Chapter 8

When love strikes

~~~~ POV

 

It has been a month since daehyun and I got together. Sometimes, we had little fights but we’re still together. That’s how strong our love is. I sometimes always get jealous when fangirls crowd around him. And sometimes they would glare at me and threaten me and stuff to stay away from daehyun. Not that I was scared. But just in case they meant what they said, I punched and kicked them a few times.

 

There were also some guys that glared at daehyun. I figured that they must’ve liked me or something. But it seemed like daehyun just shrugged it off.

 

We have gotten really close to each other. He even knew some of my secrets. (My past crush and that fateful day when daehyun found out I got my period. Hey. I have really big mood swings….) and I knew some of his secrets. Keke. But still we ARE supposed to know this right?

 

Once he even stayed over for the night. L.joe was over at his friends and my parents were…. Somewhere. So we were home alone. Omigosh there is NO way I will stay with him alone at night on the bed again. We didn’t do anything. It was soooooo awkward. I bet he was thinking the same thing as I was. But, people, don’t think wrong. We didn’t do it.

 

I think we have eaten dinner together for like…. Um…… around a lot of times. All of those times, daehyun paid. I think one day I’m going to cook the bestest dinner for him.

 

There have been times where we didn’t get along, such as the time where I told him he couldn’t have cheesecake. It wasn’t really a fight, but I was really annoyed. Daehyun just kept pouting at me the whole time. But I did eventually give up and give him the cheesecake.

 

It was Valentines Day a few days ago and I made him and B.A.P. chocolate. Not just any chocolate bought from the store. I put my soul and sweat into making this chocolate. It took me nearly 2 hours to make 1 piece. I kept on doing it wrong. One time I accidently put to much sugar…. When I tasted it… it was like a thousand cotton candy stuck together. Anyways, when I took it to school to give it to daehyun and B.A.P, I was crumpled to death and I had to wait till after school to give it to them. Ok I may have been exaggerating there but I’m serious. The whole day daehyun was surrounded by fangirls screaming and talking nonsense. I wonder how daehyun puts up with that. The whole day he was just accepting gifts. Not just him but B.A.P. too. But I think daehyun got the most gifts. If it was me, I would’ve killed them on the spot. Keke. And just so you know, the ‘gift accepting’ was still going on. The people that didn’t get to give them the presents are still give it. Aish the people in this school.

 

I have also gotten closer to B.A.P. as well and I like to joke with younjae. I just love the face daehyun has when he sees me and youngjae getting along. It’s all  angry and cute.

 

But there was still a problem with daehyun and I…..

 

I still have a heart attack when daehyun does sweet things to me. For example, he plays with my hair, whispers into my ear, kisses me….

 

My heart is like this:

 

thump thump thump thump thump thump

 

unbelievably fast.

 

I don’t know what’s happening to me but this only happens when I’m around daehyun.

 

*daehyun what ever you are doing, please stop. You are killing me.*

 


hello!!!!!!

i hope you enjoyed this chappie "D

there wasn't much dialogue but i just wanted to try. if you don't like it, you can tell me and i can always change it.

also....

i don't know where you guys live but here there's a public holiday on monday!!!

which means...

NO SCHOOL !!!!! :D

ANYWAYS GUYS SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!

AND ALWAYS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.

BAIII BAIIIII BYE 

*waves with big smile*