Ch. 10 Dongho, the nice guy in u-kiss

Violent yet Soft

Opening his eyes, Woohyun slowly brought himself up as the room looked different. He had never been here, and then the memories started to remember what had just happened to him.

 

……………………………………………………………….

 

After Sunggyu had done his business, he left the room where Woohyun tried to regain his strength. Crying wasn’t an option anymore since Sunggyu knew that his shoulder was fine. Feeling the liquid still in his , Woohyun slumped to the floor in pain. But the pain on his body wasn’t as painful as the one in his heart. No, he shouldn’t cry not matter what. Started to put on the clothes with tears in them, Woohyun looked back at the mirror. He had messy hair, marks all over his chest, and red eyes. He looked horrible and he knew he couldn’t show his face to the gang anymore. It was painful to even think about Sunggyu at a time like this.

 

“Nam Woohyun you better get ahold of yourself!” he told himself, slapping his cheek hard.

 

Then the door suddenly opened, gang members filling in the room. One pinned Woohyun don’t and kicked his stomach as the victim below gasped for air. Someone came in which looked like the leader, the one that Woohyun recognized the most. It was the very same guy that was trading those drugs with Sunggyu. Trying to struggle out, a white piece of cloth was placed on his mouth to muffle his noises. The smell of chloroform flooded his nostrils as his body and mind out.

 

……………………………………………………………………

 

The room that he was in those had molded walls and a door made out of steel. Shaking with fear, Woohyun snuggled close to his legs. He wanted Sunggyu to come through that door and save him. Hearing the door open, the leader came in with two of his minions.

 

“You must be Woohyun” the leader said.

 

“I am, and you?”

 

“Soohyun, leader of the gang U-kiss, but let’s just get to the point,” the leader grinned, looking down at the weaken prey in front of him.

 

“W-What is the point?” Woohyun dared to ask.

 

“The point to lure Sunggyu here and make him enslaved to me forever along with his other members. It’s the perfect plan since he knows how to get the drug jackpot. But he stopped those days since he formed his gang. They don’t even do , just hang out like a family-“

 

“It’s because they are a family now” Woohyun said.

 

“Did I give you permission to speak?”

 

With a snap of his fingers, the two minions both punched him in the stomach. The injured namster crawled to his feet, coughing violently. Soohyun gave out a smirk as he spitted onto the ground.

 

“I will be leaving soon, but my buddies here, Dongho and Kevin, are going to watch over you” Soohyun smiled before shutting the door.

 

Instantly, Dongho went to his side. Helping him up, Woohyun hissed in pain as he touched his bruised stomach.

 

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you that hard. Soohyun was watching so I had no other choice” Dongho apologized, hearing Kevin snort.

 

“Stop being nice to the prisoner, it makes me disgusted” Kevin growled, turning the other way to block this view from his eyes.

 

Dongho rolled his eyes as he ignored the diva as he helped Woohyun towards the bed. Checking his injuries, Dongho was going to wrap his wounds before Kevin stopped him from doing so. Glaring at each other, Woohyun stepped back a little.

 

“Dongho you aren’t supposed to do that, do you want Soohyun to punish you again?” Kevin said in concern, watching as the younger nodded his head.

 

Woohyun didn’t know what to do as he watched at the two talking to each other. Leaning onto the gross wall, he didn’t think he would escape this place since he was weak and had no strength to do anything that had to use brutal force. Feeling his eyes droop down, Dongho retreated to his side.

 

“You okay?” he asked.

 

“Yeah I’m fine, it’s just that something happened recently to me” Woohyun tried to laugh off.

 

“You can tell me what happened” Dongho begged, watching Woohyun’s face twist in agony.

 

“Today I met up with the one I love but he got pissed off at me for a reason which I’m not going to talk about. Then he me and left me there when you guys took me” Woohyun explained.

 

“That seems harsh” Dongho pouted, resting his chin upon his hands.

 

“Yeah, but it seems like you guys have no intentions of letting me go since your leader wants Sunggyu”

 

Woohyun trembled as he felt the liquid slip from his as he tried to cover up. He didn’t want them to see the wet spot from his pants as he tried to keep the substance inside even though it was very unpleasant. Frowning a bit, the door opened yet again. Someone else came in, holding a tray of food.

 

“Eli~” Kevin shouted, hugging the person close to him.

 

“Stop hugging me you tranny” Eli insulted, laughing to himself as Kevin pretended to feel hurt.

 

“You don’t have to be so mean to me” Kevin pouted, looking down.

 

“Sorry babe okay?” Eli apologized, giving the pouting member a kiss on the lips.

 

Dongho covered his eyes as he didn’t want to see anything anymore. Woohyun was actually used to seeing people kiss since the yadong couple did it very often. Sighing, the namster slowly began to miss them as Eli exited the room.

 

“I miss him already” Kevin pouted.

 

“Yah! You if you guys plan to do that, do it in another room” Dongho complained.

 

Kevin stuck his tongue out as the younger faced Woohyun yet again.

 

“Sorry, they’re always like that” Dongho smiled, fixing his hair.

 

Just then Soohyun came inside the room, spotting the two getting friendly. Slapping Dongho across the face, the leader looked down at his pitiful member.

 

“Get up and receive your punishment thoroughly” Soohyun commanded, Dongho picked himself up.

 

Woohyun witnessed the most brutal beating ever as blood splattered onto the floor. Dongho wasn’t breathing right as he tried to get to his feet to receive his punishment even though his body was giving out.

 

“There done” Soohyun decided, knuckles all bloodied.

 

Dongho’s body twitched as he rested onto the nearby wall. Woohyun watched in shock as the leader left the room.

 

 

A/N:

Mizuki66 here? So I decided to put some elvin from u-kiss since I’m starting to ship them XD Anyways how did you readers react to Soohyun being all evil and all that crap? I had a hard time writing since I really don’t like writing evil characters but it’s for the story to be more interesting lolz.

SARANGHAE DEAR READERS~ <3

tumblr_mpyociioJv1qfa9cho1_r1_250.gif