Ch. 8 Answer me

Violent yet Soft

As the amusement park day ended, Woohyun couldn’t bring himself to tell them that his shoulder was already healed. It was his mistake that he rode those rides while lifting his arms. He was relieved that they didn’t notice or questioned him. They were currently at their base, all of them doing their same old things. Sunggyu was always away from some odd reason and came back late.

 

“Does anyone want pizza for dinner?” Dongwoo asked everyone as they all replied with their answers.

 

Hoya was the one that told the hungry dino that Sunggyu wouldn’t mind if they ordered pizza. Smiling, Dongwoo went to the telephone. Sungjong noticed Woohyun and told him to sit next to him. The older nodded his head as he went over to the younger.

 

“When are you going to tell Sunggyu-hyung that your shoulder is healed?” the younger asked.

 

“You knew?”

 

“Of course, but it seems that you want to stay here for a little bit longer” Sungjong smiled.

 

“Yeah, I’m waiting for something” Woohyun said, getting up.

 

He was waiting for Sunggyu’s answer. Did he love him? Woohyun didn’t know, he didn’t understand. The kiss meant something to him. It made him realize his feelings for the leader. Woohyun liked Sunggyu, he really did. If Sunggyu felt the same, he was ready to leave his life to start a new one right beside the gang. He didn’t care if there was going to be violence in his life, he got shot no too long ago. That’s when they all heard the door open, the leader walking to his bedroom. Before anyone could react, Woohyun followed him. Opening the door, he heard the leader’s grunts and groans.

 

“Are you okay?” Woohyun asked, catching the leader’s attention.

 

“Come here Woo” that husky voice echoing into Woohyun’s ear.

 

He stepped forwards without hesitation as the leader’s arms captured his body. He went under the warm covers along with the older as Woohyun felt his cheeks burn.

 

“I knew it, sleeping with you in my arms is the best” Sunggyu groaned, tightening his grip.

 

The younger pouted as he heard the leader’s breaths become regular. He wanted to question the older who currently had his arms locked around him. Giving up, he snuggled close to the hamster and closed his eyes, tomorrow he was going to follow Sunggyu and see what he was doing that made him come home late.

 

The morning light hit Woohyun’s eyelids as he yawned and rubbed his sleepy eyes. He looked over to the side and found Sunggyu sleeping peacefully. Smiling, Woohyun rose up and stretched for a little while. He made sure that Sunggyu was still asleep, he didn’t want the leader to know that his shoulder was healed and sent him away. Frowning at that idea, he heard a low yawn behind me. Woohyun instantly set his shoulder down, turning to face a still sleepy Sunggyu.

 

“Good morning Gyu~”

 

“Good morning” Sunggyu yawned, heading to his closet.

 

Taking of his clothes, the younger tried hard to look away. But it was futile as he was memorizing every line and muscle of Sunggyu’s body. The leader noticed the younger looking and smile.

 

“You like what you see?” the older joked.

 

“I just like your body, it’s more fit than mine” the younger explained, making the older laugh slightly.

 

They continued to talk like that before Sunggyu kissed the younger’s forehead and started to go out. Woohyun let him leave but sneaked out to follow him just a few minutes later. The older was heading into a dark alleyway, looking around. Woohyun didn’t get spotted and looked over to the leader. He was waiting for someone, an unknown person coming from the shadows.

 

“You got it?” that person asked.

 

“Of course I do, what do you think of me?” Sunggyu laughed, handing something over.

 

The stranger opened the package, white powder started to appear. Woohyun almost gasp as he knew what that power was…drugs. Looking down, Woohyun couldn’t believe that Sunggyu was doing this.

 

“With that my debt is paid right? You’ll leave my members alone?” Sunggyu said.

 

“Of course we won’t bother you guys again. After all we did have a lot of fights and shoot outs. I hoped the person that I shot in the shoulder didn’t die.”

 

Sunggyu didn’t talk, instead walked away. The stranger left also, Sunggyu started to pass Woohyun. The younger tried hard not to get noticed but the trashcan he was leaning on tipped over. Sunggyu looked back, eyes widened to see his namster.

 

“Woohyun-ah, why are you here?’ Sunggyu asked, reaching out for the younger.

 

Woohyun flinched, making the leader clench his hand into a fist. A few minutes passed when the leader grasped the younger’s arm and started to drag him forcefully into a love hotel. Asking for a key, he paid and rushed to the room. He opened the door and flung Woohyun’s body onto the bed. Letting out a hiss of agony, the leader pinned his arms harshly.

 

“What did you see?”

 

Woohyun refused to answer, making the person above him angrier.

 

“ANSWER ME!”

 

“I SAW EVERYTHING ALRIGHT! I SAW THE DRUG YOU WERE HANDING HIM! THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE DOING ALL DAY AND DIDN’T TELL US ANYTHING!?” Woohyun shouted also, water forming in his eyes.

 

“Woohyun-ah you should know that gangs sell drugs, kill, and steal. We commit crimes so we can have whatever we want.”

 

“No…not you. You’re gentle and you have a lot of money because you worked hard for it,” Woohyun sniffled.

 

Sunggyu was quiet for a moment before ripping Woohyun’s shirt open. Gasping in fear, the younger tried to stop the older from doing anything more. But it was no use as the older tugged down his pants and palmed that bulge in the thin clothing.

 

“Please stop Sunggyu” Woohyun begged.

 

“When are you going to stop lying to me?”

 

“w-what do you mean?”

 

“Your shoulder is healed isn’t it?” the leader said, grabbing Woohyun’s head and slamming in onto the headboard.

 

Woohyun hissed in pain as his head was throbbing as Sunggyu continued to assault him. That’s when Sunggyu leaned his head close to his ear, whispering something.

 

“I’ll treat you like the you are”

 

 

A/N:

WHAT AM I WRITING? I’m so harsh to made Sunggyu like that even though he’s the most adorable and shyest member in infinite. It kills me now. Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and keep supporting it in any way.

SARANGHAE DEAR READERS~ <3

tumblr_mn11ckS8aA1spqtflo1_500.gif