Ch. 13 To rescue you

Violent yet Soft

Sunggyu raised his shotgun as he started to shoot rapidly at the base that held Soohyun and his gang. Some people came out, Myungsoo snipping them from far away. They were lucky that they were still alive as Dongwoo took their guns. Both of them were just other people than the main. There were total of six men that Soohyun trusted the most. Woohyun was in Sunggyu’s mind as he told the other members to look for him. Soohyun was all his and the other leader knew it. Shoving ammo in his gun, Sunggyu started to race towards every room that seemed like a place where Soohyun would be at. Meanwhile, the rest were running down the hallways, getting stopped by one.

 

“My name is AJ, I shall be your opponent” he smiled, dropping a rapier towards the wondering group.

 

“I’ll take care of him” Hoya said, picking up the sword.

 

He didn’t know quite well how to use it, but if he moved fast he could beat. He has been dancing, he should know his way around the sword. Before they all left, Dongwoo have him boyfriend a wet sloppy kiss before rushing towards the others. Myungsoo was having a battle with someone as he was currently up against the bark of a tree. Whoever he was up against was pretty good with using a sniper. Hoon clenched his teeth as he missed yet again. Putting more bullets into his trusted sniper, he quickly aimed.

 

“Where could Dongwoo be?” Sungjong questioned as he noticed that him and his boyfriend was separated from the group who was looking for Woohyun.

 

“Sungjong I was calling your name for a while but you ne-”

 

Sungyeol cut himself off as he noticed people surrounded them. Guns pointed at the two who grinned as they pulled out their own set of weapons. The group now turned to one as Dongwoo passed the enemies. Opening a door, the room was filled with nothing. Sighing, he began to search as Sunggyu walked over to an un-guarded room. Opening the door, the leader face Soohyun who was calmly drinking a bottle of wine.

 

“Do you want some?” Soohyun offered but the bottle in his hands shattering as the bullet just missed him.

 

The hamster’s eyes were filled with hate as he pointed the gun towards that demonic child in front of him. He had taken something that belonged to the hamster and at all cost, Sunggyu was going to get it back. Woohyun was his, right when he first spotted him. Nobody was going to have him, not over the angered leader’s dead body.

 

“You are going to give me back Woohyun, he has nothing to do with all of this” Sunggyu said, hearing that dreadful laughter echo into the room.

 

“That little ?”

 

“Don’t you dare call him a !”

 

“Oh but isn’t he? You had your fun with him and I had mine. That liquid of yours did made him already prepared-”

 

“You touched him?” Sunggyu said in disgusted, fingers itching to pull the trigger.

 

“Oh yes, he was quiet lovely. That look in his eyes seemed to arouse me even more. You must have trained him well” Soohyun smirked.

 

“I never trained him, it…it was his first time” Sunggyu gulped, thinking about the images flowing into his mind.

 

“His first time? Don’t tell me you’re getting upset because you took his first time. Those things don’t matter in this violent world. You of all people should know this” Soohyun chuckled, resting his chin in his hands.

 

“You wouldn’t know anything since you never cared for someone”

 

“I don’t care about my trusted comrades, they will end up dying anyways. I’m surprised that you eve care for them”

 

“I care for them because they are my family know. They are my precious children. Even if they don’t look like it, they trained themselves to make me proud. Hoya worked on his dancing, Sungyeol did some acting, and Sungjong trained himself to be a useful nurse around the house, also Dongwoo raps to earn some money and Myungsoo sings and dances. They also taught themselves how to use a gun”

 

“Are you done explaining your stupid gang members? You are starting to bore me” Soohyun yawned.

 

Without hesitation, Sunggyu pulled the trigger. Meanwhile, Hoya has wounds all over his body. He barely scratched AJ who seemed to be enjoying himself.

 

“Pick up your sword. We are not done yet” AJ said, raising the bloodied blade in front of Hoya.

 

The dancer spitted onto the ground, getting to his feet. He wouldn’t lose to a guy like this.

 


“You’re a pretty good snipe” Hoon smiled, sharing a drink with Myungsoo.

 

“Is that so, you’re pretty good yourself” Myungsoo complemented.

 

Sungyeol and Sungjong finished the people surrounding them as they heard a little noise coming from one of the rooms. Sungjong opened it first, two people filling his eyes. One was covered with blood and bruises as the other one was crying.

 


“Can you help him?” the crying person asked.

 

Sungyeol watched as his boyfriend started to treat that person, the choding sitting next to the crying person.

 

“I’m Sungyeol, you?”

 

“E-Eli”

 

“Is that person someone special to you?”

 

“He’s my adorable diva Kevin who I love dearly. But I can’t stay by his side” Eli mumbled, wiping his tears.

 

“And why is that?” Sungyeol asked.

 

“I done this to him, I deserve to die”

 

“You were forced to do this right?”

 

“Of course, I would have never hurt Kevin like this. I love him too much” Eli sobbed quietly.

 

Sungyeol comforted the crying member as his Sungjong treated the injured Kevin. As that was happening, Dongwoo opened a certain door to find a shotgun pointed at his face. Woohyun stopped the person as Dongwoo let out a cheer.

 

“Woohyun I missed you!” he said, holding the namster close to him.

 

“Get off me Dongwoo. I would like you to meet Dongho”

 

“Sorry for pointing a gun at your head. For a second I thought that it was Soohyun coming to take Woohyun away”

 

Dongwoo bowed quickly as his eyes turned back to Woohyun, tugging on his shirt.

 

“Sunggyu will be happy to see you again”

 

“Really? I don’t want to see him though” Woohyun gulped, eyes looking down.

 

He couldn’t believe what he had just said, but to him it seemed like the truth.

 

A/N:

The story is coming close to the end. I hope readers like it and support it with all your might. I don’t know how you guys are going to support but please do. Keep following me and wait for the next update.

SARANGHAE DEAR READERS~ <3

tumblr_mq0f3qGOD41r2fgqto1_500.gif