Chapter 17

When love strikes

~~~POV

 

it was lunchtime at school and I was sitting with daehyun. I was resting my eyes for a bit cause there were too many problems in my life.

 

*Why can’t my mum just accept him? *

 

I inwardly sighed. I think daehyun noticed because he asked me what was wrong.

 

Daehyun POV

 

“Whats wrong?” I asked after I heard her sigh.

 

“Nothing ” she gave me a weak smile. The whole day today she has been replying with nods or one-word sentences. I hate it to see her so fragile and weak.

 

“Are you sure? You know you can tell me everything.”

 

“Yes”

 

This time I was the one who sighed. Could it have something to do with this morning? I know I should have gotten up earlier but I couldn’t resist her. And why did she say she didn’t know who it was? I was genuinely confused. I was going to ask her now but it didn’t seem like the right time to.

 

There were a few more minutes until the bang rang to signal the start of 4th period. I wasn’t looking forward to this because my jagiya is not in my class this period.

---

The last period felt like a few hours without my jagiya when it was only 50 minutes.

 

“JAGI!!!” I called out when I saw her walking towards the back gate.

 

She turned around and gave me a small smile. I ran towards her and was about to give her a bear hug when she moved of the way at the last minute. I slammed into the gate.

 

“What was that for?” I said while I rubbed my poor head.

 

I saw her giggling.

 

My face popped up a smile as I realised I was a source of entertainment for my sad jagiya.

 

“Oh well who cares. Lets go home.” I slung my arm around her shoulder.


EVERYONE 1ST: I AM SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER 

 

next...

 

OMFGGGGGGGGGG B.A.P'S BADMAN DAEHYUN SMASHED THOSE HIGH NOTES

 

I THOUGHT ONLY SISTAR'S HYORIN CAN DO THOSE HIGH...

 

BUT DAEHYUN CAN TOOOOOO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

OH WELL BAI.