chapter 2

When love strikes

~~~~POV

" Hwang ~~~~~ please sit next to Mr Jung" the teacher said. it was math class, and since i did really bad for my test ( not surprisingly) the teacher paired us up with the people who got higher marks students 'tutoring' the people who got lower marks. i didn't think this concept is really good, because everyone will know if you got a bad score. but on the other hand, i get to spend time with daehyun!!!!!

"so... um..." i said " should you start teaching me?" i asked awkwardly. i stared into his emotionless black orbs, and my heart started beating really fast. this was normal to me, cause every time i see him my heart starts racing like there's no tomorrow.

Daehyun's POV

i was paired with ~~~~~. i guess i should be happy to be with her instead of those fangirls.

"so... um.... should you start teaching me?" 

i guess she was feeling very embarrassed. she stared into my eyes, and my heart seemed to stop beating for a moment.

*is this normal?* i thought. this had never happened to me before. every time i star at some girl, my heart doesn't do anything weird. but this girl..... this girl makes my heart flutter and then one second later my heart stops beating. i have no idea what I'm felling right now.

i snapped out of the hypnotizing trance and started talking to her. she listened very carefully, i could tell, like my words were what she needed to stay alive.

soon, the bell rang for the end of school. i really wanted to know her better so i decided to take her to my home.

"~~~~~-ah. do you want to come to my house so we can.... um .... i can teach you some more math." i said not trying to let her know what i really wanted to do with her.

" arrasso. sure" she cheerfully replied.

i drove her to my house, and she sat there quietly.

"so ~~~~~-ah tell me more about your self" 

"well um... my name is Hwang ~~~~~, I'm 17 years old and I'm adopted?" she drifted off so it sounded like a question.

*woah. she's adopted. this i didn't know about her*

shortly after, we arrived at my home

she gasped in surprise " Omo is this really your house?!!" she exclaimed.

her eyes widened like shes's never seen a place like this before.

"come in" i said, quickly grabbing her wrist and dragging her in my house.

when she walked in, she looked around in awe. she was gazing at my furniture, like it had some kind of magical power in it.

"well don't just stand there, sit down."

she landed down on the couch, while i made something for us to eat.

"what are you making? it smells so nice!" she said, coming up to the kitchen.

"nothing much. just some noodles."

she stared at me for quite some time. *i guess she is staring at my handsome features* i laughed silently.

after i set the table up, we started eating. *awwwwww she's so cute when shes eating* i thought.

it was pretty awkward eating together since we have never done it before. we ate in silence until she said something that made me choke.

"daehyun-sshi, do you have a girlfriend?"

"MWOH???" i said a bit too loudly.

"sorry, i was just wondering" she mumbled, sounding a bit scared.

"it ok. first, you may call me daehyun oppa. here try it now" i tried to comfort her.

"daehyun o...p.p....a" she said 

"good" i formed a smile on my lips and she looked at me shyly.

" and to answer your second question, no. i do not have a girlfriend"

"but i thought you would after all, all those girls chase you around the place" she mumbled.

"what did you say?" i pretended not to hear her.

"nothing oppa."

*awwwww your so cute* i pinched her cheeks.


hey guys im sorry if this wasn't a very good chapter but im trying really hard to make a good introduction to this story 

it will get more interesting as soon as i introduce bap and her family.

 

keep on reading and remember to subscribe and comments below.

love u guys <3