chapter 12

When love strikes

Author’s POV

“So umm Suji do you… wanna hangout?” youngjae asked and rubbed his neck awkwardly.

 

“Uh… sure?”

 

Everyone bursted into laughters.

 

“Omigosh….. young…jae….. rea..llly….???” yongguk said.

 

“What?”

 

Youngjae and suji just stood there awkwardly not knowing why everyone was laughing.

 

“Well, I guess I’ll meet you later yeah?”          

 

“Sure.”

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

It was the last period, the only time when I have classes with my jagiya. We sat next to each other and I interlaced my fingers with her.

 

“Anneyong jagiya.” I whispered into her ear with my husky voice.

 

I saw her shoot up in surprise.

 

“Miss hwang and Mr Jung is there something you want to share with us?” the teacher asked. The whole class was staring at us. I saw some of the girls glaring at ~~~ and some boys drooling over her.

 

“Ani miss” we replied at the same time. And then we giggled together. Then we burst out in laughter.

 

“Detention for both of you. I’ll see you both after school.”

 

‘Ne” I replied. Normally I wouldn’t like detention but now my jagi is with me~~”

 

After a boring 20 minutes, school was finally over and me and my jagiya headed to the detention room, which was on the other side of school. I could see that ~~~ was really nervous and her hands were sweating.

 

“Babe are you ok?” I said babe be cause It usually calms her down when she is nervous.

 

“yeah. Its just that I’ve never been to detention before” she said.

 

I choked out a laugh.

 

“Yah why are you laughing?”

 

Ahhhhh she was such a good student a bet.

 

“Nothing hehe”

 

“Hpmh jung daehyun” I heard her mutter”


hello everyone again

i'm sorry if the last few chapters were not really good. i had no idea what to write about :(

anyways, see you next time!!!!

anneyong!