Chapter 10 - Caught up in Love

The Things You Do For The One You Love

 

Present

“Wow.” Was all Key could say, panting slightly. Kibum and Jonghyun now lay side by side, and entwined in each other’s arms. They re-adjusted themselves to face each other, pulling the sheet up to their waist. Smiling, they stayed silent for a little while, just to enjoy each other’s’ presence.

“Hmm, at least this time you didn’t say someone else’s’ name.” Jonghyun joked.

Key frowned and playfully punched Jonghyun in the arm, who only laughed and rolled away from the diva. Kibum cracked a smile and snuggled up behind him planting small kisses behind his ear. Jonghyun rolled back until they were only inches from each other’s face and he leant forward, placing his forehead on Key’s.

“I really do love you, Kibum.” He turned serious.
“I love you too.” Key mumbled, feeling his face warm from the sudden embarrassment.
“Are you embarrassed Kibum?” Jonghyun’s smile turned mischievous.
“No.” He lied.
“Really, so you don’t mind if I say that you mean everything to me? And that I can’t live without you?” His voice had turned sincere and sweet.
Key’s face went a beet-red and he giggled.
“Kibum, the manners on you. I lay before confessing my feelings only to have you giggle at my affections,” He pretended to be heartbroken and sad. Clutching his heart, he rolled away, “Aigoo~ The pain.”
“Jong, let me fix it your broken heart.” He rolled on top of Jonghyun, placing a trail of small kisses around his .
“Ah, my tummy is sore, make it feel better.” Jonghyun looked up at Key, looking for sympathy.

Key moved lower, making a line of kisses along his toned stomach. Key looked up to see a pleading look in Jonghyun’s eyes.

“Lower?” He questioned.
“Kim Jonghyun~! I am shocked at your boldness and so soon!” Key pretended to be shocked, yet he was a little .
“But, I have a broken heart, it needs mending.” Jonghyun looked pleading.
“Maybe later.” Key rolled of the bed and pretended to begin to walk away.
“Don’t leave a distraught man.” Jonghyun grabbed his wrist and pulled Key on top of him laughing.

Gently, he brushed the hair from Key’s eyes and smiled. He wished they could just stay like this forever, just the two of them. No real world, just the alternate place they created just for themselves. If only it was that easy.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Lee Jinki, what were you thinking?” Minho questioned him.

It was himself, Onew and Taemin sitting in a police room, surrounded by bullet proof glass, guards at the door and a solid metal table. Onew hung his head in shame and Taemin looked on the verge of tears.

‘I wasn’t I’m sorry.” Onew mumbled another apology, eyes level with the ground.
“why did you start drinking again… I thought you were sober.” Minho stressed, reaching out for his hand.
“Are you seriously asking that?” Onew ripped his hands away, eyes shot up and Minho was surprised to see sadness swimming in them.
“Jinki.” Minho’s face turned soft with sympathy.
“I don’t want to hear it. I just want our family to be together again. I can’t stand us being apart like this.” Onew sighed.
“I know, me too.” Minho nodded.
“No, you have Taemin, you don’t know how lonely I am. I miss being the leader, being looked up to by all of you. But now, it seems you and Tae couldn’t care less if I fell of the face of the planet.” Jinki’s brows knitted together and he crossed his arms.
“you know that’s not true, we love you.” Minho tried to convince him but he wasn’t buying it.

Onew stayed silent and Minho sighed. He met eyes with Taemin and immediately understood only the Maknae could convince Onew. Taemin got up and moved around the table and knelt next to Onew. Grabbing both his hands, Jinki’s eyes met with Taemin’s watery ones.

“I am so sorry. I didn’t realise how much pain you were in. You don’t know how badly I also miss Jong and Key. I still look up to you Hyung, I…” Taemin faded out, he didn’t know how he would convince him.
“Taemin, it’s fine, I over-reacted.” Onew nodded.
“No, it’s not ok. You are entitled to your feelings.” Taemin smiled weakly.
“Thank you. Both of you. I don’t know what I was doing drinking, I’m sorry.” He looked at both of them apologetically.
“I’m sorry to interrupt, but someone is here to see you.” A loud voice spoke over the speaker in the top corner of the room.

The guys all looked at each other with confusion before rising to greet whoever was now entering. The door creaked open to reveal a handsome tall man, mid-thirties, well groomed, dark eyes and a smart suit. Their hearts sank in an instant and they all turned instantly cold and shaking with fear. Onew’s mouth dried and he spoke out quietly;

“Manager-hyung?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I just rated it 'M' to be safe for the beginning. I left it on a little bit of a cliffhanger so hold onto your seats~! I am over half-way now, yah! *Throws Confetti* Thank you to all my subscribers, you inspire me to keep writing XD Anyway, for all those who haven't, if you could subscribe and comment, you would make my day! Thank you :3