Chapter 21 - I'm Going To Miss You

The Things You Do For The One You Love

"My wig is ichy." Taemin complained, earning a hush from Kibum. The movie theatre was a great choice as it was dark and didn't draw much attention to the two strange looking guys in wigs and the two guys layed up in hoods and sunglasses. On the way in, they were careful to not make eye contact with any people walking by. A few passbyers on the way in looked at them with questioning glances so to cover up, Jonghyun said;
"Damn Babe, you're y." Jonghyun lowered his pitch a few tones making a rough grumbling sound and tapped Kibum's .
"Oh Teehee, You're so sweet." Kibum giggled in a high-pitched voice. The attention would be taken away from them quickly as a few people would just roll their eyes while others commented in distaste.
"Milk Dud?" Minho whispered to the bunch, holding out the box in the semi-darkness.
"I'm trying to watch the movie, shut up frog." Jonghyun hissed, leaning over Kibum and Taemin.
"I'm just trying to be nice." He argued earning a hush from the people behind him.
"Well I don't..." Jong tried  Kibum silenced him with a deep kiss.
"Get a room." A person whispered behind them.
"What did you eat for breakfast? Flakes? Leave us alone and look away if you don't like it." Kibum spat.
" you." The person replied.
"No thanks, I don't want herpes." Kibum hissed.
"Keep your in check." The anonymous person told Jonghyun.
"What did you say about my baby?" Jonghyun's deepened voice rose and he pivotted in his chair to see a man at least twice his size. Not caring, he swung his fist only to be caught mid-swing by Minho.
"Wait, do I know you? You look like those two boys from SHINee." The man asked, raising an eyebrow at Jonghyun and Minho.
"No sir, We're flattered that you think us two girls are pretty enough to date members of SHINee but these boys are nothing that special." Taemin giggled, batting his eyelashes, "We'll just leave." Taemin caught the attention of the man and pouted, pulling out his bedroom eyes. The guy who was completely mezmerised just nodded as they quickly hurried from the cinema. They stumbled from the movie theatre in a fit of giggles.

"Oh Kibum, Sometimes you causes so much trouble for the rest of us." Jonghyun smiled, patting his back.
"I'm sorry, something about that guy made me so upset, Thanks for defending me." Kibum smiled at his lover and fixed his handbag strap.
"Taemin, what did you mean your boyfriends are nothing special?" Jonghyun rounded on the Maknae.
"Um...uh... I didn't... um..." The boy stumbled over his words, blushing proffusely.
"Leave him alone Jong, if it wasn't for my flirtatious boyfriend, you would have gotten yourself in so much more trouble. The man probably would have broken your pretty nose." Minho shook his head.
"Meh~ Where should we go now?" Jonghyun shrugged.
"A Coffee Shop?" Taemin suggested.
"Coffee Shop?" Kibum questioned.
"I feel like a hot chocolate." He brushed his artificial hair away from his face.
"Ok, let's go then." Minho grabbed the maknae's hand and pulled him away.
"Yay!" He followed him happily, walking away from the two eldest. 
"Do you want to go to a coffee shop Oppa?" Key battered his eyelashes at Jonghyun making him laugh.
"Nah, how about a walk?" He suggested.
"Sure." Kibum smiled leaving the two maknae's to have their final night alone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm sorry this happened, I'm going to miss you." Onew spoke quietly over the phone, worried someone might hear him though he was almost certain no-one was here.
"I know, I'm sorry too." Her soft voice sounded back, almost heartbroken.
"I thought we maybe could have been something a little more Sun Yung if we weren't disbanding. Even though you were younger than me, I still felt like you were always honest and level with me. I'm going to miss that." He ran a hand through his longer hair, leaning back onto the bed.
"I know Jinki, I'm sorry about your group. You have all our support ok? We'll miss you." Her voice spoke weakly.
"What about you?" He asked, curious about how she felt about him.
"I wish we had more time." "
"Maybe, in the future?"" Her voice broke and he felt helpless.
"Please don't cry." He sounded desperate.
"Do you remember what you promised me that night we spent together?" She asked, hiccuping.
"That no matter what happened, I would find a way to always love you?" He asked.
"Yes. Wait for me. Please. How about ten years from now? I promise I'll still love you then. You have a special place in my heart, you always will."
"Ok. Please stop crying, I would much rather hear you happy right now." A tear slid down his cheek.

She continued crying so he sang her favourite song to her softly over the phone.

"There can be miracles, When you believe. Though hope is frail, It’s hard to kill. Who knows what miracles,You can achieve, When you believe. Somehow you will, You will when you believe." His english singing was broken and a little off which made her tears turn into fits of giggles, causing him to let out a large smile.
"Oppa, did you know that we have secretely been together for a whole year as of three days ago?" She said, her voice once again soft.
"I know, I can't believe our members never worked it out." He fidgeted with his jeans.
"My members' knew." She told him.
"Chincha?! Then why did they all invite me around to 'play'?" He blushed profusely.
"I had told them things and they wanted to see for themselves. I told them I didn't mind." She replied.
"I feel a little cheap?" He replied. Her laughs rang out on the other end of the phone making his heart seem lighter.
"I will miss you. I'll text you after the concert tomorrow, is that ok?" She asked, obviously a little nervous.
"Yeah." He let out a sigh.
"Don't ever think it is your fault that SHINee is being disbanded ok? I know how you are." She used a harsh tone.
"Ok." He replied.
"You boys' will see each other again. You are all so tight, no-one can break your bond." She told him.
"I'm going to really miss them."
"Don't hide it, tell them before it's too late." She suggested.
"Ok L, I'll text you tomorrow. I love you." He replied.
"Good luck." Was all she said before hanging up the phone.

