Chapter 13

When love strikes

 

~~~~POV

 

It was a public holiday and I was hanging out with B.A.P. we were at lotte world playing games. We were spilt into 3 groups. I was with daehyun, yongguk was hmchan, and the left overs were in the other group. Daehyun won me a big stuffed teddy bear and it’s around my neck right now.

 

“daehyunnie what can we play now?”

 

“oooooh I see a photo booth!!!” daehyun squealed. Yep he actually squealed. Then he pulled me there. I swear there is something wrong with this guy.

 

“Say cheese jagiya!” we both made a peace sign.

 

For the next photo, daehyun kissed my cheeks.

 

For the photo after that, I kissed daehyun’s cheeks. Actually correction. I kissed daehyun’s LIPS. Pabo daehyun turned his head at the last second, which made me kiss his lips. Pabo daehyun is really pabo.

 

“Jagi ill keep this and you keep those”

 

He gave me the ones with the peace sign and the cheek kiss and he kept the one where I kissed his lips.

 

“aigoo~~” he kissed the picture.

 

“kaja the others must be waiting for us.” I said.

 

I dragged him to the place where we were supposed to meet.

 

“hey guys!” I waved at them.

 

“hey ~~~~” himchan ran up to me and gave me a bear hug.

 

“yah yah yah stay away from my jagi” daehyun pulled me in a hug and kissed me on the lips.

 

“eww guys get a room” youngjae said.

 

“ we have a room already” daheyun spat out.

 

Younjae facepalmed himself.

 

“lets eat!” youngguk said. He was always the one who solves the problems.

 

“what do you want to eat jagiya?” daehyun said.

 

“ummm…..  kimchi!” I smiled

 

“waiter! 1 serving of kimchi and some bibimbap please!” daehyun winked at the waiter.

 

“yah jung daehyun what are you doing? You already have a girlfriend” I yelled/whispered.

 

He shrugged.

 

Soon, the food was served and everyone dug into the food.

 

“ jagiya say ahh~~”

 

I glared at him and opened my mouth wide. Daehyun carefully slid the food into my mouth.

 

“now your turn!”

 

“ah~~” daehyun opened his mouth wide.

 

*aish jung daehyun!* I thought as I facepalmed myself.

 

 

 


ANNEYONG EVERYONE!

I FINALLY HAD SOME FREE TIME TO UPDATE A BIT EARLY

HEHE I MIGHT UPDATE TOMORROW TOO :D

 

ANYWAY, ALWAYS SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

I WILL WAIT FOR THEM!

MUAH <3 WUV U ALL~~