chapter 4

When love strikes

 

 

~~~~POV

 

I wandered off to class and thought about what Daehyun had told me. I had spent most of the time spacing out. I mean, I didn’t know how he felt about it. It could be like a trick to embarrass me or something like that right?

 

I walked into class and saw daehyun waving to me.

*Gosh his face is killing me*


I sat down on the seat beside him, avoiding his gaze. The teacher started talking and I thought about what he said. Or rather, what he asked me.

 

Flashback

“What’s that matter daehyun oppa?” I asked.

He kneeled down and said something that shocked me.

 

“~~~~~-ah there’s someone I like…” he said.” When I first I saw her, I fell in love” he said. I stood there, listening to him. For some reason, I felt very angry and jealous of this ‘girl’ he was talking about. But at the same time, I was happy for him.

 

“ I was asking, if you can help me practise confessing to her…” he looked up, looking very embarrassed.

 

“sure… I guess…” I said still feeling really jealous.

 

“Saranghae” he said full of confidence.

 

“Awwwwwww.  Saranghae to you to” I said a little shocked at what I just said.

 

“So I guess your going to confess to her now right?” I said anger burning up inside me. Honestly, I have no idea why I’m feeling like this. I’m lucky to even talk to him. After all, he is the kingka of the school and girls crowd him like birds trying to get some seeds. My heart was beating furiously and it felt like it was about to burst.

 

“Oh yeah. Come on” he pulled me towards him.

 

Before I could even ask him why he was bring me there too he cut me off

 

“We’re here” he said.

I realised we were at the rooftop garden.

 

“Why did you-“

 

His lips crashed on mine. I was surprised and didn’t know what to do. A few seconds later, I slowly closed my eyes and deepened the kiss. I felt daehyun biting on my lower lip asking for entrance. I was running out of breath. I slowly pulled apart and gasped for air.

 

I stared at him and he pulled me into hug.

 

“~~~~~ I love you” daehyun said.

stared at him not knowing what to do.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

“Yes!!” I said without thinking. It took me a few seconds for me to realise what I just said.

 

he hugged me tighter until the door opened.

 

“Daehyun where-“

 

Daehyun turned around and glared at him.

 

“Oh am I interrupting something? Mianhae” the blonde guy said.

 

“YAH!!! YOO YOUNGJAE !!!! YES YOU WERE INTERUPTING SOMETHING!!!” daehyun burst out.

 

He ran around trying to catch the blonde person.

 

End of flashback

 

“Jagiya!! Are you alright?” daehyun’s voice came out of no where and I instantly turned around. * Argh I should stop spacing out in class…*

 

I heard whispers when daehyun said that. I guess they don’t know yet.

 

“come on. Time for lunch.” Man, his voice is sooo angelic.



 

Anneyong

another chappie:D

i'm really really really sorry for not updating a lot. it's just that there are so many exams coming up

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!

hehe ~i could die X_X~

anyways, always comment and subcribe.

thanx everyone.

wuv u all <3