Ch. 2

Violent yet Soft

            Woohyun woke up to find that is was 3:30 in the afternoon. He frowned to himself. He didn’t like to sleep in, it made him feel like he’s only sleeping his life away. He tried to sit up but the only thing he managed to do was to cause pain in his shoulder. He flinched, and then Sungjong came in. “Oh you’re awake now. How’s your shoulder and are you hungry?”

            “My shoulder’s fine and I’m only an extra mouth to feed.” He tried to get up again but only more pain came. Sungjong went and helped him sit up on the bed. “Sunggyu-hyung wouldn’t mind you eating our food. After all he has to buy new groceries every day because Dongwoo-hyung keeps on eating them all.” He smiled then started to wrap a new clean bandage on him. “Is that better Woohyun-hyung?”

            “Yea it feels better I guess” then Sungjong left and Sunggyu came with a tray of food. “I got food for you if you’re hungry.” He set the food on Woohyun’s lap and started to feed him.

            “You know I can feed myself” he muttered. Sunggyu slightly glared at him.

            “Not with that kind of shoulder. Now just eat.” Gyu raised the spoon of chicken noodle soup and Woohyun did as he was told.

            After four bites, Hoya came in with Dongwoo. “Leader-gyu-hyung, you’re needed at the office.” Hoya said with much urgency in his voice. Sunggyu sighed and replied “Ok then. Dongwoo you feed and Hoya you come with me.” Sunggyu gave Dongwoo the bowl and Hoya and Gyu left. Dongwoo looked at Woohyun and smirked. “Oh no” thought Woohyun. “Namster~” Dongwoo started to walk over to him and held out a spoonful of soup. “Say ah~” Woohyun then smacked the spoon away and looked away with crossed arms. After a while Woohyun peeked over to Dongwoo who looked hurt. Woohyun started to feel guilty. “Okay fine then.”

            Dongwoo smiled and had another spoonful. “Say ah~” Woohyun just opened his mouth. “No you have to say ah~”

            “Ah” Woohyun did it plainly.

            “No more emotion and cute like”

            Woohyun rolled his eyes. “Ah~”

            “Better” and Dongwoo started to feed him.

            After four hours Sunggyu and Hoya came back to find Woohyun and the other four members playing a game. “Sunggyu and Hoya-hyung are back” noted Sungjong.

            Dongwoo walked up to them. “Hamster your Namster refused to let me feed him. He said he only wanted you to feed him.”

            Woohyun stood up. “Don’t listen to him. He fed me like a baby.”

            “Hoya take Dongwoo and teach him a lesson.” Gyu ordered . Hoya took Dongwoo into the other room. “You other three it’s late, you should get to bed.” The three nodded and left. “Is your shoulder any better?”

            “Yea it feels a lot better now.”

            “That’s good. You should rest now, you have a very long day tomorrow.” Then he left, leaving Woohyun confused.

A/N:

Here's my chapter. i know...its short >.< I hope to make longer ones in the future. Please keep supporting this story and keep following us ^.^