Ch. 1 The beginning

Violent yet Soft

Nam Woohyun just arrived at Busan for a visit for once in his lifetime. He needed to get away from the city life and came here for a change. Picking up his bags, he started to make his way to the nearest inn. Then suddenly he heard a loud sound right behind him, two gangs fighting each other. Rushing to cover, Woohyun started to panic. He didn’t know that Busan had gang fights like this…if he had known that he would have never come.

 

“What are you doing here?” somebody asked him, Woohyun looking up at the person.

 

“I-I-I-“

 

“Just get out of here!” that person ordered.

 

Woohyun nodded his head, lifting his body. That’s when he felt a sudden pain in his left shoulder as a red liquid started to stain his shirt. He had been shot, which he fell to the floor yelling in agony. The person with him clicked his tongue as he called for someone. Another person emerged from the trees, heading for their direction.

 

“What is it Myungsoo?” the person grunted.

 

“An innocent got hurt”

 

“What? There isn’t supposed to be people here?” the person groaned, tearing his shirt slightly.

 

He made his way towards Woohyun, making temporary bandages to wrap Woohyun’s wound. Grumbling in pain, Woohyun fought the urge to cry. Some other people made their way towards them, Woohyun getting even more frighten by the minute.

 

“Sunggyu-hyung…we won the battle” one person said.

 

“That’s good Hoya. Thanks for telling me” Sunggyu replied.

 

Finally wrapping the wound, Sunggyu helped Woohyun up. Supporting him firmly, they started to walk towards an abandoned building.

 

“I’m Nam Woohyun by the way. Thank you for your help but I can really walk to a hospital”

 

“Kim Sunggyu, other call me ridiculous nicknames like old seal, or hamster. But it was my fault that you got hurt so I’m taking responsibility”

 

“Really…I can just go a hospital and-“

 

“Want me to shoot you in the leg to make you unable to walk to the hospital anymore. You are slowly getting on my nerves” Sunggyu grunted, pointing a gun at Woohyun’s legs.

 

Woohyun instantly didn’t complain anymore as he shut his mouth completely. Arriving at the building, Sunggyu laid him on a ripped up couch. Touching the fresh wound, Sunggyu called for person.

 

“Sungjong treat this person now!” the words ripping out from his throat.

 

A guy appeared from a room, wiping his hands on the apron tied around his waist. Woohyun closed his eyes slightly, looking at the feminine person in front of him. Sungjong smiled towards him, calling for a pail of water. Eyes looking closely at the gun wound, Sungjong lifted himself up.

 

“The bullet escaped his flesh so with wrapping it up, he’ll be fine within a couple of months” Sungjong informed, uncovering the bandages that Sunggyu made.

 

Woohyun breathed out heavily as Sungjong began to work on his shoulder, wrapping it tightly. Tears forming in his eyes, Woohyun swallowed down the lump in his throat. The pain shook his nerves rapidly as the person treating him was staring right through him. Once Sungjong was done treating the wound, Sunggyu came back with some spare clothes.

 

“Here since your other clothes are soaked in blood, change into these”

 

Woohyun grabbed the clothes, finding that the clothes were slightly bigger. He had a nice body figure, but big clothes like this would show some skin on his body.

 

“I took them from Sungyeol’s closet. Since you had a suitcase, I sent Dongwoo and Hoya to look for it” Sunggyu said, watching Woohyun’s reaction.

 

“I LEFT MY SUITCASE!? Calm down Woo, calm down…”

 

Sunggyu laughed slightly, wiping the sweat from Woohyun’s forehead. Staring at the other for a second, Woohyun smiled slightly. That’s when they heard someone open the doors, two people entering the room with Woohyun’s suitcase.

 

“Is this it?” a person asked Woohyun.

 

“Yes thank you ah…umm…”

 

“Just call me Hoya-“

 

“His real name is Howon but he likes to be called Hoya. I’m Dongwoo by the way or Dinowoo since I like to eat”

 

Woohyun nodded his head, watching some other people come in. Three people came before him, including the one that treated his wound just a few minutes ago.

 

“I’m Sungjong nice to meet you”

 

“I’m Myungsoo and this tall dude is Sungyeol”

 

Sunggyu walked up to them, having a little meeting for a bit. Dongwoo sneaked out of the conversation and headed towards Woohyun’s way. He seated himself on the chair Sunggyu was sitting on earlier and faced Woohyun.

 

“Don’t be scared of our gang. We’re friendly people but don’t make Sunggyu mad okay” the Dino smiled, tilting his head slightly.

 

“Why are you telling me this?”

 

“Because you’ll be staying with us until you feel better okay?”

 

Sunggyu walked over to Dongwoo, hitting his head with most of his strength. The Dino started to tear up, having Hoya comfort him. Woohyun was fully backing away from Sunggyu, scared that this gang leader might hit him next.

 

“Dongwoo you’re scaring Woohyun” Sunggyu grunted, crossing his arms.

 

“It’s clear that you’re the one scaring him” Dongwoo sniffled.

 

Woohyun gave out a soft chuckle as he reached out for Sunggyu. Tugging on his shirt, Woohyun instantly froze. He didn’t mean to reach for him, but this feeling was starting to suffocate him.

 

“What is it Woohyun? Ah. Everyone this is Nam Woohyun”

 

“Woohyun….oh thought of a cute nickname” Dongwoo smirked.

 

Everyone turned to him, eyes full of fear. He was the mastermind of creating nicknames, even Sunggyu’s nickname. The master of humiliating the other members, Dongwoo opened his mouth.

 

“Since Sunggyu is the hamster, Woohyun is his namster” Dongwoo smiled.

 

Everyone’s mouth dropped as Hoya dragged Dongwoo out of the room. The rest of the other people exited the room also, leaving the pair alone.

 

“I don’t want to cause you any trouble, I’ll just leave” Woohyun said, lifting himself off the bed.

 

He instantly got slammed down onto the bed, Sunggyu hovering over his body. Trying to struggle out, he felt his shoulder in pain once again.

 

“See? You need to rest” Sunggyu pointed out, leaving the room.

 

“Wait!”

 

“What?” Sunggyu groaned, looking back.

 

“Uh…thank you” Woohyun smiled.

 

A/N:

Hey everyone! So this is the first chapter for our story. I hope you readers like it and support us all the way through. Make sure to give TamiKata lots of love also.

SARANGHAE DEAR READERS <3