Ch. 7 Time to relax and have fun

Violent yet Soft

Before Woohyun knew it, the camping trip was already over. Dongwoo was limping in a certain way which made Woohyun questioned him. He replied with our course white lies since he didn’t want the younger to suspect at thing since Woohyun was still a bit innocent. Sunggyu told the dino to pack up some other stuff as the leader escorted the namster into the car. The others finished packing as Dongwoo went behind the wheel before Sungyeol could even complain. The choding didn’t care, just seated himself near his lover. Woohyun gazed out the window as everyone started to fall sleep as Dongwoo was driving. He didn’t feel tired.

 

“What to do?” Woohyun asked himself in his head, glancing at the tired leader.

 

Sunggyu met his gaze, eyes staring at each other. Feeling embarrassed, Woohyun pulled back his eyes, as he retreated to the scenery just out the window. Since that kiss, Woohyun couldn’t think straight anymore. All he could think about was the softness of those pair of lips that he wanted so much to touch again.

 

“What’s wrong with me?” Woohyun whispered to himself.

 

Maybe he should have run away to a hospital and rest there. It was more professional work and plus he wouldn’t have his heart beating every time. Giving out a sigh, the younger tried to find a comfortable spot and closed his eyes. Meanwhile, the leader opened his eyes as he was waiting for the younger to sleep before telling the dino to head somewhere fun. He wanted the younger to have fun, to have fun with him. Glancing at Woohyun’s sleeping face, Sunggyu poked his cheeks slightly.

 

“Is his cheeks squishy?” that question startling the leader as Sungjong asked that.

 

Seeing that the other members were awake like him, they all started to watch the Woohyun channel. They watched as he move slightly, see him open his mouth just a tiny bit, and the way he mumbled things. Dongwoo finally stopped the car as they were now in front of an amusement park. Of course Sunggyu had money. He had plenty of money actually. As all the other members started to head out first, Woohyun woke up, looking around with me yawn.

 

“Are we at home yet?” Woohyun asked, feeling a bit weird to call that building his home.

 

Sunggyu gave him a smile as he held out his hand. Taking it, Woohyun stepped out to see roller coasters. His eyes widen as he had never been here since he was a little kid. That’s when Dongwoo dragged him to pay for his tickets, stepping inside the exciting world.

 

“We’ll ride that one first!” Dongwoo decided.

 

Woohyun gulped as the roller coaster had big drop-offs. Will he ever survive? As they went to the top, Woohyun felt his stomach hurl as they went down at in an incredible speed. After the ride, Woohyun clenched his stomach hard.

 

“How come you didn’t ride with us Gyu~” Woohyun asked, watching the older chuckle.

 

“I’m like a grandpa, my body’s weak~” the leader said in the cutest voice Woohyun has ever heard.

 

Woohyun grabbed his stomach because it was so damn long since he rode a roller coaster. He wasn’t use to the feeling in your stomach yet and stayed behind with the grandpa leader. They talked for a bit as the other members started to head their different directions. They had their own money, which surprised the leader as he was ready to give them a large chunk of money. He glanced over at hi namster as he grabbed the younger’s arm.

 

“Let’s go play some games” Sunggyu suggested.

 

“Ah…sure”

 

That whole morning, the two started to play the mini-games, Sunggyu winning Woohyun a big and white stuffed bear.

 

“It’s so adorable” Woohyun squealed, Sunggyu pulling the younger close to him.

 

Earning himself a flushed face, he started to head into the food court. He was a lover for food, just like Dinowoo. But gladly he never ate that much, in fear that he would lose his body. But it seemed that Woohyun wanted to try out things just as much as he did. They taste American, Korean, and Japanese foods, feeling full afterwards.

 

“Where should we go next?” Woohyun asked, stretching his arms out.

 

“Hmm…way not the gift shops” Sunggyu giggled.

 

That didn’t seem like a bad idea to Woohyun as he agreed. Walking into one of the shops, Sunggyu watched as the younger tried on some hats and other stuff. They both ended up buying matching t-shirts. The younger was having fun, even though he was afraid of riding any more rides. Myungsoo came to them first, stuffing his face in cotton candy. He noticed the two wearing matching shirts and started to smile in a way that pissed up Sunggyu.

 

“Don’t say a word” Sunggyu threaten, in a softer voice than usual.

 

Myungsoo was quiet surprised by the leader’s tone of voice and went to line up at the bumper cars. Woohyun dragged Sunggyu to a water ride and started to cheer like a little kid. Sunggyu clenched his shirt hard as they started to go up. Once they were at the top, it dropped down and splashed water. Sunggyu was drenched and in the same condition as Woohyun.

 

“Wasn’t that fun?” Woohyun asked the damp leader as they were busy squeezing the water from their clothes.

 

“Sure” Sunggyu replied.

 

The jongyeol couple passed by, snickering at the wet couple. Sunggyu gave up at yelling at the members as he dragged the younger to another gift shop. There Woohyun tried on some hats, placing some on the leader’s head.

 

“You should buy something other than paying for me” Woohyun pouted, making the older laugh softly.

 

“Why shouldn’t I pay for you?” Sunggyu asked.

 

“Well…umm…it’s not fair” Woohyun whined.

 

“How is it not fair?”

 

“Because I feel like I owe you or something like that…” Woohyun muttered.

 

“You don’t owe me anything” Sunggyu said, finally ending the conversation.

 

Later that day, Woohyun fell asleep which Sunggyu had to carry him. Hoya and Dongwoo rode all the rides, and Myungsoo ended up drinking yet again. The day was fun for the leader as he looked upon his namster.

 

“Saranghae Woohyun”

 

 

A/N:

Mizuki66 here!

Thanks for reading so far into this story. I love the comments that readers are giving me and the views ^.^ Please keep following and support this story with both of your eyes.

 

SARANGHAE DEAR READERS~ <3

tumblr_mp0cu8RexC1s9wpzpo1_500.gif