Realizations

The Sharehouse

Heechul woke up to the sound of crunching. He had trouble opening his eyes because what he was lying on was so warm, he didn’t want to move. Realization dawned over him that what he was lying on was also breathing. Opening his eyes and lifting himself up on his elbow, Heechul blushed to see that he was sleeping on Leeteuk’s chest with his arm around him. Leeteuk was still deep asleep on his back with his mouth open.

Starting to remember falling asleep during a movie, Heechul guessed neither of them had bothered going to actual bed. Although Heechul did remember being farther away from Leeteuk when he’d nodded off.

The crunching noise that had woken him had stopped and Heechul looked around for the source of it. What he found were two grinning girls with granola bars, sitting on the couch directly in front of him. Pulling himself completely away from Leeteuk, Heechul waited for the razzing.

“Morning oppa,” Victoria teased.

Jia giggled and kept eating.

“How did you sleep?” Victoria asked with a sly grin on her face.

“You can wipe the ty grin off your face, because nothing happened.” Heechul grumbled.

“Oh, no. A lot happened and I want details.” Victoria laughed softly.

Heechul shook his head and flipped her off. Pulling his hands through his hair to get it to lie flat, Heechul realized he probably looked like he’d gotten some. If only.

Leeteuk stirred, starting to wake up. He sat up on his elbows and yawned. The realization got to him too as he looked at the two girls on the couch and Heechul sitting next to him. He wondered if Heechul had been the warm thing on him that had left him cold when it pulled away. Leeteuk had originally assumed cat, but Heechul made more sense.

“Morning, other oppa,” Victoria said. “How was Heechul oppa?”

Heechul started shaking with quiet laughter. Leeteuk shook his head as he sat up and wrapped his arms around Heechul’s waist. He kissed Heechul’s shoulder, playing along with the girl’s game of trying to embarrass them. “A gentleman doesn’t tell.” Leeteuk said with a grin.

“Yah,” Heechul laughed and tried to push Leeteuk off, but the older man was clinging tightly to him.

“No, don’t leave me. I just want morning cuddles,” Leeteuk pleaded, grinning. He tugged Heechul onto his lap.

Heechul was really struggling now, though it was more a struggle with himself for laughing so hard. He hit Leeteuk’s arms and chest gently and tried to push him away. Damn Leeteuk for being stronger than he was.

The girls were lying on each other, laughing giddily at Heechul’s reactions to Leeteuk playing with him.

When he’d exhausted his resources, Heechul gave up struggling and decided to play along.

“That’s right,” Leeteuk said softly when he felt Heechul relax. “Submit to me.”

Heechul barely held back a laugh as he wrapped his arms around Leeteuk’s neck. “Why don’t you, take me to your room, oppa?” Heechul traced Leeteuk’s cheek and looked into his eyes.

It was Leeteuk’s turn to blush as he looked into Heechul’s big eyes. He grinned and suddenly leaned up to peck his lips.

Heechul spazzed into flailing laughter, struggling out of Leeteuk’s hold. Leeteuk let him go this time, laughing hard. The girls were still a pile of laughs as Heechul started rubbing Leeteuk’s taint off his lips.

“Heechul’s do not like duck kisses,” Heechul said once he was satisfied his lips were clean.

Leeteuk chuckled and Victoria sat up from how she was lying on Jia. “Oppa, your lips are so red now, you really do look like you were making out with Leeteukie all night.”

“Yah,” Heechul slid over to the couch and tugged the laughing girl off of it and onto the pillow and blanket mess. “You lie,” he teased and started tickling her sides, making her burst into uncontrollable giggles. Heechul only stopped tickling when he was sure she couldn’t breathe from laughing so much.

Leeteuk had been chuckling at Heechul and Victoria. When Heechul sat back from tickling her, Leeteuk reached over and tugged Heechul, pinning him down so he could tickle him in return.

Heechul’s laughter was turning into his cackle as he struggled with Leeteuk again. “You’re supposed to be on my side” Heechul yelled, red in the face from laughing.

Grinning, Leeteuk didn’t respond as he pinned both of Heechul’s hands over his head, in one of his own. Leeteuk straddled him as he used his free hand, sliding it under Heechul’s shirt to tickle the bare skin.

