chapter 6

When love strikes

 

~~~~~POV

 

It was a Saturday at I was desperately wanting to do something interesting. I was bored out of my mind. I tried reading books, cleaning the house, and even going out for some fresh air. But, doing that I either fell asleep, got tired or nearly got killed. *Ah this life*

 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. *Who is that? No one ever visits me…*

 

I opened the door.

 

“JAGIYA!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU???” daehyun asked. I stared at him in disbelief.

 

“H-how did you know where I lived?” I asked.

 

“I got my ways” he smirked.

 

“Anyways, I’m bringing you out tonight. Get ready” He plopped himself onto the couch.

 

I walked up to my room and picked out s simple t-shirt and skirt and put on some light make up.

 

 I walked down the stairs and daehyun stared at me with wide eyes.

 

“You’re so pretty…”daehyun started. “Just with a t-shirt and a skirt” he finished.

 

“Come on daehyun. I f you want to be my girlfriend, quit staring. It’s creepy. “I stated.

 

“Fine jagiya. Lets go” he held his hand out like a gentlemen he was and walked together out to the car.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked while daehyun was driving.

 

“It’s a surprise.” He said.

 

I didn’t like surprises. Sometimes I get scared to death. We arrived at a restaurant a few moments later. It looked really luxurious and I bet all the rich and posh people eat here.

 

“You can eat the most delicious foods here…” daehyun said while his lips.

 

“Yah so you are saying that this place is more important than me?” I questioned.

 

“Nnoididntmeanthatiwasjustsayingthatthisplaceisspecialandwillbeourfirstdatepleasedontbreakupwithme” he said really fast. I could feel his worry.

 

“Yah u pabo. You worry too much. There is no way I am going to dump you because of that fancy restaurant.”

 

“Aww you say such sweet things jagiya”

 

We walked together into the restaurant and ordered the food. Daehyun insisted to pay for it and he kept on saying how this was his treat and blah blah blah. I couldn’t stand his complaining so I just gave in. aish this guy.

 

“Jagiya did you like the food? If not I can go buy you more things to eat.” Daehyun suddenly said.

 

*God this guy is spoiling me* I thought.

 

“I’m fine daehyun. Can we go home? Its 9 already” I asked. I was really tired and really full. Every step I take hurt.

 

Daehyun nodded and we walked to the car. I stepped in and he sped off.

 

I think I fell asleep because I felt someone lifting me up and walking me up to my bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Jung daehyun. I am so lucky to have you in my life*

 


Aneyong!!!!!!!

first of all...:

IM SOOOO SOOOO SOOOOO SOOOOO SOOO SORRY U GUYS HAD TO WAIT THIS LONG FOR THIS CAHPPIE:D

its just that i have so many things to do ;(

second of all...:

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING. I NOW HAVE 13 SUBBIES =DDDDDDD

SOOOOO HAPPY 

haha

anyways, i'll always update when i have time and ALWAYS comment and subscribe

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!