Ch. 4 The trip

Violent yet Soft

Woohyun walked up to the van where every member was getting in. Shaking with fear, he felt someone grabbed his arm. Sunggyu roamed above him, smirking down below him. Feeling blood rush to his cheeks, Woohyun stepped back a little from the leader. Giving out a confused look, Sunggyu pushed Woohyun forward into the van. Since the leader was currently taking care of the injured person, Sungyeol was in charge of driving the car.

 

“Why does he have to drive the car?” Dongwoo whined, pouting slightly.

 

“Because…” Sunggyu started, thinking hard.

 

“Because I won more races than you hyung” Sungyeol bragged, sticking out his tongue at the dino.

 

Hoya laughed slightly, stopping once he spotted Dongwoo starting to tear up. Woohyun tried to focus looking at the passing scenery, but failed as he felt someone’s head rest on his shoulder. Looking, he found Sunggyu fast asleep. He couldn’t help but grab his phone and talk a secret picture.

 

“Sunggyu-hyung is cute isn’t he?” Myungsoo said, watching Woohyun smile slightly.

 

“He may act mean to us but we all know he’s just trying to protect us” Dongwoo added on, snuggling close to Hoya.

 

“You’re lucky that he set his attention onto you” Sungjong said in a pleased voice.

 

Just then Sunggyu rubbed his eyes, moving close towards Woohyun. All the members started to watch them closely, tilting their head in a certain way. Feeling quickly embarrassed, Woohyun just cuddled close to Sunggyu also. He breathed out a deep sigh before closing his eyes, feeling the vibrations of the roads.

………………………………………………………………

“…Woohyun-ah…”

 

“Ah…that voice…” Woohyun thought, covering his head,

 

“Woohyun-ah!”

 

Jumping a bit, Woohyun yawned heavily before scanning his surroundings. Green, trees, and nature roaming everything he set his eyes on. This was the woods that was far away from the town, the woods that they would be staying at for a week. Since the sun was setting, they quickly started to put up the tents. Woohyun didn’t have to do anything because of his injuries, but watched as the leader hailed up the metal poles. Those muscles flexing, Woohyun could feel himself drooling.

 

“Are you drooling?” Sungjong asked, teasing a bit.

 

“Oh…ah…I’m just hungry that’s all” Woohyun tried to laugh off, scratching his head.

 

“Hungry? Don’t worry, once we’re down setting up camp we’ll make dinner. Think you can hold up until then”

 

“Uhhh…yeah sure” Woohyun replied, looking around again.

 

“Woohyun you should rest up first, Sunggyu already made the tent” Dongwoo said, leading Woohyun into the huge, black tent.

 

Stepping inside, Woohyun faced a topless Sunggyu which Dongwoo escaped outside already. Body shaking, Woohyun quickly covered his eyes. Hearing the leader laugh, Woohyun fell to the floor.

 

“Woohyun-ah…is this the first time you seen another guy topless?” Sunggyu chuckled, watching the younger’s cute reaction.

 

Going closer to the younger, Sunggyu blew down Woohyun’s neck watching the younger squirm under him. Closing any exits, Woohyun tried to keep his eyes closed. His heart was throbbing painfully, his body shaking with this certain emotion, and his brain was overloading.

 

“Woo~ you’re cute” Sunggyu whispered tenderly into Woohyun’s ear.

 

Letting out a small moan, Woohyun quickly covered his mouth. Sunggyu gave out a laugh, Woohyun’s cheek. He liked this stubborn, cute city boy under him, his lips trying to resist snatching the younger’s pair. Woohyun once again started to squirm, trying to wriggle out. Sunggyu held Woohyun firmly onto the cold floor, leaning his head in closer.

 

“Woo…lately I had urges to do things like…”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Like to take care of you forever, I don’t know why I feel like this” Sunggyu explained, brushing Woohyun’s brown locks.

 

“Then why don’t you? I can stay here forever with the gang you know”

 

That sentence made Sunggyu froze a bit, his body getting up. Woohyun raised an eyebrow, Hoya stepping into the tent.

 

“Food’s ready” Hoya announced, making them both look at him.

 

“Woohyun…I don’t think that’s a good idea” Sunggyu whispered to himself, watching Woohyun walk away.

 

They both made it out, grabbing a plate of food. Sitting down with the others, Woohyun attempted to feed himself today. His shoulder prevented him from doing so, the chopsticks falling to the floor. Groaning in agony, Sunggyu rushed to his side.

 

“You okay Woo?” Sunggyu asked cupping the younger’s cheeks.

 

“Yeah…I just can’t feed myself yet” Woohyun breathed, trying to move his shoulder.

 

Groaning in pain yet again, Sunggyu stopped Woohyun from moving. They looked at each other for a few minutes before they noticed that the other members were staring with these certain eyes. Telling Sungjong to give him a spoon, Sunggyu inspected Woohyun’s face. Twisted a little in plain, he grabbed the spoon from the Sungjong’s hands. Scooping up a spoonful, Sunggyu began to feed slowly. This time Woohyun didn’t resist like the other times, just opened his mouth for the warm substances that would settle his rumbling stomach. Dongwoo held onto Hoya, practically fan-girl screaming his head off.

 

“You guys are so cute toge-“Sungyeol started until Sungjong covered his mouth.

 

Sunggyu just focused on feeding the Namster in front of him, his body at ease. He loved feeding Woohyun, it was just something that made the younger so adorable and cute.

 

“Uh me and Sungyeol are going to get more firewood” Sungjong announced, dragging the choding boy with him.

 

“So you guys can make-out?” Dongwoo teased, making the duo pair escape in embarrassment.

 

Woohyun didn’t focus on anyone but the Hamster in front of him. He kept swallowing the food that was being fed to him, ignoring the events that were happening around them. The yadong couple was flirting with each other, the yeoljong couple suddenly disappeared, and Myungsoo was in his own little world along with a bottle of alcohol in his hand.

 

“I’m glad that I’m here with you in this camping trip” Woohyun muttered to himself, causing Sunggyu to get curious.

 

“Woo did you say something?”

 

“Nope~ Gyu are you going insane?” Woohyun chuckled, swallowing the last of his food.

 

“I’m not insane. It’s just that I thought I heard you say something” Sunggyu explained, throwing away the paper plate.

Woohyun yawned deeply, rubbing his tired eyes. Sunggyu chuckled softly, picking Woohyun up bridal style. The younger didn’t care what the older did just now, he just snuggled close to Sunggyu.

 

“Are we going to sleep?” Woohyun asked in a sleepy voice.

 

“Of course, you yawned just a few minutes ago.”

 

“Will the others go to sleep too?”

 

“Shhh…just go to sleep.” With those words, Sunggyu placed Woohyun in the sleeping bag.

 

Taking off his shirt, he noticed that the younger was already asleep. Crawling in bed, Sunggyu wrapped his arms around his Namster. A cold breeze flew across the tent from the ped window, causing Woohyun to shiver. Rolling his eyes, he zipped the window closed.

 

“Good night my namster, have a sweet dream” Sunggyu smiled, falling asleep with Woohyun in his arms.

 

A/N:

Hey everyone! Since I wrote two chapters lately, Tamikata will be writing the next two chapter *insert evil face* BWAHAHAHAHHA! I bet she's going to have a hard time writing ^.^ I'm so evil like that. Sorry we haven't been updating lately, I apologize for that. I hope you keep following us and waiting for the next update.

SARANGHAE DEAR READERS <3