Ch. 14 Pain

Violent yet Soft

Dongwoo looked at Woohyun with shocked eyes as his jaw hung low. The namster took a seat, Dongho being by his side. The room was quiet, making all three of them silent. That’s when the maknae of u-kiss cleared his throat as he opened the door.

 

“You and Woohyun should get out of here” Dongho suggested, watching as the two exited the room.

 

Sunggyu breathed heavily as the gun in his hands shook violently. Soohyun laid on the floor, suffering from two wounds. One on his shoulder, and the other one on his foot. He tried to crawl somewhere, but ended up getting shot in the leg. Sunggyu stepped on him, pointed a gun at his head.

 

“Please don’t kill me” Soohyun begged.

 

“Give me on good reason why I shouldn’t end your life right here?” Sunggyu said, a smirk forming on his face.

 

“I’ll give you money, drugs, women, anything you desire just please don’t kill me”

 

“The only thing I want is Woohyun, you should know that” Sunggyu sighed, putting away the weapon would end someone’s live.

 

A laugh filled the room, Soohyun covering his excited face. The hamster gave out a confused look as he picked up his gun yet again. He didn’t trust the bastard on the floor as his finger placed themselves back on the trigger.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Sunggyu asked.

 

“What’s up with Woohyun, why do you care so much for him?”

 

“You wouldn’t understand until you lose something so precious to you”

 

“Like what? There’s nothing precious to me” Soohyun chuckled, resting on a wall.

 

“You’ll find something that is worth protecting.”

 

Sunggyu left the room, running through the hallways. He wanted to see Woohyun, he wanted to hear that lovely voice, and he wanted to be in his namster’s arms yet again.

 

As the three rushed down the hallway, they ended up reaching towards where Kevin, Eli, Sungjong and Sungyeol were. Dongho refused to look at Kevin, turning his eyes away. Eli wiped his drenched eyes, sniffling as he did it. The maknae went over to comfort his crying comrade as Sungyeol and Sungjong went over to Woohyun. They hugged him close to him, almost as if they were squeezing him to death.

 

“You’re alright!” Sungjong cried out.

 

“My umma is okay!” Sungyeol also cried out.

 

“Umma? Who?”

 

“You! You are staying with us forever. I don’t care what anyone says, Woohyun is our umma” Sungyeol explained through sobs that oddly Woohyun could understand.

 

Dongwoo smiled slightly, a sound echoing through the room. Kiseop was around the corner, shooting at Dongwoo as fast as he could. They all watched as the Dino slumped to the floor. His body twitched, Woohyun shouting out his name.

 

“WHAT THE HELL KISEOP?!” Dongho yelled, punching the idiotic member in front of him.

 

Kiseop fell to the floor as Woohyun started to help the injured Dongwoo. He was oozing out blood and it didn’t look good. The jongyeol couple was also helping him, Dongho leading them outside as quickly as possible. They needed help for Dongwoo to survive, he had to survive. Woohyun wouldn’t have his friend die in front of him or rather he didn’t want his friend to die at all. Clothes getting soaked in that red color, they kept continuing on. They finally reached near the entrance, finding Hoya still fighting AJ. Once Hoya spotted his dino hurt, he rushed to his lover’s side.

 

“Dongwoo hang in there” Hoya tried to comfort, cupping his dino’s cheeks.

 

“…Ho…ya…behind…”

 

Before Dongwoo could even finish his sentence, a metal blade stabbed through Hoya’s chest. He coughed out blood before sinking to the floor along with his lover. Dongho gripped his shotgun and shot one of AJ’s legs. A scream of pain echoed into the room, Dongho’s body shaking violently. He dropped his gun as Kiseop came into the room with a bloody nose. Looking at AJ struggling, Kiseop felt his shirt getting tugged from the maknae.

 

“Kiseop…kill me” Dongho swallowed.

 

“Dongho what are you saying?”

 

“I shot AJ, I shot my own family. My own friend. Kill me before I hurt another” Dongho begged, pointing the gun in Kiseop’s hand on his forehead.

 

Eli and Kevin came into the room also, trying to convince Dongho to stop. But it was no use as the maknae kept rumbling about it, the yelps of pain still coming from AJ. Meanwhile, Dongwoo and Hoya were in each other’s arms, Woohyun trying to keep them alive. The dino snuggled closer to his lover, burying his chest in the other’s Hoya smiled slightly, twirling his fingers in his adorable Dinowoo’s hair. Woohyun was already crying as Myungsoo appeared around the corner. He rushed to their side, saying that an ambulance was coming.

 

“Help is on the way, please stay with us you two” Woohyun sniffled, wiping his tears away.

 

“WOOHYUN!”

 

The namster turned towards that familiar voice, Sunggyu filling his eyes. The leader’s eyes hovered over his two injured members as he rushed to their side. Sungyeol was telling him all the details as Woohyun turned his attention towards Dongho. He still had the gun at his forehead, begging with his last breath before breaking into sobs. Kiseop didn’t want to do it, he couldn’t. Kevin held Dongho into his arms, AJ dragging himself towards the weeping maknae.

 

“Dongho…please don’t feel bad…don’t kill yourself” AJ breathed, touching the younger’s arm.

 

“But I shot you”

 

“It’s okay, I’ll survive. Don’t blame yourself”

 

The sounds of those sirens filled everybody’s ears as Sunggyu forced Woohyun into his arms. The namster wanted to cry yet again as he missed being in the older’s arms.

 

“Everything is going to be okay. The yadong couple is going to get help and everything is going to be alright” Sunggyu assured, looking over the misery in the room.

 

Woohyun snuggled close, feeling Sunggyu run his fingers through his hair. Smiling, he felt the hamster cup his cheeks. Feeling a kiss plant onto his lips, the namster pulled away.

 

“Woohyun-ah…Sarang-”

 

Blood splattered on Woohyun’s face as Sunggyu’s body fell deeper into his arms.

 

“SUNGGYU!”

 

 

A/N:

The next chapter will probably be the end of this story. I hope people like it so far and is getting interested. I thank you readers for the amazing comments and keep supporting me.

SARANGHAE DEAR READERS~ <3

tumblr_m32kffjepz1qi4zmno1_500.gif