Ch. 11 This place

Violent yet Soft

Sunggyu looked back at s, who were apparently trying to ignore the pain from their wounds. The anger in the leader boiled inside him as he tried to control it. Sighing in frustration, Sunggyu seated himself down. He didn’t know why Soohyun took Woohyun. He had nothing to do with their problems. Sungjong went towards the troubled leader, holding his black eyes as he tried to speak.

 

“What’s wrong Sunggyu-hyung? You have been acting like this since you came back when you rushed somewhere. And the members are really worried about Woohyun since he hasn’t come back in a while” Sungjong said, taking the seat next to Sunggyu.

 

“Woohyun…he….he got captured by u-kiss.”

 

“U-KISS? WOOHYUN GOT TAKEN BY THEM?” Sungjong shouted out, all the members rising to their feet.

 

Dongwoo cracked his knuckles, getting ready to kick some . Sungyeol went to grab their guns, reloading them all. To Sunggyu, they all were ready to kill. He was surprised to see his dear members change right before his eyes. They used to be children who wanted to play, but now they were mature and ready to protect one other. Tears swelled into his eyes as he noticed that he had made a terrible mistake. They all had changed since Woohyun came by, they now understood each other. They needed Woohyun to take care of them along with Sunggyu.

 

“Nobody messes with our umma” Sungyeol declared.

 

All of the members agreed as they started to march toward the headquarters of this so called gang U-kiss.

 

……………………………………………………………………….

 

Looking around the room, Woohyun couldn’t believe that he was held prisoner. Dongho was busy cleaning himself, bruises covering his face. Woohyun wanted to help him, but what could he do? Kevin had been quiet for a while as he cleared his throat.

 

“Woohyun we’re getting out of here” he said, unlocking the door.

 

“You sure about this Kevin?” Dongho groaned.

 

“I am, I can’t stay here anymore” Kevin replied, grabbing Woohyun’s arms as they sprinted out.

 

Woohyun couldn’t believe that this was happening. A fellow member of u-kiss was breaking him out from this awful place, but them something crossed his mind. If Soohyun were to catch them, Kevin would surely be killed. Trying to push those thoughts away, Eli stumbled onto their path.

 

“Kevin what are you doing?” he asked.

 

“Move Eli, I should have done this a long time ago”

 

“Kevin, please stop”

 

“If you’re not coming with me, move out of the way” Kevin grumbled.

 

Eli closed his eyes shut as he took a deep breath. Suddenly, Kevin dropped to the floor as a gunshot wound appeared on his back. Soohyun was right behind Woohyun as Eli tried to help Kevin up. With a snap of his fingers, another member came by.

 

“AJ, drag Woohyun back to his prison” Soohyun ordered.

 

Without any questions, AJ did just that as he grabbed Woohyun away from the scene. Soohyun focused his attention to the couple, clapping his hands in a slow matter. Kevin flinched every time the sound echoed.

 

“Kevin what were you just doing?” Soohyun asked him.

 


“Escaping this place”

 

“You know that’s a very dangerous thing to do, since I’m here” Soohyun smiled.

 

Pointing a gun towards the frighten Kevin, Soohyun laughed slightly. Eli clenched his lover’s hand tightly, ignoring the blood that was being soaked in his pants.

 

“Eli!”

 

“Y-Yes?”

 

“Beat the crap out of Kevin. I’m leaving the punishment to you”

 

Eli’s face was in total shock as his body frame shook violently. Within a few seconds, he nodded his head. Kevin ignored the pain from his back as he tried reaching out to his lover. Was he really going to do? Soohyun left the room, trusting Eli to get the job done.

 

“Kevin…I’m sorry” Eli whispered an apology.

 

“It’s alright, if it’s by you then I don’t mind” Kevin smiled watching as Eli raised his fist.

 

…………………………………………………………….

 

Woohyun was placed in that room again, Dongho welcoming him a smile. They both ignored the noises from the hallways, knowing too well that was Kevin. Woohyun wanted to say something but ended up closing his mouth shut. He was in no position to say anything about any u-kiss members. Here, they do things differently.

 

“Hey Woohyun, what was infinite like?” Dongho asked.

 

“They were funny, friendly, and caring. They are like a family because families care about each other”

 

“Infinite seems like a nice gang to be in” Dongho said.

 

“You can join in if you want to” Woohyun suggested, hearing the other laugh.

 

“My place is with u-kiss. If I leave, nothing will be the same”

 

Woohyun didn’t have anything to say anymore, just nod his head and rest onto the stiff bed. He was going to rot in this place since he knew that Sunggyu wouldn’t come for him. Sunggyu didn’t like him and wanted to get rid of him. He could have just said that not do things physically. It pained him that the memories started to flood his head.

 

“Woohyun…do you have anyone you like?” Dongho asked.

 

“Yeah…but it seems like it was one-sided love”

 

“I feel bad for Eli. He never wanted to hurt Kevin ever. He was the type of guy that despises hurting his lover like some people. But now, he has to follow Soohyun’s orders”

 

The sounds now echoed into their room, Dongho covering his ears. He didn’t want to hear anymore, just like the time Soohyun gave him his punishment. No more, he didn’t want to hear anymore. Woohyun just titled his head as he tried to block out the noise until they stopped. Kevin was surely going to recover for a long time. Eli came into the room, hands drenched with that red crimson color.

 

“Eli-”

 

“SHUT UP! I DON’T NEED ANY PITY FROM YOU!” Eli shouted, making Dongho back away in fear.

 

He then leaned onto the wall, face full of regret. Woohyun knew he was crying, agony filling the room. Dongho wanted so much to comfort is friend, but was careful as he stayed at his spot. Then AJ opened the door, asking for Woohyun.

 

“Soohyun wants to see you”

 

 

A/N:

BRB, currently regretting what I have written. I feel bad for writing that scene when Eli was with Kevin and following Soohyun’s order…but I had too. Anyways, I hope that readers are enjoying this story so far and keep supporting it.

SARANGHAR DEAR READERS~ <3

tumblr_mn8a0mKIKF1spqtflo1_500.gif