Heechul started kicking his legs as he laughed, jerking from side to side to try and get Teuk off of him. Victoria had finally caught her breath and she tugged Leeteuk off of Heechul, catching the oldest of them by surprise as she pinned his hands. Heechul jumped at the chance to straddle Leeteuk, helping hold him down. Jia even decided she’d join in as she sat on Leeteuk’s legs, her back against Heechul’s.

“Got him now girls,” Heechul grinned, his breathing still heavy from all the laughter. “Now we shall torture the prisoner with lots of tickling.”

“Have mercy,” Leeteuk pleaded, barely struggling. He was strong enough to knock all of them off of him and take revenge, but he was having fun.

“Should we give him mercy?” Heechul asked the girls. They both refused and all of them started tickling Leeteuk. Victoria got arm pits and chest, Heechul took ribs and hips and Jia got his feet.

Leeteuk’s trademark laugh had them all laughing with him. He somehow managed to curl up on his side under Heechul’s weight, trying to protect himself as he laughed hard. They let him go when his laughter got quieter and he was having trouble getting a breath. All of them collapsed into the blankets and pillows to get their breath too.

“I have n-news,” Jia said when all of them were quiet. She continued when she had their attention. “I-got an a-audition f-f-for a backup d-dancer, th-this week.”

“That’s great news,” Heechul said, the rest of them joining in congratulations. “Such great news, that I’ll make breakfast.” Heechul smiled. “What do you want Jia?”

Jia grinned at him and leaned in for a hug. “Ch-chocolate chip p-pancakes?”

“Sounds perfect,” Heechul said as he squeezed her. “I’m so happy for you.”

While Heechul went to the kitchen to make the food, Leeteuk got the girls to help him clean up the front room. The majority of pillows went into a closet, but the pink flowered comforter and pillows went up to Heechul’s room. Leeteuk decided to take them up, the girls going to sit in the kitchen with Heechul.

Leeteuk had never been into Heechul’s room before. He felt calmed as soon as he entered his friend’s space. The red wall and the dark wooden furniture added to the feeling. Heebum the Russian Blue was curled into a ball in the middle of Heechul’s bed. Leeteuk smiled at the cat as he dropped off the pillows and blanket at the head of the bed. Heebum smelled him and mewled as he uncurled to show off his belly.

“How can I refuse that?” Leeteuk asked the cat with a smile. He sat on the edge of the bed, petting Heebum’s belly slowly. The bed was a little firmer than Leeteuk had expected it to be. The pink sheets had made it seem so soft from far away.

The smell of pancakes from downstairs made his stomach grumble and Leeteuk looked up to see Heechul leaning against the doorframe.

“Hey,” Heechul said softly. “Food’s ready.”

Leeteuk nodded. “I couldn’t say no to petting the kitty.”

Heechul smiled and came over to sit beside Leeteuk, watching him pet Heebum. “That old man is spoiled. Food, a whole house to sleep in and human slaves to pet him whenever.”

Leeteuk smiled and pet Heebum’s cheeks and under his chin. He turned to look at Heechul. “I like your room. It seems like it would be comfortable to sleep in.”

Heechul chuckled. “I can’t sleep in bright colors. The room has to be dark and quiet.”

“Thanks for letting me watch movies with you,” Leeteuk said. He took Heechul’s hand to pet it as he had the cat.

“I’m not a kitten,” Heechul chuckled as he watched Leeteuk with his hand. “But you’re welcome.”

Leeteuk caught Heechul’s eye and they looked at each other in silence. Leeteuk held Heechul’s hand, squeezing gently. “I also, liked the feel of your arms around my neck,” he admitted.

Heechul chuckled and took his hand back, looking away from Leeteuk to the doorway. “I was just playing around with you.”

Leeteuk nodded. “I know. But I still liked it.”

Leeteuk held Heechul’s cheek and guided him until they were facing each other again. Heechul watched him closely and Leeteuk started to lean in for a kiss when Victoria called them from downstairs, causing Heechul to pull away immediately.

“Makeout later guys, come eat with us.”

Heechul laughed. “We were just talking about my room.” He stood up and looked at Leeteuk with a little smile before leaving his room to go eat.

Collapsing back in a heap on Heechul’s bed, Leeteuk sighed heavily. “What am I doing?” He asked Heebum softly, who had taken advantage of curling up on his stomach.