Switching Roles

The Sharehouse

As night time rode the sky, trailing her dark robes, the Sharehouse members gathered around in the front room. Jia was still not talking to any of them, preferring solitude in her room. Simon was in the chair Heechul usually sat in. Leeteuk was sitting on the couch with Heechul on the floor in front of him, between his legs. Gain and Victoria were occupying the other couch.

Heechul was web surfing from his laptop while the others were engaged in a co-op zombie killing mission on the gaming console. Whenever they took a break to get a new map or talk a new tactic with their noob Victoria, Leeteuk's hand found its way through Heechul's hair.

Gain was dominating the kills, scoring the most headshots. She started counting them out loud, pissing Simon off. Simon made up for his terrible aiming with most stealth kills. Leeteuk was a tanky, all purpose character specializing in finding vehicles and they stuck Victoria on heals to get her used to the game.

Usually the healer in their group, Heechul was sitting out so he could book their cabin for the weekend. They had all decided that a road trip along with camping sounded good. Heechul had planned out a good one, keeping it secret for now. His housemates trusted him to plan a good vacation, he hadn't failed them once.

Finishing the booking, Heechul closed his computer, setting it on the table. He got up for a stretch, just as Simon called break for the bathroom. Tucking his legs under him as he sat down on the couch next to Leeteuk, Heechul cuddled up to him. Leeteuk smiled and wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

Victoria and Gain were nudging each other, looking at the two of them and giggling softly. Heechul lifted his head off Leeteuk's chest and glared at them, flipping them off. The girls just laughed harder and Heechul chuckled as he tucked in against Leeteuk again.

Simon came back and did a double take at Heechul and Leeteuk. "There better not be any stains on that couch, we all use it."

Heechul laughed and flipped Simon off too.

They started the game and Heechul tucked his arms tightly around Leeteuk as he watched. He told him which area there were zombies in, helping him keep track of the fights. Heechul did that for Leeteuk when he was heals too. He was so good at healing, he could half tank for Leeteuk. Leeteuk had a natural leadership ability, so tanking came extremely easy for him. With their hack Simon and huntard Gain, they usually finished map after map without any losses. Victoria was so new at console games and co-op in general that it was pretty funny from Heechul's perspective, but the annoyance was starting to wear the others down.

Simon was the first one to give up. Heechul refused the offer to take his spot and Simon put away the controller. He gave the girls hugs and high fives to the guys on his way to bed.

They played another map, Victoria getting better but still not up to the level of play they were used to. Leeteuk whispered to Heechul that he was ready for bed and Heechul nodded.

"That's all for me girls," Leeteuk said. "I have to get out of here early."

Gain nodded and stood up, holding her arms out for a hug. Leeteuk got up to cuddle her close and Heechul took over wrapping up his controller.

"Knock them dead," Gain said with a smile.

Leeteuk pulled back and grinned. "I plan on it."

Gain stole a kiss to his cheek and smiled. "Good luck. Don't let Heechul wear you out tonight." She teased with a wink.

Leeteuk laughed and pulled Victoria in for the next hug.

"You'll do great, I believe in you, my President." She laughed as she pulled back, patting his arms.

Ruffling her hair, Leeteuk smiled and looked for Heechul. He had taken his place, hugging Gain goodnight. Heechul moved to squeeze Victoria in a hug. Leeteuk took his hand when he was done and pulled him upstairs to his room.

"You're sleeping up here with me tonight?" Heechul asked as he followed behind Leeteuk.

"If that's okay?" Leeteuk asked.

Heechul nodded with a yawn, wrapping his arms around Leeteuk and nuzzling in against the back of his shoulder. Leeteuk chuckled and kept walking with his Heechul growth. He opened Heechul's room and pulled him inside, locking the door out of habit.

"Are you nervous?" Heechul asked as he pulled away to look through his dresser for pajamas.

Leeteuk took off his shirt. "I am." He said, his voice proving his nerves. He rubbed over his abs as his stomach did a flip from a highwire inside him. "But I'll be okay." He kicked off his pants, tossing them onto Heechul's dirty clothes bin.

"You will be," Heechul nodded as he finished pulling on a pair of shorts, leaving his chest . "Because you have to remember that they want you to succeed. Your audience is always rooting for you to win. All you have to do is your best."

Smiling, Leeteuk held his arms out for Heechul. Heechul stepped into them and squeezed Leeteuk close, the older man returning his pressure as he wrapped his arms around Heechul's shoulders. Heechul was just a little taller than Leeteuk and all around bigger, but Leeteuk had the muscle definition that Heechul had never cared enough to get in himself. Heechul couldn't stand the idea of wasting time in a gym.

Nuzzling their cheeks together, Leeteuk pulled back a little to kiss Heechul softly. He loosened his arms around him and pet down his back.

Heechul smiled and kissed him again, nipping his upper lip. "I know you're too tired to start anything, so be careful with how you're petting me," he teased.

Leeteuk chuckled. "I wish I wasn't too tired. It's not like I did much of anything today."

Loosening his arms around Leeteuk too, Heechul moved to get in bed. Leeteuk slid under the blankets and cuddled up to Heechul. Knowing Leeteuk could use the comfort, Heechul took over the holding job and pulled him into his arms. Leeteuk pushed a leg between Heechul's and Heechul just smiled as he started petting slowly through the other's hair.

Heechul kissed the top of his head and Leeteuk draped his arm around Heechul's waist. Heechul's petting was pushing him faster over the edge of sleep than he wanted to go.

"Heechul?" Leeteuk asked sleepily.

"Yes?" Heechul said softly.

"I love you."

Heechul smiled softly, squeezing Leeteuk tight. From their previous conversations, Heechul knew that Leeteuk wouldn't say those words to just anyone. He was suddenly feeling as special as his boyfriend's nickname was.

"I love you too," Heechul said, unable to keep the smile out of his voice.