Chapter 18

When love strikes

~~~POV

 

I walked to school feeling cheerful. Daehyun was doing a lot to cheer me up. Hmmmm maybe I should think about it… he has been taking me on date and calling me nicknames which I don’t mind, in fact I find very sweet.

 

I have been spending a lot of time with him and even told him about my past with my ex boyfriend but he didn’t get angry or anything which I appreciate a lot.

 

Well… enough of my ranting…

 

Tomorrow is valentines day!!!(a/n sorry I don’t track of the time very well. I’m sorry if you’re confused)

 

I was planning on making chocolate chip cookies for them and a cheesecake for my daehyunnie.

 

I got to the school gates and walked in. there were so many whispers about me. I looked for daehyun but I was grabbed and pulled into a classroom.

 

“well well well… if it isn’t daehyun oppa’s girlfriend” some girl said her voice overflowing with sarcasm.

 

“Don’t you dare touch me” I said trying to be as scary as I can but I think I failed.

 

Yes. Some of daehyun’s fangirls were here.

 

“I wonder why daehyun does all of this for you. I’m smarter than you, prettier, ier, and better you. I don’t know what you have done to him.” a squeaky high pitched voice came out.

 

I was surprised. Daehyun’s fangirls has never bothered me before. So why now?

I stared at her confused.

 

“don’t play dumb. We all know what you’ve done to him.” another high pitched voice came out.

 

“I really don’t know what you’re talking about, so please let me go out” I tried to walk past them.

 

“ looks like his so called girlfriend doesn’t know what happened to your precious boyfriend” the 3rd girl said.

 

I just stared straight at her getting really worried.

 

‘what happened to him?” I said my anger taking over me.

 

The girls totally ignored what I said and kept on talking.

 

“this is just a warning. Make him sick again and you will regret it”

 

they let me go to my class now. As soon as I got out I rang youngjae. (A/n oh  yeah I forgot to tell you that she already has everyone in b.a.p’s phone numbers)

 

“hello?” I noticed how his voice was raspy and trembling

 

“youngjae where’s daehyun?”

 

there was silence in the other end.

 

“youngjae tell me!” I almost shouted.

 

“hes… hes.. at the hospital…”

 

 


OH MY GAWD WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN???????
 

i really have no idea.

 

SO EVERYONE PLEASE GIMME IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW:D

 

LOL HAHA

 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPPIE!!!!!!

 

WHAT HAPPENED TO DAEHYUN WILL BE COMPELTEY ONE OF THE IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS!!!!
(if there is any...)

 

OH WELL BAI