Putting his phone down, he sat in darkness resting his head on the soft sheets of the hotel room. Glancing at the digital clock he saw that it was almost 10:30.

They should be back soon right? He asked himself reaching for his bottle of sake beside him. Taking a swig, he felt the warm burn as it slid down his throat. He would just sit patiently and wait for his family to return.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
"It's so nice being out and no-one recongnising us." Minnie whispered to Minho. They sat in the corner of a small coffee shop in a booth, the place almost empty because of how late at night it was.
"Where did Kibum and Jonghyun go by the way?" The older boy asked.
"Oh, Kibum sent me a message, they'll meet us at home." The maknae played with spoon in the foaming mug.
"Cool, that means I can spend more time alone with you." Embarrassed by Minho's sudden forwardness, Taemin dipped his finger in his foam and wiped a bit on Minho's nose.
"Yah!" He let out a loud laugh, before grabbing some foam from his own cup and wiping it on Taemins' cheek.
"Oppa!" He let out a giggle.

Minho leaned forward to the maknae and began slowly the foam off his cheek.

"Minho-ah, isn't this a little bit too... public." He blushed but couldn't help the whimpers that escaped his lips as he moved down to his jaw.
"I love you." He pulled away and looked into the youngers' eyes.
"I know. I love you too." The maknae leaned in a put his lips on the elders' nose and the cream off. He pulled back and smiled.
"I am going to miss you." Minho whispered.
"I know, but we'll find each other again. Because we will be here forever." Minnie said, excited.
"Yes. Forever." Minho's eyes turned sad but at that moment Taemin didn't understand what that meant.
"Let's go home." Taemin quickly drank the remainder of what was in his mug and pulled Minho out of the corner. He carefully pulled his hood back up and slipped his glasses on and turned to the maknae. Leaning down, he gave him a deep and meaningful kiss, full of all the emotions he felt for the younger. Taemin pulled away and rested his head against Minho. They exchanged words with just their eyes before making their way to the counter. The maknae laced his hand with the elder and leaned on his shoulder.

"How much?" Minho asked the woman standing behind the counter.
"It's on the house. It's hard to find couples who truly love each other these days and I can see it with you two together. Have a good night." She bowed and smiled at the two of them.
"Thank you very much." Minnie flashed her a smile and pulled Minho from the store.
"Thank you." Minho called out to the woman who just smiled and began cleaning down the table.
"Let's go home. I want to say goodbye to Onew." Minho told the younger.
"It's not goodbye Hyung, We'll see each other again." Taemin pulled him, leading him back to the hotel.
" I know, but for now." Minho kissed the innocent boys' head and they silently walked down the street.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's nice to be somewhere quiet for once." Kibum rocked on the swing, looking up at the night sky.
"I know," Jonghyun was on the adjoining swing, looking over at his lover, "You don't suit that wig." He leaned over and pulled it out. Shaking his hair, He grinned at him.
"I love you." Kibum rose from the swing and leaned down to Jonghyun, kissing him passionately. He grabbed his hair and pulled his deeper. Jonghyun rose from the chair and grabbed Key's waist pulling him closer. Kibum pulled back and began to place butterfly kisses down his neck before nuzzling his head into his shoulder. Jonghyun kissed his hair and wrapped him in a tight hug.

Kibum began sniffling into his jacket.
"Are you crying?" Jonghyun asked, appearing clueless.
"YES PABO! BECAUSE I AM GOING TO MISS YOU!" Key pushed him away and began to angrily stare at Jonghyun.
"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to be insensitive it's just..." He started waving his arms about in defence.
"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS?!" Kibum shouted.
"Wait, Kibum what are you-"
"WE MAY NEVER SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN! THIS MAY BE IT FOR US!" Kibum had tears rushing down his cheeks as he collapsed to the ground.
"Kibum, look at me. I love you, I'll find you again. We'll be together forever, I promise you." Jonghyun grasped his face and gently brushed the tears away.
"You promise." He sniffled, his lip pouted.
"Yes, I do." He smiled.
"Jonghyun?"
"Yes?"
"I'm all dirty." Kibum burst out laughing before pulling himself from the ground.
"Let's go home." Jonghyun also stood up from the ground and wrapped his arms around his shoulder.
"I'm holding you to that promise by the way." Kibum reached for his wig and pulled it on.
"Sure. Now, I'll fix your wig because it looks like a mess." Jonghyun brushed the hair away before placing a light kiss on his lips.

They began walking back to the hotel, hoping to spend a final night with their family.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I hope you all enjoyed it~! I'm sorry it's been so long >< Anyway, here is some cute OnLuna, 2min and JongKey. I also have a quick question for you my loveily readers~!

 

 

 Stay well and please don't forget to comment and subscribe. All my love, Toshie_Marie xx.