Chapter 10

When love strikes

Daehyun’s POV
 

My jagiya is sooooo sweet. And funny. And cute. And everything. I can just remember those moments when she got scared and got mad at me. Haha

 

I was walking to my table in the cafeteria where I sat. I noticed my jagiya sitting alone so I pulled her up and dragged her to my table.

 

“Hey daehyun. I see you have this hot smoking girl here” himchan said, while smirking. I saw my jagiya blush a bit.

 

“ Hey guys”

 

“Yo wassup”

 

“Hey ~~~~”

 

“Hi”

 

“Hi noona!!”

 

“Hey babe”

 

“YAH ONLY I AM CAN CALL HER BABE” I shouted a bit jealous.

 

“Gawd relax daehyun I was messing with ya” himchan gave her a erted smile.

 

I scoffed at his smirk and went to sit next to youngjae while my jagiya went to sit next to zelo.

 

“Noona can I have your cheery tomatoes? I have none,” he pouted. I watched my jagiya cautiously while she gave her food to the maknae.

 

“Yah zelo stop making ~~~~ give her all your food. You can see how skinny she is already.” I said. I didn’t mean to be offensive but my jagiya is pretty skinny.

 

“Asdasdjk?” he said with food stuffed in his mouth.

 

“ Aish never mind” I gave some of my food seeing as ~~~ didn’t have a lot of food left after she gave hers to that greedy zelo, but she refused.

 

“Say ahhhh” hoping that she will eat the food.

 

She hesitated a bit but opened and I slipped the food into .

 

“ Ewwwww lovey dovey couple stop doing lovey dovey stuff. It’s gross” younjae pretended to puke.

 

“ Then why don’t you get yourself a girlfriend? I wriggled my eyebrows.

 

 

“ Hey ~~~~~ what are you doing not sitting with me?” some behind me asked.

 

“ Oh hey suji what are you doing here?”

 

“ Looking for my bestest friend. Who abandoned me Tsk” that girl asked. At the corner of my eye I saw youngjae staring at her.

 

“ Uh hey suji these are my friends and that dude is my boyfriend” ~~~~ said awkwardly.

 

“Oh my god ~~~~ come with me”

 

She dragged my jagiya with her. I looked at youngjae and he was still staring at where the girl was standing earlier.

 

“ Hey youngjae I sense a new couple forming” I said smirking.

 

“Shut up you bastard”


hello!!!!! everyone!!!!!!
 

i'm sorry you guys had to wait a week for this chapter. i hope you guys enjoyed it :D

 

do you guys know that B.A.P's having a comback on daehyunnie's birthday???

heres the teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBbf4gMlC0g

 

haha his birthday is three days after mine:DDDDD

sooooo happy 

thankyou for reading this and always comment and subscribe

baiiii bye see you next time ( in one week or maybe earllier)

 

*throws kisses everywhere*