Ch. 5 Today's event

Violent yet Soft

The morning light hit Sunggyu’s eyes as he looked over to see his sleeping namster. He gave out a soft chuckle as he snuggled closer, inhaling the sweet scent of Woohyun. It smelled sweet, like flowers. For some odd reason, he liked it. Watching Woohyun’s eyes open, Sunggyu gave out a smile. It was odd for him to do those things, but it didn’t bother him. If it was for Woohyun, Sunggyu would do it every day.

 

“Good morning Woo” Sunggyu mumbled, nuzzling his head into his namster’s chest.

 

“Good morning Gyu”

 

Woohyun brought his body up, stretching widely. He gave out a deep yawn as Sunggyu wrapped his arms around him. Feeling this affection, Woohyun couldn’t help but giggle softly. He loved Sunggyu’s arms. It made him feel at ease. The smell of cooked food filled the tent as Dongwoo came in.

 

“Breakfast is ready” he announced, watching the two pull away from each other.

 

Woohyun scrambled to his feet, exiting the tent. Looking at the others, he noticed that Hoya was still sleeping. Myungsoo was getting over his current hangover, and Sungjong was poking Sungyeol’s cheeks repeatedly. Nothing seemed changed, Woohyun was glad for that. Getting a plate of food, he only managed to get some food in his mouth when Sunggyu took over. Feeding Woohyun became a habit to Sunggyu as we watched as Woohyun opened his mouth so cute like.
 

“Ah~”

 

Sunggyu struggled to place the food into the welcoming mouth as his cheeks were burning. Woohyun was really cute and adorable at times, the leader knew that. That’s when they heard a crashing sound as Myungsoo fell onto the chopped up wood. He was really trying to get over his hangover, but that was a hard thing to do for him. Sunggyu gave out a big sigh as he made his way to the drunken member. Cracking his knuckled, he gave Myungsoo a glass of water. Drinking it, Myungsoo fell asleep instantly.

 

“S-Scary” Dongwoo said under his breath, hearing Hoya come out.

 

“Ah perfect timing. Can you drag Myungsoo towards his tent?” Sunggyu asked the still sleepy Hoya.

 

Hoya didn’t resist, just obeyed the older’s wishes. Woohyun looked at the now empty cup and questioned Sunggyu.

 

“What did you put in the water?” the younger asked.

 

“Sleeping pills, it helps Myungsoo’s hangover” the older replied.

 

Woohyun didn’t ask any more question, just watched as the older started to once again began to feed him. Dongwoo was currently filming them secretly, Hoya telling him to stop. The dino didn’t listen to his hobaby as he continued, getting an idea in his head. Once Woohyun was done eating, Dongwoo rushed over to him.

 

“Woohyun have you ever swam in a lake?” the dino asked the very confused namster.

 

“I was a beach once, never at a lake” the younger replied.

 

“Why not go swimming at the lake nearby?”

 

“I…I would love too!”

 

Sunggyu gave Dongwoo a look that seemed proud as the older told the dino to gather everyone except Myungsoo. Sunggyu looked over to his namster, watching that face brighten as he rushed over to his suitcase. Sunggyu followed behind, surprised to see that Woohyun had packed a swimming suit. Dongwoo and the others went ahead as Sunggyu was waiting for Woohyun to change.

 

“Let’s go shall we?” Woohyun said in an excited voice.

 

“Yeah…we should”

 

Sunggyu had to admit, Woohyun did look good in orange. They started to make their way towards the lake, walking along the path. Woohyun wanted so bad to hold his hand, but he figure that his feelings were uncertain. Last night was something that he normally didn’t do, especially when it was someone he didn’t know very much about. But in those arms, he melted into them. Woohyun glanced up at the leader, earning a smile from him.

 

“Sunggyu-hyung…how did you create this gang?”

 

“I took everyone off the streets. Dongwoo was in an abusive home, Hoya was a high school dropout, Sungjong was being sold by his parents, Sungyeol ran away from home, and Myungsoo was an orphan. I wanted to make them a home, and now I have. Being violent wasn’t a choice because I made some mistakes in my past.”

 

Woohyun listened carefully until they heard a noise coming from the bushes. Sunggyu pulled his namster close to him. Dongwoo suddenly appeared, throwing a water balloon at the leader.

 

“DONGWOO!” Sunggyu shouted with anger, chasing after the frighten dino.

 

Hoya came from the other bushes, laughing hard. He leaded Woohyun to the lake, Sunggyu currently throwing the dino towards the water. Sungyeol and Sungjong were having a make-out session under the umbrella, Myungsoo sitting on the sand. Woohyun took off his sweater as he dashed towards the water, throwing himself into it. The coldness filled his warm body as Woohyun gave off a smile. It has been a while since he went swimming, being in the water really made him feel better. Sunggyu joined him, floating near him.

 

“Sunggyu is it alright if I call you a hero?” Woohyun questioned.

 

“I wouldn’t use hero because I’m not” he replied.

 

“You are to me” Woohyun muttered with puckered lips.

 

Sunggyu glanced back at Woohyun, earning himself a chuckle from the younger. Without thinking, he dragged Woohyun behind the rocks, unable to be seen by the others. Woohyun gave out an confused look as he felt a pair of lips press onto him.

 


“I’m sorry” the leader apologized, pulling away.

 

Woohyun pulled Sunggyu back towards him, crashing their lips together. He wanted more of that special touch. He needed the answer that Sunggyu wanted to give him. All these feelings were now clear to Woohyun as they broke apart.

 

“I-“

 

“We should head back, they’re calling for us” Sunggyu said, interrupting the embarrassed namster.

 

“But I-“

 

Woohyun was again interrupted as Sunggyu started to make his way to shore, leaving the very confused younger. Feeling a bit sad, Woohyun followed behind. It’s not like Sunggyu doesn’t have feelings for Woohyun, it’s just that he’s afraid that Woohyun would get hurt if he continues to be with him. He would never forgive himself if Woohyun got hurt again.

 

A/N:

The 5th chapter is now completed ^.^ since Tamikata is not continuing with the story, it’s my job to do the rest. If readers get tired of this story, please tell me.

SARANGHAE DEAR READERS~ <3

tumblr_m1de9tNKg21rsp22vo1_500.gif