chapter 3

When love strikes

 

~~~~POV

"umma I’m home!" I yelled. It was pitch dark and i couldn't hear a single thing.  This was starting to creep me out.

"BOO!" the familiar voice yelled.

"AHHHHHH" my brother apparently gave me a mini heart attack.

‘YAH LEE BYUNGHUN!! GET YOUR SELF HERE SO I CAN KICK SOME !!!” I shouted. I ended up chasing him around the house when I remembered something.

“Where’s umma?” I asked

“oh yeah. She’s going to her friend’s house tonight.”

“ oh ok.” I said.

I grabbed something to eat and headed upstairs. I started doing homework, dozing off sometimes. When it was about 10 pm, I washed up and went to bed.

The next day, I woke up and sleepily walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a shower. I went downstairs and ate breakfast when I realised how late I was for school. There was only 20 mins left before school starts. I quickly stuffed my breakfast in my mouth and ran all the way to school. When I got there, I was out of breath.

“Hey ~~~~” someone said.

I turned around and saw daehyun waving at me.

“Oh hi daehyun oppa.”

“OPPA?” Suiji appeared out of no where.

“Yeah um… we’re just friends” I muttered awkwardly.

“Yeah sure. You sure you guys are not dating?” Suji said. Typical Suji.

i nodded. she looked at me awkardly before giving up.

 

“phew. That was close.” I muttered. I walked off with daehyun to our class.

 “Bye ~~~~. See you at lunch!” daehyun said.

 

 

It was lunch and I sat down opening my food. Suddenly, someone pulled me by the wrist and I jerked up.

“YAH GET OFF ME!” I screamed. I turned around to see daehyun looking at me.

“oh mianhae I thought it was some one else” I said embarrassed.

“it’s ok” he lead me to the back of the school and I followed him hurriedly.

 

“what’s the matter daehyun oppa?” I asked.

He kneeled down and said something that shocked me.

 


hello!!

so this is the 3rd chappie and i'm sorry if its not good. i'm sorry if i don't update as much because i'm really busy with school:D

remember ALWAYS commemt and subscribe. so happy 10 subbies already:D

saranghae <3