chapter 5

When love strikes

 

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

Ok. Fate must’ve brought us together. I’ve been keeping it in for a long time. But I wanted to tell her how I felt. That I love her. I didn’t know how to say it so I decided to practise on her. Maybe that’ll help.

 

I pulled her wrist to get her attention.

 

“YAH GET OFF ME!” she screamed. I looked at her surprised. She turned her head around and looked at me.

 

“Oh mianhae I thought it was someone else” she was obviously embarrassed. *Cute*

                                                                                  

“It’s ok”

 

After we arrived at the back of the school, she asked what the matter was. I decided to tell her now. I didn’t know how to do this… so I just kneeled down.

 

“~~~~- ah there’s someone I like…” I said. “When I first saw her, I fell in love” I kept on explaining.

 

I kept on talking, slowly so she knew what I meant.

 

“Sure… I guess…” she said with a slight hint of sadness in her voice.

 

“Saranghae” I said.

 

“Saranghae to you to” she replied immediately.

 

“So I guess you’re going to confess to her now?” she said, and could tell that she was burning up with anger. * Haha poor ~~~~ doesn’t know what’s going to happen.

 

“Oh yeah. Come on” I pulled her all the way to the rooftop garden.

 

“Why did you-“ I cut her off with a passionate kiss. I was so relieved when she accepted the kiss and deepened it. Suddenly I had this urge to really get into the kiss so I bit on her bottom lip. My stomach was filled with hatching butterflies. I was running out of breath but I didn’t want to end perfect the moment together. Slowly, she pulled apart and gasped for air. I think she also ran out of breath.

 

She stared at me and pulled her into a hug.

 

“~~~~~ I love you” I said.

She went silent for a moment.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

“Yes!!” she sort of half squealed and half shouted.

 

I was so happy she said yes and hugged her tighter with my arm around her waist. Suddenly I heard the door open.

 

“Daehyun where-“

 

I turned and gave him a death glare.

 

“Oh am I interrupting something? Mianhae” he said, finally realising.

 

“YAH!!!! YOO YOUNGJAE!!!!! YES YOU WERE INTERUPTING SOMETHING!!!!!” I screamed at him and I ran around to roof trying to catch my best friend. He finally gave up and leaned against the door to catch his breath. I was tired too so I couldn’t be bothered anymore to catch him. I led my jagiya down to the cafeteria and sat down with my friends.

 

“Daehyun oppa who are these people?” she whispered obviously scared.

 

“Don’t worry jagiya, they are my friends.” I told her.

 

“JAGIYA????” A deep voice burst out. “DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ALREADY???” 

 

“Yes I –“

 

OMIGOSH!!! DAEHYUNNIE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!” Himchan exclaimed.

 

“Anyways, jagiya, these are my friends yongguk, himchan, youngjae, jongup and the maknae junhong but u can call him zelo” I explained.

 

She was obviously confused who was who.

 

“Hi I’m Yongguk” yongguk stepped out and flashed a gummy smile.

 

“Hi I’m Himchan” He stepped out next and gave her a wink. I got a bit jealous but I shrugged it off.

 

My friends introduced themselves one by one, telling her a bit about themselves.

 

Soon, the bell rang and everyone rushed to class.

 

“~~~~ where were you? I couldn’t find you for the whole lunch!!” someone shouted. I turned around and saw a girl talking to her.

 

“Relax Suji” I was doing something. I’ll tell you what happened after school ok?”

 

She pouted and gave in. I had to admit she was also a bit cute but I knew ~~~~ was the only girl for me.

 


Anneyong everyone!!!

i hoped you like this chapter in daehyun's POV.

i will try to update when ever i can and ALWAYS ALWAYS comment and subscribe.

wuv u all

*muah (blows kiss) :D