He didn’t want to bother Gain with all the he knew was coming.

Leeteuk nodded and took Heechul’s hand, leading him up to his room.