Ch. 3 The big day

Violent yet Soft

That very morning, Woohyun woke up at dawn. Rubbing his eyes, he looked towards the door. Nobody was barging in right now, which made him feel at ease. Getting out of bed, his shoulder was getting better by the minute. He could manage to move it slightly before the pain shot up his arm. Hissing in pain, he made his way out the door. The hallways were really quiet, the rooms pitch black. Stepping outside, the air was still fogging and smelled like it was going to rain. Hearing somebody walking towards him, Woohyun turned his body around. Sunggyu stood in front of him, glaring with soft eyes.

 

“I thought I told you to rest?”

 

“Are you saying that I can’t walk around for even a second?” Woohyun complained.

 

“I-I just think you need to rest to recover that shoulder of yours” Sunggyu replied, turning his head away.

 

Woohyun just pouted, looking back at the darken forest. Seating down on the cold grass, Woohyun looked up at the sky. Clouds were floating above him, the sun started to rise. Sunggyu took the seat next to him, gazing with him.

 

“I wonder why you are up so early” Sunggyu asked, scratching his head slightly.

 

“When I woke up, I didn’t want to sleep yet again. I hate it when I fall back to sleep, it feels like I just waste my life doing that” Woohyun explained.

 

“You think about some deep ” Sunggyu said.

 

Woohyun just managed to laugh, feeling the sun’s rays touch his skin. He glanced back Sunggyu, the light making the leader’s face glow. Feeling blood rush to his cheeks, Woohyun looked away instantly. He didn’t quite understand this feeling that was rumbling in his heart, but he knew that it was very dangerous to let out. Sunggyu looked over to Woohyun, feeling something in his chest beat harshly. Just from looking at the city boy, he could only manage to smile. Smiling was something that Sunggyu rarely do, only in special occasions.

 

“Today we’re going camping. Something the whole gang planned on before you came along” Sunggyu said, chuckling at Woohyun cure reaction.

 

“Camping? I never went camping…am I coming with you guys?”

 

“Of course, I can’t leave you alone at our base. We already have equipment for you even though you would mostly be riding on my back”

 

“Why am I riding on your back?”

 

“Because you’re injured” Sunggyu pointed out, staring at the wrapped shoulder.

 

Sighing deeply, Woohyun dropped his head slightly. He didn’t want to be treated like a baby, and plus wasting Sunggyu’s time. He thought it would be torture having to carry someone throughout the whole trip. The sun fully roamed above the sky, making the forest less dark. Woohyun heard someone calling their names, as Sungjong rushed over to them.

 

“Food’s done” he called out, helping Woohyun up.

 

Sunggyu stopped Sungjong from helping Woohyun any further.

 

“I’ll take him to the table” Sunggyu barked, making Sungjong run away in fear.

 

Woohyun gave out a questionable look as Sunggyu picked him up bridal style. Breathing out a squeal, Woohyun tried to wiggle out. Clicking his tongue, the leader just made his way to the building. Once they both arrived at the dining room, they heard everyone squeal with delight. Dongwoo had a certain look in his eyes as Sunggyu seated Woohyun next to himself.

 

“So where were you two?” Dongwoo asked in a certain voice.

 

“Keep asking questions and I will send Hoya to punish you again” Sunggyu answered, glaring at the shaking dino.

 

Everything grew silent, the noise only coming from the leader, who was apparently trying to feed the resisting Woohyun.

 

“Just eat!”

 

“NO! I WANT TO FEED MYSELF!” Woohyun complained in a screaming voice.

 

Dongwoo was trying hard to keep his laugh in like the other members, his eyes getting watery. Sunggyu glared at the stubborn person in front of him as he held up two fingers in front of Woohyun’s eyes.

 

“First option, you’ll let me feed you. Second option, I force it down your throat-“

 

“Or you can do it mouth-to-mouth” Sungyeol joked, watching those eyes stare at him.

 

“Sungyeol…do you want me to shot you?” Sunggyu suggested, watching the choding child cover his mouth.

 

Woohyun pouted, opening his mouth slowly. Feeling the warm food touch his lips, Woohyun swallowed. Sunggyu smiled slightly, Dongwoo pointed that out.

 

“Hoya…take that dino and teach him a proper lesson.”

 

“But I’m tired-“

 

“TAKE HIM NOW!”

 

Hoya gulped hard as he dragged the whining dino out from the room. Grunting, Sunggyu leaned against his chair. As they were done eating, Woohyun was about to get up from his seat when Sunggyu slammed him back down. Looking up with scared eyes, he witnessed Sunggyu’s precious smile yet again.

 

“I’m glad you let me feed you today, you are quite the challenge”

 

“Who said I wasn’t” Woohyun smiled.

 

They stared at each other before Sunggyu heard Myungsoo calling for him. Woohyun gave him a nod, and the leader went zipping out of the room. He laid in the empty room for a few more minutes before stepping out into the hallway. That’s when Dongwoo grabbed his shoulder, his neck filled with red marks.

 

“Woohyun you have to help me” he begged, looking back at the topless Hoya.

 

“Dongwoo get back here. Its an order from Sunggyu-hyung”

 

Once again Hoya dragged Dongwoo to their room, leaving a very confused Woohyun just standing there. Sungjong called for him, making Woohyun turn his body to the direction of the voice. He put on a smile, the younger feeling his wrapped wound.

 

“Do you think you’re ready?”

 

“Ready for what?”

 

“Ready for the trip tonight”

 

“Oh that….”
 

Woohyun scratched his head slightly, hearing Sungjong giggle.

 

“You’ll be sharing a tent with Sunggyu….also a large sleeping bag”

 

“W-WHAT?!”

 

“I can’t wait Namster” Sunjong smiled, leaving Woohyun alone.

 

“Oh now you start calling me that” Woohyun called out, pouting.

 

Sunggyu went behind Woohyun, breathing down his neck. Surprised, Woohyun glanced back at the leader who wore a smirk on his face.

 

“I’m going to have fun…Woo”

 

A/N:

Mizuki66 here =w=

I hope you guys are enjoying out story soo far and hope you guys keep following. It would be great if you readers suggest other readers to read this story and please leave comments ^.^ (If you can)

SARANGHAE DEAR READERS~ <3