Chapter 19.

When love strikes

~~~~ POV

 

I rushed to the hospital as fast I could. I was literally out of breath when I arrived. There were so many people in the hospital but I quickly rushed to the front desk and asked where daehyun was.

 

“Room number 87”

 

Crap. The nearest ward here was number 1.

 

I started running as fast as I could but since I was already out of breath from running here, I was running really slowly. But I tried. I tried to run as fast as I could.

 

In about 10 minutes, I finally made it to the 80’s section.

 

*Nearly there*

 

‘80’  ‘81’  ’82’  ’83’  ‘84’  ‘85’  ’86’

 

 I opened the door.

 

I gasped at the sight.

 

There was a person with bandage on his head and his arms and legs and everything. I ran to the person’s side and looked at him.

 

I gasped again.

 

*What the….*

 

I rubbed my eyes and looked again. THAT’S NOT DAEHYUN. Oh my god. I must’ve gone into the wrong room. I quietly walked out of the room and closed the door quietly. Thank god there was no one there.

 

I glanced at the door sign. ‘86’ Oh my god I did go in the wrong room.

 

I quickly ran to the next room ‘87’

 

This time, I was surprised. There, was my daehyunnie, covered up in only a bandage on the head, and youngjae was there too.

 

“Young…youngjae… what..happ…ened…..to….dae…hyunn…?

 

I bursted into tears.

 

“He got into a car crash” he said, with no expression emitting from his face.

 

I bursted out into more tears.

“I have no idea what happened. I think someone tried to crash into him.”

 

I walked up to daehyun for a closer look. I saw some scratches on his face and there was a patch of blood on the bandage on his head. There were no severe injuries though and I was really curious why.

 

“Why is there a bandage on his head and why isn’t he waking up?” I asked. I was really scared that might’ve gotten into a coma.

 

“Daehyun’s in a coma”

 

 At that moment, everything stopped and everything turned black.

 

 

 


 

HEY EVERYONE IM BACK FROM CHINA

 

HEH I WAS GONE FOR A LONG TIME.

 

BUT IT WAS FUN.

 

AND SO IM UPDATING AGAIN WHOOOOOOO

 

ILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME BAI

 

*bows*