chapter 1

When love strikes

~~~~~ POV

"~~~~~ where were you? you were almost late to history" my friend suji said. *i'll tell you where i was. i tripped, fell, dropped my books then went to the office to get new clothes.*

Flashback

i was walking down the stairs  to my history classroom.

then i saw daehyun walking past me.

i was staring at his perfect face. he was just perfect no matter what.

suddenly, i tripped and fell but just in time, someone caught me .

"~~~~~-ah arre you alright?"

i felt a light tug on my shirt and looked up.

the most popular guy from school is holding me *ahhhhhhh* i mentally screamed in my head

End of Flashback

"i...um.... went to the bathroom" i said quickly trying to cover up the embarrassing moment before.

"really?" Suji said suspiciously.

"yeah" i quickly replied.

she looked at me weird. i guess she could sense i was lying.

 

i dont want to admit it, but i have had a crush on daehyun ever since he transferred to this school. he was just too...flawless.

i was staring at daehyun. he has perfect hair, his perfect eyes, his perfect mouth and he even has perfect ears. he was just too perfect.* ahhhhh jung daehyun why must you be so perfect?* thoughts flowed through my head

"Miss Hwang!" someone said.

"MISS HWANG!!" 

i finally snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the teacher. everyone was staring at me.

"Miss Hwang were you listening?"

"y-yeah" i said.

"very well. repeat what i just said to the class".

i tried searching to whiteboard. maybe he has written it down somewhere.

Fat Chance. 

"um....-"

"RINGGGGGGG RINGGGGGG" 

phew. the bell saved me.

 

Daehyun's POV

it was almost 9. i rushed to my class as quick as i could hoping i wouldn't be late. i was walking up the stairs when i saw ~~~~~ walking up too. i have to admit, she was pretty. she wasnt like the other girls who kepps annoying me and asking me for my phone numer and that was what i liked about her. i knew she was staring at me but i was worried that she might miss a step and fall and thats exactly what happened. i ran towards her and caught her just in time before her head slamms onto the steps.

"~~~~~-ah are you alright?" i asked her.

i tugged her shirt waiting for a reply.

she looked up at me. i could tell she was very embarrassed. Awwwwww. she is so cute when she is embarrassed.

i put her down and she just quietly said thanks. then she quickly grabbed her books and headed off to class.

i smiled to myself. *aigoo. that girl is so cute when she is embarrassed.*


hey guys i hope you enjoyed my first chapter. im sorry if it wasnt really interesting but my computer kept on having problems so i had to restart the whole chapter again:(

i hope i will get a lot of comments and feedback. and please subscribe:D

this is just something funny wanted to share with you guys

:D cheescake!!!